ARRESTED- Luka Rocco Magnotta:1st deg murder charge #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if anyone has seen them, but I though it might help anyways. There is a guy who argued with Luka on the internet back in 2007-2008, he had made the videos private but with what happened made them public again (it will have a recent posting date but that's b/c they was just put back on, but you can see there's older comments from like four years ago), and he also made a new video on that account reading some of the old e-mails luka sent from various accounts (acting as others or fans) to him back at that time saying that LM was to be praised as a prince and loved cupcakes, would forgive them if they helped him sell his shirts to make money for a boat to travel to Bahamas, and etc.. His account on youtube is bloglops. It really gives a interesting look into his personality. Also on the videos are some comments from supposedly "luka fans" which he (and I do too) believe was posted by LM himself, which I listed below with some reasons why I think their from accounts made by him. But maybe you guys can dig a little deeper and find some more stuff out. Hope it helps.

canadiancccp (some bernardo && homolka vids && luka pics)
simplythebestyes1 (comments defending luka)
LittleFuryThings (not sure about this one, but b/c of the name && defending comments about luka)
pricelessstud19 (comments praising luka as prine && refernces michael jackson)
liquid666liquid (has I love luka as title && defends luka in comments
megaman666megaman (defends luka && calls him prince)

I posted a fair bit about the bloglops video's back in thread 4 I think (maybe even before that), especially reading through the comments etc and them him reading the emails he used to get during the time when LM was trying to get Family Guy banned. I thought it was relevant as it showed the kind of character LM was 5 or so years ago. I was then told by a couple of members on here that this bloglops was probably just trying to get into the spotlight and not to believe anything he said.

I am not so comfy with downloading non-legit sources of full length movies because of the virus risks, plus i don't know how to unzip them.
There isn't any virus risk from the files themselves. Video files are not executable, so there is no way for them to install any type of malware on your computer. Likewise, opening archives will not install anything. There shouldn't be anything to worry about unless you make the very bad mistake of opening something like "Name of move.exe." Also, shady websites could attempt to install malware. But that isn't a problem on trusted, mainstream sites, and hopefully you have software installed that will protect you from malicious websites.

Can't watch it, not knowing there is a child involved :(

Welcome BTW :seeya:

Yeah I definitly understand...Like I said I don't know if maybe he's just making them to get attention or what but on the Trolley Rulle acounnt he has 3 videos...One of him driving talking about the cops and being on the run, one where he has some kid in it crying for his mommy (which may just fake) that he says is a preview to his snuff film, and another where has some kind of meat (maybe ribs) that he is implying is the kids and putting in garbage bags to burn "to get rid of the evidence", and goes on to say how he will putting the movie of the killing up and he will be more famous than Luka....but like I said maybe just someone acting to get attention, just creepy that they would even "pretend" to do something like that. He also claims he knew Luka.

ARGH!

MSM still going on with the "hi to my fans" video was posted while on the run.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ta-Video-Canadian-cannibal-sent-fans-run.html

I have been trying to get the press to fix that. So far only one success with the Toronto Star.

FWIW: PETA was the only organization that would work with us on the issues. They opened up a lot of doors for us with the Police and Private Sources. They are a controversial group, no doubt, but they did help and sunk thier teeth into this with us, for all the good it did :(

What bothers me more, is their insistance in calling Lin Jun his "lover". There is no evidence they even knew each other before the killing.

Well there probably is evidence that has not been disclosed regarding how they met.

Lin Jun was obviously "into it" in the beginning of the video. Obviously. If they weren't lovers it was only because sex wasn't on the agenda.

Well there probably is evidence that has not been disclosed regarding how they met.

Lin Jun was obviously "into it" in the beginning of the video. Obviously. If they weren't lovers it was only because sex wasn't on the agenda.

I didn't personally watch the video, but have heard from enough people to believe that Lin Jun was NOT into it. The man was drugged.

Not sure where you get that he was obviously 'into it'. Couldn't he have been drugged? No real evidence that he agreed to be tied up (none to the contrary either, agreed....)

Does anyone know which authorities to report this to? This guy sounds demented, and I hope that this is not real.

That's what I was wondering. He claims in a video on the Trolley Rulle account that he is "on the run". But idk...I've seen a few other ppl commenting, but in a way idk if it's real b/c it seems like YT would have took it down if it was serious cause a few have claimed they reported it.

I felt sick to my stomach seeing video 2 and if I find out that is real I'll probably throw up knowing I saw it. I just keep telling myself it was a deer or something and not a child.

I have been trying to get the press to fix that. So far only one success with the Toronto Star.

FWIW: PETA was the only organization that would work with us on the issues. They opened up a lot of doors for us with the Police and Private Sources. They are a controversial group, no doubt, but they did help and sunk thier teeth into this with us, for all the good it did :(

Welcome to the site BM, appreciate your JUSTICE FB PAGE and all your efforts on this case!

Any chance you could put this on your site so we can find that puppy!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/What-Happened-to-Luka-Magnottas-Puppy/437610502929876

Does anyone know which authorities to report this to? This guy sounds demented, and I hope that this is not real.

seriously....stupid me watched it and had to go wash my mind....

ya know...whether he is joking or not...how many people thought that the things that LM said were just him being a sick **** joking around?

id report too....

Welcome! I love your FB group and follow it daily. THANK YOU for yalls work on this....

I didn't personally watch the video, but have heard from enough people to believe that Lin Jun was NOT into it. The man was drugged.

I have seen the video, he was definitely good to go and up for some fun. No fear, no fighting against the restraints when someone sat on his chest and....errrm......trust me he was into it.

I hope that facebook page will help figure out what happened to the "animal" what ever it was, I'm a big animal lover, have 2 cats that I adore, and it's awful what he did to both Lin Jun and kittens in the other videos. :(

oh please.....the VICTIM was NOT obviously into it.

he actually appeared very out of it as if drugged. there was ZERO signs of him being into this.

that is offensive to the victim.

I am getting a bit paranoid about PETA members taking advantage of this story.
You mean kind of like how LCA did? By coming to this site, reading a May 31st post questioning a possible link to the Hollywood murder, on June 1st pretending to be Luka on YouTube and taking credit for that murder, with no regard for how this taunting could torment the loved ones of Hervey Medellin and Jun Lin, all for the shameless self-promotion of their animal rights organization?

Yeah, I think there are animal rights extremists who will exploit this murder in any way that they can think of. I think it has already been proven.

There were 2 CL ads that were posted in here...the first one was a guy in LMs area looking for a small dog a few days before the murder. I responded to it asking if they had found what they were looking for and to let me know if I could assist them in finding a local shelter that might have what they are looking for. I never got an answer. I sent the response after LM had been arrested.

The second CL ad you are talking about..the one asking for someone to make a fun movie with no money being exchanged ...I didn't feel comfortable responding to that one for obvious reasons...but someone in the thread did and also..never got a response to date. This was also done after LM had been arrested.

Those are the facts...

I also responded to the ad looking for a dog. I also got no response. The movie making post was odd to me too, and very much Magnotta's style.

I hope that facebook page will help figure out what happened to the "animal" what ever it was, I'm a big animal lover, have 2 cats that I adore, and it's awful what he did to both Lin Jun and kittens in the other videos. :(

The admin group has been trying to find out; but we aren't getting very far at all. The Montreal SPCA are on it. I think that most information is going to come from the Police right now, even on the dog, and they arent saying much.

I felt sick to my stomach seeing video 2 and if I find out that is real I'll probably throw up knowing I saw it. I just keep telling myself it was a deer or something and not a child.

I know that is what I was hoping is that it's just some twisted person with some kind of fake meat or something. I tried to report it on youtube but for some reason it's not working..I pray it's not real...but even if it isn't I worry over that person still b/c it's sick to even pretend that your doing something like that.

He has no obligation to speak to the media. His obligation ends with telling his story to LE. At least he didn't come out & publicly state he was entertaining bids for his story like the internet cafe employee.

I have a hunch that the French are more tight-lipped about such matters than we Americans are. Can anyone shed any light on this?

It's quite possible that he is considered to be a witness and that he has been instructed to not discuss those two days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth