Ex-Housekeeper Say Patsy Ramsey Killed JonBenet.

Ames

Reaction score
http://www.rense.com/general11/benet.htm

Sorry if you guys have already seen this and it is old news to you. Maybe there are some posters out there, that haven't seen it before. I hadn't..until I stumbled across it today.

This is just the beginning of it..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Mike McPhee
Denver Post Staff Writer[SIZE=+1]http://www.denverpost.com[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]7-6-1

[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]"A federal judge Thursday gave grand-jury witnesses permission to talk about their secret testimony, prompting the Ramsey family's former housekeeper to declare that Patsy Ramsey killed her 6-year-old daughter."[/SIZE]
Click on the link that I provided above for more interesting reading.

I had never seen this before. Thanks for the link....very interesting.

I hadn't either. I stumbled across it while trying to find some more of Patsy's alphabet samples.

You are welcome!

interesting...i had forgotten about the swiss army knife that was found in the basement....thanks for the link, also..

http://www.rense.com/general11/benet.htm

Sorry if you guys have already seen this and it is old news to you. Maybe there are some posters out there, that haven't seen it before. I hadn't..until I stumbled across it today.

This is just the beginning of it..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By Mike McPhee
Denver Post Staff Writer[SIZE=+1]http://www.denverpost.com[/SIZE][SIZE=+1]7-6-1[/SIZE]

[SIZE=+1]"A federal judge Thursday gave grand-jury witnesses permission to talk about their secret testimony, prompting the Ramsey family's former housekeeper to declare that Patsy Ramsey killed her 6-year-old daughter."[/SIZE]
Click on the link that I provided above for more interesting reading.
ll

Ames youl know that this is mild do the discussions of the screaming sessions in the bathroom and I will not elaborate on. We have discussed this enough times on this board. Where it discusses the multiples. Go and re read that and then remeber our conversations and how I described bi polar and Borderline Personality Disorder. I know that Jmoe8778 and I have discussed both of us recognizing just by the description. This is all what what was described my my friiend we discussed as well. And I never knew that LHP had spoken of any of her testimony except in the trial where they had sued LHP. Patsy had arranged for them to be indicted and had arranged for them to surrender quietly and make bond. Ames you know it all FITS. I dont think it was so much multiple personalities such as in Cybil. But in my Humble Opinion there is nothing that was said there other than that, that would have me in any disagreement with what I have believed to be the truth of the matter. Tons of detail ommited perhaps.

ME EITHER!! I didn't realize that the witnesses had been given permission to speak about their testimony.

I did not know that. I knew the substance that embodies what LHP said. I did not know she ever had permmission to speak about the testimony POWERFUL and so close to what our discussion were.

If you thought one of your friends was suffering from some kind of Personality Thing and were not sure what. What would you do. After all Patsy was her employer not just on friendly terms. But lets say She was in a position to know how it was behind the facade and public face.

I did not know that. I knew the substance that embodies what LHP said. I did not know she ever had permmission to speak about the testimony POWERFUL and so close to what our discussion were.

Apparently she wasn't the only one given permission, the article says the WITNESSES.....(plural). SO, IMO...he gave permission to all of them.

I also didn't know about this...

[SIZE=+1]""She said she told the grand jury that Patsy had become very moody right before Christmas of 1996. "I think she had multiple personalities. She'd be in a good mood and then she'd be cranky. She got into arguments with JonBenet about wearing a dress or about a friend coming over. I had never seen Patsy so upset.[/SIZE]

Ames you know that this is mild compared to the discussions of the screaming sessions in the bathroom and I will not elaborate on That. We have discussed this enough times on this board. But remember what my friends opinion of all that, where the article you sent speaks of multiple personalities. Go and re read that and then remember our conversations and how I described bi polar and Borderline Personality Disorder. I know that JMO8778 and I have discussed both of us recognizing the BPD just by the description. This is all what what was described by my friend that we discussed as well. And I never knew that LHP had spoken of any of her testimony except in the trial where they had sued LHP. Patsy had arranged for them to be indicted and had arranged for them to surrender quietly and make bond. Ames you know it all FITS. I dont think it was so much multiple personalities such as in Cybil. But in my Humble Opinion there is nothing that was said there other than that, that would have me in any disagreement with what I have believed to be the truth of the matter. Tons of detail ommited perhaps.

Apparently she wasn't the only one given permission, the article says the WITNESSES.....(plural). SO, IMO...he gave permission to all of them.

I also didn't know about this...

[SIZE=+1]""She said she told the grand jury that Patsy had become very moody right before Christmas of 1996. "I think she had multiple personalities. She'd be in a good mood and then she'd be cranky. She got into arguments with JonBenet about wearing a dress or about a friend coming over. I had never seen Patsy so upset.[/SIZE]

That's a description of classic Bipolar disorder.I know...I've seen,lived with it,and was threatened by it...**thankfully** I was able to get LE on the scene before anything bad happened! After he was Dx,I was told by the Dr that it was acute decompensation assoc. with BPD (wanting to hurt self and or others).
YOU DO NOT have to be out of your mind to have it..that's the sad mistake a lot of ppl make..thinking that just because someone is oriented,that they're ok..that they're not 'crazy' per se...but, it's a MOOD disorder.Think MOOD.What Patsy's friends were seeing,the ones that wanted to do an intervention,was an escalation of that,IMO.
Her over -the -top personality demonstrated that,IMO.One example comes to mind is her spending $30,000 on a luncheon,complete w. actors and actresses to play Gone with the Wind parts.That's typical hypomanic,if not completely manic...behavior.Not to mention,Patsy's over -the -top behavior w. the pageants.

But it's not a multiple personality disorder;with BPD it can appear the person has a Jekell and Hyde personality;the severe mood swings can be mistaken for that by someone not familiar w. it.
Many times the person with it has learned to hide it (somewhat) in public,so that it's only those behind closed doors who see the nasty side of it..they will only 'cut loose' with ppl they're comfortable with,and they can be excellent at being manipulative,as Patsy certainly demonstrated she was with LE.

That's a description of classic Bipolar disorder.I know...I've seen,lived with it,and was threatened by it...**thankfully** I was able to get LE on the scene before anything bad happened! After he was Dx,I was told by the Dr that it was acute decompensation assoc. with BPD (wanting to hurt self and or others).
YOU DO NOT have to be out of your mind to have it..that's the sad mistake a lot of ppl make..thinking that just because someone is oriented,that they're ok..that they're not 'crazy' per se...but, it's a MOOD disorder.Think MOOD.What Patsy's friends were seeing,the ones that wanted to do an intervention,was an escalation of that,IMO.
Her over -the -top personality demonstrated that,IMO.One example comes to mind is her spending $30,000 on a luncheon,complete w. actors and actresses to play Gone with the Wind parts.That's typical hypomanic,if not completely manic...behavior.Not to mention,Patsy's over -the -top behavior w. the pageants.

But it's not a multiple personality disorder;with BPD it can appear the person has a Jekell and Hyde personality;the severe mood swings can be mistaken for that by someone not familiar w. it.
Many times the person with it has learned to hide it (somewhat) in public,so that it's only those behind closed doors who see the nasty side of it..they will only 'cut loose' with ppl they're comfortable with,and they can be excellent at being manipulative,as Patsy certainly demonstrated she was with LE.[/quote
That sums it all up. You and recognized it I recognized it in this case not long after the murder. We wecognized it because we LIVED it. Its like a train wreck going somwhere to happen over and over again till they accept they need the medication.

Many times the person with it has learned to hide it (somewhat) in public,so that it's only those behind closed doors who see the nasty side of it..they will only 'cut loose' with ppl they're comfortable with,and they can be excellent at being manipulative,as Patsy certainly demonstrated she was with LE.[/quote
That sums it all up. You and recognized it, I recognized it in this case not long after the murder. We recognized it because we LIVED it. Its like a train wreck going somwhere to happen over and over again till they accept they need the medication. I have seen what it does to the children and how they justify yet tthey belieive they are perfect. We could talk no doubt for hours :eek:

interesting...i had forgotten about the swiss army knife that was found in the basement....thanks for the link, also..

just crossed my mind...would you as a parent use your son's knife while staging a crime scene and leave it there?????
imo this points directly to Burke again.:waitasec:

just crossed my mind...would you as a parent use your son's knife while staging a crime scene and leave it there?????
imo this points directly to Burke again.:waitasec:

Unless she had so much on her mind, that she just simply forgot that she had left it there.

true.
i don't recall,where there any fingerprints found on it?

I wouldn't be surprised if the knife was never tested. Just like the tea glass, tea bag, and spoon in the pineapple bowl was never tested for saliva DNA.

Isn't there any way to COMPEL that these items lying in that warehouse be tested?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling
Back