Found Deceased FL - Sandra Lemire, 47, Orlando, 8 May 2012

I am new here, and I joined because I have been checking online updates on Sandra Lemire because I saw her the day she disappeared. She was my first patient at Lucerne hospital. We made small talk on that Tuesday morning and I remember her telling me she moved down here to take care of her grandmother because she had surgery. She was very nice and I couldn't believe when i saw her picture flash on the 11pm news on the following Friday. It was extremely spine chilling for me because I had remembered her face and our conversation. I hope they find her! She seemed like a good hearted person and I was upset to read some of the comments people were posting on the News link about her. I am thankful for you guys who are trying to crack this strange case. She deserves to be looked for, and most importantly found!

I am new here, and I joined because I have been checking online updates on Sandra Lemire because I saw her the day she disappeared. She was my first patient at Lucerne hospital. We made small talk on that Tuesday morning and I remember her telling me she moved down here to take care of her grandmother because she had surgery. She was very nice and I couldn't believe when i saw her picture flash on the 11pm news on the following Friday. It was extremely spine chilling for me because I had remembered her face and our conversation. I hope they find her! She seemed like a good hearted person and I was upset to read some of the comments people were posting on the News link about her. I am thankful for you guys who are trying to crack this strange case. She deserves to be looked for, and most importantly found!

:welcome:

I know there are HIPPA laws so you can't say why she was there, but have you spoken to the investigators working this case? Is there any possibility that the reason she was there and her disappearance could be connected, like a health issue? We have read she had diabetes and I still wonder if she drove off the road and into a body of water, that would explain not finding her or the truck. Or even is it is off road and hidden by brush and trees. I hope there are active searches still going on for her.

Is there nothing new? Searches? Tips (tho LE probably won't release those). Anything?

This case really bugs me. What about the abusive boyfriend? I would hope he's been investigated? Good Lord, he could have followed her...kidnapped her...perhaps she's still alive and hidden...or deceased either through accident or deliberate...

I just don't understand this. No updates, no searches that I know of, no recent publicity...

Thanks for letting me vent...there's gotta be some trace of her somewhere!

JMO MOO

Is there nothing new? Searches? Tips (tho LE probably won't release those). Anything?

This case really bugs me. What about the abusive boyfriend? I would hope he's been investigated? Good Lord, he could have followed her...kidnapped her...perhaps she's still alive and hidden...or deceased either through accident or deliberate...

I just don't understand this. No updates, no searches that I know of, no recent publicity...

Thanks for letting me vent...there's gotta be some trace of her somewhere!

JMO MOO

With all the people missing in FL, I have little hope they will find anyone anymore. :( These people know that if you just put a body near the water, it is gone and never found. We have a woman missing in the next county, and there is really nothing new about her, so sad. Bf, shot himself and they left behind a 5yr old. I hope every single day at least one of the 780 + are found.

A year has passed, and we have no word on what happened to Sandra. It seems that she's been forgotten. It can't be a coincidence that she went to meet someone and disappeared. I'm just not buying it. Someone did something to Sandra, and, sadly, police don't seem to care.

I'm new to this thread. Sounds like LE did not do enough to find her when she first disappeared.

It really sounds to me like she could have had an episode of low sugar and run off the road. I'm not familiar with Kissimmee, but i grew up in Orange County. I know the whole area has grown so much, but the lakes there are so deep. Many started out as sinkholes. I think its a very real possibility she ran into one and has not been found.

Us543210 had posted this on Michelle Parkers thread today- I thought of Sandra

http://dailyridge.com/headlines-now/2013/09/17/human-bones-found-in-lakeland-1woods/
this is only 7 miles from an address associated with Sandy
510 Saddle Bag Ln
Lakeland, FL 33801

Likely just a coincidence. People find bones in Florida all the time. There are a lot of homeless people living in the woods near cities. How bones ended up in a blue recycling container is a bit of a mystery, though.

true, but she did have connections there
You can take this as a rumor, but I have heard a ex BF lived around there and not a very congenial fella

Morgan Martin is missing too, but she is out of St Pete, and her phone last pinged in Hudson. I think the phone may have ended up in someone car or truck and that is why it pinged there. So could be her too. We have so many missing.

Found this thread through the Daytona thread. Was Sandra's car ever found? I don't buy driving off the road and disappearing. IMO, she either met someone after the McDonald's date or met McDonald's date after he left work or (like someone else suggested) had a stalker.

I had never heard of that dating website/app before. Sounds incredibly dangerous in the hands of a sociopath.

Found this thread through the Daytona thread. Was Sandra's car ever found? I don't buy driving off the road and disappearing. IMO, she either met someone after the McDonald's date or met McDonald's date after he left work or (like someone else suggested) had a stalker.

I had never heard of that dating website/app before. Sounds incredibly dangerous in the hands of a sociopath.

To my knowledge the car was never found. JMO

Missing: Sandra Lemire
6651352_G.jpg

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35 ORLANDO) - In this weeks "Missing" report, FOX 35 is focused on Sandra Lemire. She went missing May 8, 2012. Her grandmother, who calls her "Sandy" said she borrowed her minivan to meet a man whom she had first chatted with online, but she never returned home from Kissimmee. She also never called as she promised she would.

Lemire's grandmother Pauline Varner said Sandy had been living with her to help care for her after surgery. "I know somehow, some way, some time, we'll find out what happened to her, you know," said Bob Varner, Sandy's father. Bob said his daughter, who was 47 years-old at the time, is a diabetic who requires daily insulin, but he did not believe she had taken her medicine with her the night she and the Red 2005 Ford Freestar minivan vanished. Sandy told her grandmother Pauline Varner that she would be meeting a man where he worked in Kissimmee, and she did just not at the restaurant that she initially reported to police. Surveillance video provided by the Orlando Police

Department shows Sandy enter the Denny's in the Old Towne Area of Kissimmee, sit down for a few minutes as she seemed to wait for the employee she was there to meet, then leave with him. Thirteen minutes later he would return.

Orlando Police Detective Peter Cadiz said they do not believe that man is a suspect. He was polygraphed and interviewed for several hours. Plus, co-workers confirmed his alibi.

"We verified that he was in that restaurant for another 6 hours, a little over 6 hours after she left," said Cadiz.

A photograph of Sandy's Florida tag number J368ZE was taken that night. It is the last image connecting Sandy to any location.

"Her vehicle was captured on a toll violation from Osceola parkway as it exited off of Poinciana," said Cadiz.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/story/28044327/missing-sandra-lemire

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong