GUILTY WI - Kelly Dwyer, 27, Milwaukee, 11 Oct 2013 - *Arrest* #2

16ihczm.jpg

link: http://fox6now.com/2013/10/13/mother-says-27-year-old-milwaukee-woman-missing-since-friday/

Dwyer’s friends say she doesn’t have a car, so she would have taken a cab, or would have been on foot."

Or someone could have given her a ride.

Okay, I'm going to try one more time with my mad crazy mapping skills.

This is KZ's house and and the approximate location of where the body was found.

http://goo.gl/maps/ccfG1

Okay, I'm going to try one more time with my mad crazy mapping skills.

This is KZ's house and and the approximate location of where the body was found.

http://goo.gl/maps/ccfG1
Hi,

Not trying to discount the possibility of this being Kelly but I have noticed from the map that when I did the drive directions from his place to the body location the route given takes one right past more than one body of water. Makes me wonder why he did not just dump the body at one of those places. Of course he could have driven some round about path to get there so I don't know but it is a bit puzzling for the moment.

(Just finished reading the posts from beginning page to now.)

Hi,

Not trying to discount the possibility of this being Kelly but I have noticed from the map that when I did the drive directions from his place to the body location the route given takes one right past more than one body of water. Makes me wonder why he did not just dump the body at one of those places. Of course he could have driven some round about path to get there so I don't know but it is a bit puzzling for the moment.

(Just finished reading the posts from beginning page to now.)

Welcome to the thread! Thanks for taking the virtual drive, very interesting.

I could imagine this scenario: He puts Kelly in his car and drives aimlessly for hours while he thinks about where to take her. He eventually ends up next to a cornfield in the middle of nowhere, exhausted, manic from his bender (and probably still doing drugs) so he decides to just leave her in the snowy field. Chuck her out and get the heck out of there. Remember, dude has been up all night doing coke. He's not thinking clearly. Plus, he was probably worn out from all the murdering he'd been doing all night.

I don't think we'll have to wait very long though. I'll bet they already have a pretty good idea if it's Kelly or not right now.

Welcome to the thread! Thanks for taking the virtual drive, very interesting.

I could imagine this scenario: He puts Kelly in his car and drives aimlessly for hours while he thinks about where to take her. He eventually ends up next to a cornfield in the middle of nowhere, exhausted, manic from his bender (and probably still doing drugs) so he decides to just leave her in the snowy field. Chuck her out and get the heck out of there. Remember, dude has been up all night doing coke. He's not thinking clearly. Plus, he was probably worn out from all the murdering he'd been doing all night.

I don't think we'll have to wait very long though. I'll bet they already have a pretty good idea if it's Kelly or not right now.

I agree Snoods that KZ may have driven around with Kelly in his car and, while in a state of panic, left her in the field.
Since it was October, unless the body was moved to the field afterward, there wouldn't be any snow yet.

On the last thread, thanks to those who gave replies about farming cornfields.

It dawns on me that KZ may have wanted it to look like Kelly was left somewhere carelessly. For me it's important to remember that there's no evidence of Kelly leaving KZ's building a final time. They see her on camera going in but never coming out again. Both of them had been seen going in and out earlier that night and/or during early morning hours two times.
Kelly never came out again after the last time she was seen on camera going in.

Add to that evidence, Zocco told Kelly's mother that he saw Kelly outside his building Friday morning as Kelly was leaving yet there's no evidence of her outside. IMO KZ was trying to set up a scenario where Kelly left the building and must have met with foul play afterward. This idea would match the idea of Kelly being left in a field randomly.
The truth is that someone left someone in a field, why couldn't that person have been Zocco?

Keep in mind too, when LE brought cadavar dog/s into Zocco's building, they went straight to Zocco's door out of the six units (iirc) on his floor.

This case isn't lacking evidence. It boggles the mind when considering the suspects who have been arrested and charged when much less evidence has been revealed to the public.

. . .This case isn't lacking evidence. It boggles the mind when considering the suspects who have been arrested and charged when much less evidence has been revealed to the public.
Based on what I have read so far I agree. I just wondered why he passed up what looks like other easier good dump spots on the map.

Also makes me wonder if others have been disappearing where he has been.

IMO... Interesting observations by the owner of the land on which the body was found....
http://www.dailyunion.com/news/article_0fdeef9a-b867-11e3-ab1a-0017a43b2370.html

Woman's body found in Ixonia field

"At 12:30 p.m. Saturday, the Jefferson County Sheriff’s Office received a 911 call from a motorist regarding the deceased female. Chief Deputy Jeff Parker said an autopsy was to be conducted today in Milwaukee to determine a cause of death and whether the death investigation would be labeled as a homicide."

<snip>

"He [Parker}indicated that dental records likely would be used to help identify the remains."

<snip>

"Meanwhile, Ixonia landowner John Rohrer said the 40-acre parcel is rented out to his son. He said the last time the land would have been worked on in any way would have been around Dec. 1."

"Rohrer disputed any liklihood of the body being Dwyer’s."

“That body could not have been put there until after the first of December,” he said. “I can’t imagine anybody keeping her dead or alive for that length of time, but then, that’s just my own theory.”

"Other than driving by on rare occasions, Rohrer said, he has not been by that parcel. His contracts someone to harvest the corn for him."

More at link above...

Someone clever enough to sneak a body out of a building full of cameras isn't going to dump the body in a cornfield. No matter what he did to clean the body of evidence he wouldn't want the body to be found.

IMO... Interesting observations by the owner of the land on which the body was found....
http://www.dailyunion.com/news/article_0fdeef9a-b867-11e3-ab1a-0017a43b2370.html

Woman's body found in Ixonia field

"At 12:30 p.m. Saturday, the Jefferson County Sheriff&#8217;s Office received a 911 call from a motorist regarding the deceased female. Chief Deputy Jeff Parker said an autopsy was to be conducted today in Milwaukee to determine a cause of death and whether the death investigation would be labeled as a homicide."

<snip>

"He [Parker}indicated that dental records likely would be used to help identify the remains."

<snip>

"Meanwhile, Ixonia landowner John Rohrer said the 40-acre parcel is rented out to his son. He said the last time the land would have been worked on in any way would have been around Dec. 1."

"Rohrer disputed any liklihood of the body being Dwyer&#8217;s."

&#8220;That body could not have been put there until after the first of December,&#8221; he said. &#8220;I can&#8217;t imagine anybody keeping her dead or alive for that length of time, but then, that&#8217;s just my own theory.&#8221;

"Other than driving by on rare occasions, Rohrer said, he has not been by that parcel. His contracts someone to harvest the corn for him."

More at link above...

She was found 50-60 feet into the cornfield? For some reason I was under the impression that she was spotted just feet from the road. Odd that someone just driving past thought there was something strange in there just because he saw two crows flying around. I wouldn't stop on the side of a road and trudge 60 feet into a cornfield just because I saw two crows eating some old corn.

I agree Snoods that KZ may have driven around with Kelly in his car and, while in a state of panic, left her in the field.
Since it was October, unless the body was moved to the field afterward, there wouldn't be any snow yet.

On the last thread, thanks to those who gave replies about farming cornfields.

It dawns on me that KZ may have wanted it to look like Kelly was left somewhere carelessly. For me it's important to remember that there's no evidence of Kelly leaving KZ's building a final time. They see her on camera going in but never coming out again. Both of them had been seen going in and out earlier that night and/or during early morning hours two times.
Kelly never came out again after the last time she was seen on camera going in.

Add to that evidence, Zocco told Kelly's mother that he saw Kelly outside his building Friday morning as Kelly was leaving yet there's no evidence of her outside. IMO KZ was trying to set up a scenario where Kelly left the building and must have met with foul play afterward. This idea would match the idea of Kelly being left in a field randomly.
The truth is that someone left someone in a field, why couldn't that person have been Zocco?

Keep in mind too, when LE brought cadavar dog/s into Zocco's building, they went straight to Zocco's door out of the six units (iirc) on his floor.

This case isn't lacking evidence. It boggles the mind when considering the suspects who have been arrested and charged when much less evidence has been revealed to the public.

BBM Great point, Woe! He WAS trying to set it up so it looked like Kelly must have met with foul play after she left his house. When he dumped her body he didn't know how quickly his house of cards would collapse, did he?

Someone clever enough to sneak a body out of a building full of cameras isn't going to dump the body in a cornfield. No matter what he did to clean the body of evidence he wouldn't want the body to be found.

I do see your point about him not wanting the body to be found. But honestly, was he really that clever? I've never seen anyone make so many mistakes and leave such an abundance of evidence laying around. He's not a clever guy IMO.

I'm not saying that it is Kelly, I'm going back and forth on that. But it's the farmer's statement that leads me to believe that it may not be, not because KZ is too clever to leave the body there.

I want it to be Kelly, though. Her family needs to bring her home.

Autopsy completed on the body. Cause of death not determined.

Officials say the body was decomposed, and had been there most likely through the winter.

Jefferson County officials say the corn in the field was harvested in late November, but with huge combines, lots of stalks being ground up and some harvesting done at night, a body close to the ground could go unnoticed.

Degner says until, perhaps, rain washed the corn&#8217;s dust away.

http://www.nbc15.com/home/headlines...in-cornfield-in-Town-of-Ixonia-253117701.html

I adjusted the map to show more closely the field where the body was found, or pretty darn close. It's pretty interesting to zoom in on it and take your google man for a walk.

http://goo.gl/maps/ccfG1[/QUOTE]

What do you think the motive was for killing Kelly? Or do you think it was an accident? I lean towards it being a tragic mistake. Not that I think someone should get a slap on the wrist for that but some people were alluding to the idea of him being a serial killer. Knowing what I know, I really can't imagine that.

What do you think the motive was for killing Kelly? Or do you think it was an accident? I lean towards it being a tragic mistake. Not that I think someone should get a slap on the wrist for that but some people were alluding to the idea of him being a serial killer. Knowing what I know, I really can't imagine that.

How are you, MKE? Do you think this could be Kelly?

I personally don't think he's a serial killer lol! He would have been caught after the first time, just like he got caught killing Kelly.

I could have thought it was an overdose or accident if he'd called LE when it happened, sure. But nobody goes to the extremes he went to over an overdose, no way. No way. He killed her. It may not have been premeditated, but I believe he killed her.

It's never easy to believe someone we know is capable of killing someone, but did you think he was a pedophile, collecting explicit child *advertiser censored* with babies as young as two years old? Sorry to be graphic, but sometime the rose colored glasses have to come off.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee
Back