Tim Miller: Possible Lawsuit against Casey

good. he absolutely should. when i think of all the money that has been poured into this when they themselves admitted she was never missing, i feel that tim miller *and* the state of florida ought to get some of that money back.

I hope Orange County sues her and Tim Miller and Zenaida and ALL of the law enforcement agenies, the crime labs, the experts, etc etc. I hope they keep her in legal limbo for the rest of her life!

I hope he is able to do this. I do wonder, though, since it was Cindy who asked him to come, if he can hold them responsible. She still claims not to have known Caylee wasn't missing back then.

YES!! As one who first began donating to Tim's group because of/during the search for Caylee, it's important that Tim/TES wins this because THIS CASE will have a lasting impact on the public's trust and their continuing to make donations. TES depends on these donations!

Can LE now charge her with unlawful disposal of a child?? Anyone know?

I think we are still gonna see justice.......it's just gonna be in a "backwards sort of way". :floorlaugh:

Personally, I feel that anyone who has been used by that family should stand up and demand they be held accountable. I hope TM has much success.

I think we are still gonna see justice.......it's just gonna be in a "backwards sort of way". :floorlaugh:

I just finished saying the same thing to someone I was talking to about the verdict and the end result to come.

I sincerely hope the Orange County Sheriff's Department follows Tim's lead!

Wow, I just came on here to talk about Tim Miller and seen this thread. I am not a big poster on here, more of a reader and an angry poster at times. However, I was thinking about a way to honor Caylee this morning and I thought the best way to do that would be to donate something to Tim Miller in her honor. I know that someone on here reaches out to him directly. Is there something that we can take up a donation for to help Tim find missing children to honor Caylee? I feel like I need to do something to honor her memory because once Casey gets out and starts on her media blitz, I am sure they will dishonor her by lying some more and I just couldn't handle that. Any ideas anyone? Maybe we could ask Mr. Nejame if he would help with the donations? He seems like he would want to help Tim and Caylee? I would be more than happy to contact his office if no one has a direct link to him. What do you think?

Go for it, Tim!!! And maybe I should sue too since I spent money to pay for food for the searchers!! :maddening:

The only issue, though, is that I always felt like Tim and TES were working for "us" so-to-speak. He was spending that money for Caylee and the rest of the world who actually cared about her coming home to rest. The searches were obviously meant to find a dead Caylee. I could see if he was searching because ICA (can I even use the "I" anymore?) told him to go out and find her alive, but the resources he put into searching swamps and forests weren't for her, IMO, but for the investigation.

:great::great::great:

GO GET 'EM TIM !!!

I am so glad to hear some GOOD NEWS today !

Wishing Mr. Miller and TES all the SUCCESS IN THE WORLD !

:great::great::great:

was on in sessions and said Jose said she never was missing and he is going to see about getting the resources back for his company. that other people really needed him at that time

I hope he does! I do not want Casey having any profits or any reward from murdering precious little Caylee!

I can only wish that between Tim and the real Zenaida lawsuits she has to live in a cardboard box far away from humanity.

Yay!!!!! I hope the State of Florida and Orange County follow suit and try to reclaim law enforcement costs for searching and investigating a "missing" Caylee!!!!!!!!! Do it!!!!! Who can we write??!!!

I support this lawsuit more than the ZFG one. I just cannot even imagine what it would feel like to be the distraught mother of a child that was actually missing during that time frame, begging for help from anyone to help find my baby, only to realize now that the reason my child suffered and died without getting assistance was because of this circus. Shameful.

Wow, I just came on here to talk about Tim Miller and seen this thread. I am not a big poster on here, more of a reader and an angry poster at times. However, I was thinking about a way to honor Caylee this morning and I thought the best way to do that would be to donate something to Tim Miller in her honor. I know that someone on here reaches out to him directly. Is there something that we can take up a donation for to help Tim find missing children to honor Caylee? I feel like I need to do something to honor her memory because once Casey gets out and starts on her media blitz, I am sure they will dishonor her by lying some more and I just couldn't handle that. Any ideas anyone?

I heard this morning on Fox that it may be a while before she gets out. Her time served is on the check fraud and other things she was charged with. So her time served has not been appllied to the charges of lying to police.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305
Back