2011.06.01 SIDEBAR THREAD Trial Day Seven

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning, friends! :seeya: Real life is getting in my way again today, but I'll peek in whenever I can. Keep the faith.

I have tried all evening last night to find the part of the proceedings where they played the unedited version of the first jailhouse call with all of KC's language included. Cannot for the life of me locate it. Anyone know which part I can listen to that again within? ;)

Here you go :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1t9q1obx2E"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony trial jail call part 1 of 2‬‏[/ame]

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WDkHcILXiVQ"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony trial jail call part 2 of 2‬‏[/ame]

Good Morning Everyone!!!

The problem I find with the DT’s Defends on the “Casey’s “OTHER” world” Theory is this:

She does not have the “Child abuse” imaginary friend syndrome.

She has the “Make up a lie, call it a personal name, to cover my *$$, and make myself look good Syndrome.”

Children who have been sexually abused make up others be it a MPD or Just an imaginary Friend and/or World believe and live in that world as if it is tangible,

For Example:

If Casey would have been opening the doors to her home and speaking to “nothing there” as if it was a person and sitting at the dining room table sitting and speaking with an “empty Chair”

Then she may have had one of these Syndromes, However she did not do any of this, she conveniently used these made up lies with personal names to further her agenda.

I also personal think her watching her mother on the stand yesterday was just exactly what she wanted to see and happen when she did what she did to Caylee on June 16th of 2008.

BBM

So do I, I think that was the motive right there. Also found listening to Cindy talk about all these imaginary friends and hearing about arranged-meetings-with-them-which-all-inevitably-came-unstuck made me shudder a little. Seems Casey went quite far in creating her double life over many years. No way, no how this started once Caylee was born, but the need to have such an elaborate double life may have been greater and required more work.

Casey is indeed quite a special little lass isn't she. I hope she's studied quite thoroughly before being put down.

Well, I'm expecting massive things from Amy on cross cos she's just so cute and 10 x smarter than Baez.

ICA also does NOT like having Amy in the courtroom so I expect lots of dirty looks that the jury will see.

ITA about Amy :)

When doesn't she give "dirty looks"? Only when the jury is out of the room & she comes waltzing into court..And when she isn't pissed at Baez & decides to give him one of her 'swoony' looks. :sick:

cbs morning show showing CA's testimony from yesterday.

Good morning all, I am so exhausted physically, emotionally and mentally from following this case for almost 3 years and still counting. But I'm not worried about myself because I will see this case to the end for Caylee.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=138185"]Trial thread is open.[/ame]

Go ahead and post the live feed links there.

I am going to get my first cup of coffee and will meet you guys there. ;)

Good Morning! I had a dream last night that Cindy Anthony came into my bedroom, pulled the bed spread over my face and tried to smother me. Scared me awake at 4:15 a.m. and I've been up ever since. Yucks.

Wenwe - I know it gets lost in the fast-moving trial threads, but just know that you do the work of a champion in pulling those recaps down! Anyone needing "just the facts" as the day goes on should just do a thread search on your name and BAM! All the day, in a nutshell.

You rock, my dear. You absolutely rock!

Great idea, never thought about doing that for Wenwe4 name! I just scanned for green, but this is even better! I'll have to try it as today is my one day where I can only do "sneak updates" from work on occasion! THANKS WENWE4!

cbs morning show showing CA's testimony from yesterday.

It was all over the newsy shows last night- made my hair stand on end everytime.

I don't know about the rest of you, the but it was those calls that pulled me in - that was two computers ago.

BBM

So do I, I think that was the motive right there. Also found listening to Cindy talk about all these imaginary friends and hearing about arranged-meetings-with-them-which-all-inevitably-came-unstuck made me shudder a little. Seems Casey went quite far in creating her double life over many years. No way, no how this started once Caylee was born, but the need to have such an elaborate double life may have been greater and required more work.

Casey is indeed quite a special little lass isn't she. I hope she's studied quite thoroughly before being put down.

Thank you,
I think ICA had it pretty ease before Caylee was born, she could come and go as she pleased and not be responsible to anyone but herself,
However, once Caylee was born her mother thought she should try and be a “Good” mother and stay home with her child and have a good paying job, and ICA didn’t want to have anything to do with that.

So, she made up Lies AKA people and situations, so she could still go and Party like a rock star and have her so called “Beautiful Life”

As Far as the DP goes, I DO NOT want her to get it, I want her to get LWOP,

I have worked in the prison system and DP inmates have it good,

General Population Inmates have it really hard especially "baby Killers"

MOO

I had the best surprise this morning.....as I dropped the kids off at school the Chick-Fil-A cow was in the car drop off lane giving away free breakfast AND coupons for free breakfast in June.

I wonder if KC misses chicken biscuits.

KBelichWFTV:
The state is holding off for now bringing in Casey's criminal record possibly because it could set up an appeal if she's convicted [via Twitter]

ETA I'm kinda glad the state held off on this for now.

Was trying to reply to SOTS but got caught in the door...ouch! and lost my post

But

Did you see ICA when Jeff was saying the State have no reason to believe Eric B is the father? ICA looked like Mr Ashton was discussing the weather. :)

I have no doubt that poor Eric, may he rest in peace, is NOT the father.

JA's remarks are so funny sometimes! They are so off the cuff that it takes a moment to realize the slam

Eh Sheaffer? Did the Judge say that this could be an ineffective assistance of counsel issue?

so does anyone know why the State took back their request this morning since they could have won?? Especially after what the judge read off this morning? Doesn't look like reversible error would have happened. And what was CM yapping about? I never understand a word he says with his mumbling.

...WFTV commentary speculates, state may not have had enough time with a clean copy of testimony to review properly. BUT Bill S speculates that the SA may be using this as a hammer to keep DT from going on with hearsay evidence. Judge may be "saying": be careful, or she'll have competence issue on appeal... Additionally, state may be keeping this in thier pocket for now. STATE has a big hammer over defense and can control defense by holding this over their head and they will POUND them with it if they make the mistake again...by waiting, it may mitigate competency of counsel appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie