GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Grim's relatives said they believe something bad happened to her on Nov. 22 between 6:33 a.m., when she drove her teenage son, Zach, to the bus stop, and 7 a.m., when her mother stopped at her mobile home to check on her."
http://articles.mcall.com/2013-11-2..._bus-stop-lower-macungie-township-mobile-home

This article mentions that she drove her son to the bus stop.
It would make sense that someone was already inside her home when she arrived, so
she never heard them entering, or maybe the door was somehow unlocked previously,
and they got in that way without her hearing them, or they quietly unlocked the door.
With money left out (per Trackergd's post #946), it seems that robbery was not the motive, but Holly was what they were after.
IMOO.

If she just drove her son of the bus stop she didn't lock the door imo!

They saw her leave maybe didn't expect her back

This article and video link is from Dec. 31, 2013 and updated on Jan. 14, 2014
In the video that is 2 minutes and 11 seconds in duration, at the 1 minute 15 second mark, there is video of the interior of Holly's home. Previous to the 1 minute 15 second interval in that video,the video was spliced together as the steps and patio was shown in the video, then suddenly the reporter is inside Holly's home. Maybe it was intentionally spliced?, and maybe not by the news team originally?? Just my opinion....esp. since it was mentioned that some steps were taken by LE. It is an ODD edit, to me. Maybe it means nothing, and just bad editing??
Anyway, it is an interesting video, and gives a glimpse of what Holly's home looks like.
IMOO.
http://www.myfoxtwincities.com/story/24338053/mom-in-lower-macungie-pleads-for-daughters-safe-return

The steps were taken during the forensic investigation of the trailer directly after Holly went missing.

I am planning to have a talk with Holly's mom and try to get some photographs of the trailer and surrounding area. Bear with me as it may take a couple of weeks to get this accomplished.

A point of interest to me is who Holly's sons father is. As I understand it, the son is living with Holly's mom. Fundraisers are being organized to help defray costs as Holly's mom is on a fixed income.

I think the search team is back out over the holiday weekend. I am in constant contact with the team and will feed information and questions both ways between friends, family and the search team and WS.

That is a truck that looks like it makes alot of noise.

RE: Holly's glasses--could she have more than one pair? I have a couple of spares in the house--one I wear, one in bedroom, one in case in kitchen--maybe Holly left wearing a pair.

And damn---the window of this-aprrox a half hour is really small---I think Eileen is right--Holly took her son to the bus-stop, perp entered, Holly returned home

I could see how a pick-up truck like this could be right in Holly’s neighborhood and not having anyone really think twice about it.

It may explain why no one noticed anything out of the ordinary. Although I would think that if someone noticed any type of utility vehicle why that would not have been mentioned. Unless it was one that someone brings home with them every day, or one that was part of a work crew that was in and out the park on a regular basis.

Not that I knew this before I looked around on websites, but a dual tire truck is what is commonly referred to as a dually truck. Pick-up trucks are very common. There are also other trucks with the same tire set ups that are not pick-up trucks; small dumps trucks, like what a mason or landscaper would use or vehicles such as medium duty emergency (ambulance) and utility type vehicles. Even tow trucks have the same rear dual tire set up; including the flat bed kind that hauls a wrecked car.

The link of pick-up style of a dually truck: http://duallytruck.org/
gives a good overview of the pick-up type dual wheel truck and what it may be used for with some photos of what the most common ones look like. To see the others just goggle “tow truck”, “mason dump truck”, “rescue truck” and look at “images for” that come up under each search.

That is a truck that looks like it makes alot of noise.

RE: Holly's glasses--could she have more than one pair? I have a couple of spares in the house--one I wear, one in bedroom, one in case in kitchen--maybe Holly left wearing a pair.

And damn---the window of this-aprrox a half hour is really small---I think Eileen is right--Holly took her son to the bus-stop, perp entered, Holly returned home

I'm pretty sure it has been established that the pair on the floor are the ones Holly wore most if not all of the time. I don't think anything else was missing from the house, including spare glasses.

The spare key normally kept outside and hidden, was on the counter. Don't read too much into that as Holly may have kept it inside at night and intended to put it back outside when she was leaving for work.

If Holly left the house bloodied from wounds - did she leave on her own two feet or was she dragged? Would that explain the flattened grass out back?

The reason I am asking this is because if she was dragged out, that might imply it was someone so close, they knew the neighbours would not be looking out/were not in at that time in the morning. I would think that could only be someone who did - or had - lived there.

Or...more than one person.

One person outside the house in the vehicle, making sure no one was looking, another inside Holly's home, waiting until they got the signal the coast was clear, to drag her out.

if that's the case, I wouldn't be surprised if the 'lookout' turns out to be a woman.

Quote from Trackergd
"The boyfriend did say he saw clear signs of human passage in the tall grass behind the trailer and what appeared to him to be the tire marks of a pickup truck with dual rear tires. To the best of Holly's mom and the boyfriend, PSP did not pay much attention to the grass push downs or tire marks."

My question...In relation to where the tracks were found, would the truck have been hidden behind trees? Or would the homes around that area been able to see/hear it?

It's pretty risky to show up in a big, loud truck and risk being notice at any time of the day or night, let alone grab someone and drag them out of their home.

Still blows my mind that no one in that tightly laid out community saw anything. Which leads me to believe the person(s), vehicle, etc... just fit in. Or they were that willing to take the chance of being seen. If so, why the desperate act?

Also seems like they either knew the area well or were there before scoping the area out.

Since this is new info for some of us, I am sure this has been discussed in great detail with the insiders. But you never know when thinking out loud on here may make a lightbulb go off.

I am still wondering about the tire tracks behind Holly's home...

Wouldn't Holly have noticed a truck behind her home when she returned from driving her son to the bus stop? (Even if other residents didn't)

I wonder if SHE recognized the truck and owner... And if this alerted her to danger or not...

Could the truck have been parked elsewhere in the home park... And driven to Holly's backyard after she entered her home?

Another good point... Could there have been two perps.... One being a female? (Per Zwiebel?)

And another big question of mine... Who and where is Holly's son's father?...

All... JMO

I am still wondering about the tire tracks behind Holly's home...

Wouldn't Holly have noticed a truck behind her home when she returned from driving her son to the bus stop? (Even if other residents didn't)

I wonder if SHE recognized the truck and owner... And if this alerted her to danger or not...

Could the truck have been parked elsewhere in the home park... And driven to Holly's backyard after she entered her home?

Another good point... Could there have been two perps.... One being a female? (Per Zwiebel?)

And another big question of mine... Who and where is Holly's son's father?...

All... JMO

Great questions!! :)

Female body found 1 hour and 17 minutes away (according to google maps). Can't help but wonder....

http://www.wgal.com/news/body-found-in-field/25564362

This is obviously of great concern because an hour or so's drive away is not far. The only thing I would say though, is that the article talks about a body, and that body being female. I know it's been cold, but (very sadly) Holly's been missing so long I think is she were found now, police would be talking about 'remains'. And I'm not sure it would be possible to identify her as female so quickly?

Wasn't Berks Cnty where Ashley Kline was found deceased? There is another missing young woman near there, but again, she has been missing a very long time.

I guess they all say it differently, but it's usually...remains, skeletal remains, bones. I felt like they could tell and maybe it's just because of clothes, hair, jewelry. Guess it's a wait and see. Sad to be tossed away.

Re: Zwiebel's inquiry about Ashley Kline;

Ashley left her home in Berks County, but was found deceased at

Middle Creek Wildlife Preserve, in nearby Lancaster County.

Further West in Lebanon County, Kortne Stouffer continues to be missing.

We have a Thread for Ashley under Currently Awaiting Trial:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=230701&page=18

Kortne's Thread is under Missing Forum Discussion:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202960&page=29

May We All Find Prompt Answers.

I have a question for Trackergd.... (When you get a chance...:wink:... Or anyone else "in the know", for that matter....)

Is there any truth to the rumor (or do we know) that Holly was seen in a struggle with someone in the home park the morning she disappeared?

TIA...:seeya:

I have a question for Trackergd.... (When you get a chance...:wink:... Or anyone else "in the know", for that matter....)

Is there any truth to the rumor (or do we know) that Holly was seen in a struggle with someone in the home park the morning she disappeared?

TIA...:seeya:

That did not come up in discussion with family and friends. I have not seen or heard anything about anyone witnessing Holly in a struggle with anyone.

That is what I first saw on fb when I followed this story. Someone commented on her missing page about the neigh or seeing her struggle with someone. ..then all of a sudden that story disappeared....just what I saw originally so rumor since on fb i guess

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member