Fox Orlando Mobile Web Cam #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
On NG. A neighbor had it out with a protester. Dont blame him...

Where I live it is considered really rude/bad manners to walk on other people's lawn. I guess FL don't care about their lawns.

Oh, some have some major issues. One of mine has issues if a kid steps in her driveway, much less on the easement. She would have been having a fit like Cindy if folks was standing on her easement. WE don't have sidewalks in our neighborhood. So that wouldn't be an issue.

I expect george and cindy are gonna storm out any second casue all the tape is knocked down.

Oh, some have some major issues. One of mine has issues if a kid steps in her driveway, much less on the easement. She would have been having a fit like Cindy if folks was standing on her easement. WE don't have sidewalks in our neighborhood. So that wouldn't be an issue.

I was talking about the house across the street from the Anthonys where the webcam was pointed a bit ago.

We don't consider it an easement. Whatever the deed says 178 ft that is your property. If it is on the deed you paid for it and it's yours.

You guys do realize that we figured out about a week ago why the webcam keeps going dark, right? We figured the news guys are sitting in the back of the news van reading WS's so when something REALLY good happens, one guy goes to the other, "hey, watch this dude, watch them WS's people FREAK"..and POOF..webcam down. The webcam isn't for OUR entertainment, WE are THEIR entertainment! Notice it always happens when there is something going on we want to see? That webcam can stay trained on that house for hours...no glitch, nothing. Then the minute something happens it just croaks. Odd, wouldn'tcha say?

You guys do realize that we figured out about a week ago why the webcam keeps going dark, right? We figured the news guys are sitting in the back of the news van reading WS's so when something REALLY good happens, one guy goes to the other, "hey, watch this dude, watch them WS's people FREAK"..and POOF..webcam down. The webcam isn't for OUR entertainment, WE are THEIR entertainment! Notice it always happens when there is something going on we want to see? That webcam can stay trained on that house for hours...no glitch, nothing. Then the minute something happens it just croaks. Odd, wouldn'tcha say?

HAHA I bet your right!

Its too bad it appears they make the protestors stand across the street. They just cut to a view on the web cam where you could see some of them standing across the street looking on. But the side walk in front of the house is empty. I bet the cops told them they had to stand across the street now.
Nope, they're out in front on the sidewalk..............I've been grabbing shots.

From the current views, it appears the yellow tape has been knocked or trampled down. Anybody know who did that?

What's up with the blue suv that keeps driving by?

Maybe the neighbors are hoping that the protesters make the A's so miserable that they move away, so they are letting the protesters stand on their lawns.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McKeith