NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #30

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's been thought of by many and talked about in previous threads. Horrible thought.

Yes it is! TY for letting me know that it had been discussed. It's almost impossible to keep up and I must have missed that. The possible distribution of the mulch just kind of slapped me in the face all of a sudden, ya know?

Hey!! Be nice to our Punk's Hubster!!! He is our eyes and ears!!!

Hubby told him he would make sure to let his friends and family know how he acted. He didn't think they would want to eat somewhere if they knew the owner was a *$^*#$*(

Seriously this guy was complaining about the fact that SOME of his parking lot had been taped off. He was complaining to the officers that his customers couldn't park....I mean they are only trying to find this child and allow her peace. I can see why you would be more concerned about your parking spaces!!

OMG those pictures...This poor baby. My stomach is in knots.

Hate to ask this but do you think they are looking for her skull in the house?

Wouldn't there be a noticeable odor before now? Or maybe that's why there still searching the home. Ugh...

Hubby told him he would make sure to let his friends and family know how he acted. He didn't think they would want to eat somewhere if they knew the owner was a *$^*#$*(

Seriously this guy was complaining about the fact that SOME of his parking lot had been taped off. He was complaining to the officers that his customers couldn't park....I mean they are only trying to find this child and allow her peace. I can see why you would be more concerned about your parking spaces!!

Oh well, thanks for telling me that. I just told hubby we would eat dinner at Bistro and then go take pics. He was all for that but now...not so much!

That's very cold-hearted. I mean sure, your customers need to park. But what's more important here?? Ugh!!

So does anyone know if AB has had any contact with EB while she's been in jail? I don't think I've heard anything in regards to that so far. Has she had any visitors other than her daughter who said she was afraid of her stepmom if she got out?

I recall reading (many threads ago) that he tried to visit her early on and was rebuffed. I hope I'm remembering this correctly.

I would assume any conversations they might have would be videotaped and recorded by LE. There is no way they're going to let the two of them have privacy at this point.

To alert authorities on the fire in the yard and the ridiculous ransom note, I don't think Zahra was buried there somewhere in that yard or mixed with the mulch there. I don't know if they had the guts for that. Too close.

I'd think they'd want to "get rid" of the remains as far away from them as possible. They certainly had ample opportunity. They had two (or three) vehicles, and lots of time, lots of places. Plus the dogs hit on the cars.

I'm inclined to believe Zahra is elsewhere.

Maybe the fire was to burn clothes and such, maybe they did bury some belongings or evidence, but not Zahra's remains IMO.

I think when I go over there if I see the Bistro owner, I will tell him I am a reporter and does he have a statement he would like to make. LMBO!

Talk about missing a great opportunity to show how great (?) his bistro is!! He should be bringing out donuts and coffee for the search team and doing a bit of positive self-promotion, including our own sleuthers and hubbies!

I am working tonight and just between clients...any news in the last hour or so??

Thanks guys!

Did he park in his parking lot? He is being an @ss. We can stand in that parking lot if we want. Tell him we will buy donuts and to go away.

He parked in the parking lot over where Liazo's used to be earlier. Not sure about now. We also moved over to where Jessie's Diner is and walked up and I took pictures up front before we left.

Here is a link to the picture of the dog:

Dog on Scene

I recall reading (many thread ago) that he tried to visit her early on and was rebuffed. I hope I'm remembering this correctly.

I would assume any conversations they might have would be videotaped and recorded by LE. There is no way they're going to let the two of them have privacy at this point.

At one point it was reported that EB had 3 visitors 1 of which was AB (and SIL which I found to be odd and probably wrong)

It was later said by AB (and I think confirmed by LE) that he had NOT seen her or tried to see her.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116963"]NEW Websleuths Lingo - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
Lingo rundown.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=116947"]NC Zahra Baker timeline and media links only - No Discussion - - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
Zahras sticky thread (remember to post your media links there too when you post here :))

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=9591"]Terms of Service - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]
Terms of service outlined by tricia (owner of WS website :))

Great threads to bookmark. JMHO.

He parked in the parking lot over where Liazo's used to be earlier. Not sure about now. We also moved over to where Jessie's Diner is and walked up and I took pictures up front before we left.

Here is a link to the picture of the dog:

Dog on Scene

Thanks for the pic. Looks like a GSD. Did you check your PMs?

Holy crap! Is that how big that pile of mulch is now? It looks like it's down to the ground now?

Wouldn't there be a noticeable odor before now? Or maybe that's why there still searching the home. Ugh...

You would think there would have been an odor. So i'm probably wrong. So many things they might be looking for, like the murder weapon?

Eb seemed very close to her daughter Brittany. Maybe she and her husband visted?

To alert authorities on the fire in the yard and the ridiculous ransom note, I don't think Zahra was buried there somewhere in that yard or mixed with the mulch there. I don't know if they had the guts for that. Too close.

I'd think they'd want to "get rid" of the remains as far away from them as possible. They certainly had ample opportunity. They had two (or three) vehicles, and lots of time, lots of places. Plus the dogs hit on the cars.

I'm inclined to believe Zahra is elsewhere.

Maybe the fire was to burn clothes and such, maybe they did bury some belongings or evidence, but not Zahra's remains IMO.

Weren't there some burned pieces of clothing found there at the time? I recall reading that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam