2009.05.19 Padilla Says George A's Story Untrue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just another LP Tale to get himself back in the spotlight. Unbelievable!!! Why is he just now coming out with this??????? What a JOKE!!!!
Could LP have already shared this with LE and is just now telling the public similar to the incident between him and PI Hoover? LP shared this with LE but not to the public. At the time LP was at J Blanchard pk. doing the econ search we the public were not aware that this conversation took place betwenn lE, Hoover and LP. The Mon. after the pk search and Thanksgiving lP made one of his off the cuff remarks that make you shake your head, "For all I know they (LE) mayy already have a body" Long after that statement the public finds out DC was poking around close to where Caylee is found and the story busts wide open. It leaves you feeling like you certainly have to look at all angles and there many morsels that I welcome to quinch my thirst. <3

Perhaps on the bright side :rolleyes:...

After Casey's trial we can all look forward to the George-LP defamation suit in which George will claim he was emotionally harmed by the loss of Casey in-part due to to LP's slander/libel. George will bring out the computer forensics and cell records to suggest/support LP's characterization of his statement was false. Oh...boy...

...so...that'd be what?... about another 60-or-so extra minutes more on the 15-minutes-of-fame tally.

LP must be trying to bait George into this...yeh...that's it...he's really clever...who knew...George'll have to be depo'd to prove his statements of 6/16 are factual...brilliant...:rolleyes: Musta thought that one up as he 'circled' around Amscot.

After Casey's trial we can all look forward to the George-LP defamation suit in which George will claim he was emotionally harmed by the loss of Casey in-part due to to LP's slander/libel. George will bring out the computer forensics and cell records to suggest/support LP's characterization of his statement was false. Oh...boy...

...so...that'd be what?... about another 60-or-so extra minutes more on the 15-minutes-of-fame tally.

LP must be trying to bait George into this...yeh...that's it...he's really clever...who knew...George'll have to be depo'd to prove his statements of 6/16 are factual...brilliant...:rolleyes:

:) I have a feeling the lawsuit hell surrounding this mess is just beginning. But hey, if George and/or Cindy do manage to prevail in one, chances are, their settlement will be signed right over to ZG, or some other litigant.

Yet, when one of the attorneys in her deposition asked if she knew if George was the one who fed Caylee breakfast, she doesn't know because she was at work.

Q I'm sorry. The morning of June 16, and actually George was the one, I think, fed Caylee breakfast that morning, if you know?

A I don't know. I have no idea who fed Caylee breakfast that morning. I was at work.

There's no way she can convince me that they didn't discuss that morning at length. She knew what he was watching on TV but didn't know who fed Caylee breakfast.

Plus the A's said this story took place the morning of June 9th (even though CA said in the 911 call that the 7th was the last time she saw Caylee) which was their FIRST BIG COLLABORATIVE LIE.

Could LP have already shared this with LE and is just now telling the public similar to the incident between him and PI Hoover? LP shared this with LE but not to the public. At the time LP was at J Blanchard pk. doing the econ search we the public were not aware that this conversation took place betwenn lE, Hoover and LP. The Mon. after the pk search and Thanksgiving lP made one of his off the cuff remarks that make you shake your head, "For all I know they (LE) mayy already have a body" Long after that statement the public finds out DC was poking around close to where Caylee is found and the story busts wide open. It leaves you feeling like you certainly have to look at all angles and there many morsels that I welcome to quinch my thirst. <3

LP now says LEE told him Casey was not in the home on June 16th and George never saw them. He told the media, and NG this news just yesterday. I'm thinking he just needs attention and he made this up over the past few days. If this were true he would have told the world way back in July 08, because he can't keep his pie hole shut. JMO

I'm gearing up for the LP-on-NG revelation involving spontaneous combustion...surely that's in the offing.

Info for those people questioning George's "Food Channel" story:

-------------------------------

Statement on Greta 8/6/08:

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

VAN SUSTEREN: So in the middle of the afternoon or early afternoon.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

CINDY ANTHONY: Before you go to work.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it's was a Food Channel thing I watched
, so...

VAN SUSTEREN: And was it -- you were watching here in the living room.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Right, and I was sitting right here, almost in the same spot, just watching it, and saw my granddaughter and my daughter come out, you know, with their backpacks and...

CINDY ANTHONY: Like any other day.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just like a normal thing type thing.

VAN SUSTEREN: Do you know where they were headed with the backpacks?

GEORGE ANTHONY: My daughter said that she was going to work, dropping her daughter off at the nanny's house, and that was it. I give them both hugs, kisses and saw them go out the door like a typical thing that they've -- that she's done.

VAN SUSTEREN: Nothing out of the ordinary?

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just smiles, hugs. Dad, we'll see you tomorrow because I might be working a little bit late, type deal. And that was it.

--------------------------------

Statement to, I think, the FBI, around the same time:

The 16th is when I actually saw Casey and Caylee together, they were both leaving with backpacks and my daughter said she was going to work and taking Caylee to the -- to the nanny. To the babysitter. But I know it was 10 minutes to 1:00, because I was watching this Food Channel thing that I watch between noon and 1:00. So -- I`m positive. That I can for a dog gone fact.

--------------------------------------

So, he was much more clear in his FBI statement that this was a Food Channel show from noon to 1 pm--not that he watched news from 12:00-12:30 and then switched over to the Food Channel as some have speculated. Which calls into question why he said "news" before Cindy said "before you go to work," then he said "Food Channel."

Food Network schedule, Eastern time zone, June 16, 2008, according to their website:

10:30 am- 12:30 pm The Essence of Emeril: BBQ Specialties
12:30 pm- 1:30 pm Unwrapped: Mintastic

(FYI for BJB: schedule for June 9 was 10:30 Emeril, 11:00 Boy Meets Grill, 12:30 Unwrapped)

In the beginning I think Padilla, like most people, including LE under-estimated the pathology of Casey's personality. She's a classic narcissist who has adapted to life behind bars because she is essentially a parasite used to living off her family/friends. Now the state is feeding and clothing her. Virtual strangers are contributing to her commissary account on a weekly/monthly basis. What has been taken away from her was a life with no greater purpose than how to get through each day as an imposter. I don't think George has been completely forthright. Not by a longshot.

MOO

(FYI for BJB: schedule for June 9 was 10:30 Emeril, 11:00 Boy Meets Grill, 12:30 Unwrapped)
*snipped*
You're the best, AZ :blowkiss:

Whaddya bet Lexus of Orlando sponsored the shows that day too...prolly ran commercials showing their employees ;)

SNIPPED: "Info for those people questioning George's "Food Channel" story ... schedule for June 9 was 10:30 Emeril, 11:00 Boy Meets Grill, 12:30 Unwrapped)"
AZ - got a link for the schedule that day? Been looking for that and cannot find one...
TIA

Did LP ever take a polygraph? I would love to know these results.

LE did in fact ask LP to take a polly. Was that way back in Nov? They never did give him one---yet he was all for it. This was about the same time they wanted somebody else who LE was looking at. LP hasn't done anythang wrong. LE must have decided NOT to give LP the test or he would have had one. I truly can't member what was going on. Could that have been the time Hoover showed LP the video? Maybe thats what the polly was all about.

Now Morgan wants to depo LP. Has anybody ever stopped to wonder why Morgan wants LP after the A's have theirs done?

We as reg. peeps don't know what kind of technology is available to LE now a days. Who is to say that LP doesn't have some kind of thang he had hooked up in the A. house. Wasn't he there something like 2 weeks---just don't member. I believe that LP knows plenty.

The did not give a date, just said it was postponed. I would assume it has to do with the fact that the Anthony's have not answered all the questions to their depositions and Morgan wanted to depo Padilla after he was finished deposing the Anthony's. That may be the reason, not sure though.

That makes sense - THANKS!

In the beginning I think Padilla, like most people, including LE under-estimated the pathology of Casey's personality. She's a classic narcissist who has adapted to life behind bars because she is essentially a parasite used to living off her family/friends. Now the state is feeding and clothing her. Virtual strangers are contributing to her commissary account on a weekly/monthly basis. What has been taken away from her was a life with no greater purpose than how to get through each day as an imposter. I don't think George has been completely forthright. Not by a longshot.

MOO

Bold mine.

I think that's for sure. In alot of ways being locked up really won't change things much for Casey. She will continue to lie, con, mooch, and pick up and drop friendships based on what she needs at the moment. In fact I'm sure that in many ways she is more comfortable than she ever has been. She no longer has to live with the anxiety of being exposed as a liar and worry about when her house of cards will come falling down because the one person she was afraid of being found out by - her mother - has chosen to join her in the lie. I'm sure Casey is getting a huge feeling of power over her parents and a huge dose of the spotlight she can't live without. So all in all Casey probably is doing just fine.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Oh, specifically. I remember it was 10 minutes to 1:00 on Monday the 16th.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Yes, it was shortly after the lunchtime hour. I was watching a favorite show I like to watch on TV, a news...

, so...

GEORGE ANTHONY: Right, and I was sitting right here, almost in the same spot, just watching it, and saw my granddaughter and my daughter come out, you know, with their backpacks and...

GEORGE ANTHONY: My daughter said that she was going to work, dropping her daughter off at the nanny's house, and that was it. I give them both hugs, kisses and saw them go out the door like a typical thing that they've -- that she's done.

GEORGE ANTHONY: Just smiles, hugs. Dad, we'll see you tomorrow because I might be working a little bit late, type deal. And that was it.

The 16th is when I actually saw Casey and Caylee together, they were both leaving with backpacks and my daughter said she was going to work and taking Caylee to the -- to the nanny. To the babysitter. But I know it was 10 minutes to 1:00, because I was watching this Food Channel thing that I watch between noon and 1:00. So -- I`m positive. That I can for a dog gone fact.

So, he was much more clear in his FBI statement that this was a Food Channel show from noon to 1 pm--not that he watched news from 12:00-12:30 and then switched over to the Food Channel as some have speculated. Which calls into question why he said "news" before Cindy said "before you go to work," then he said "Food Channel."

Food Network schedule, Eastern time zone, June 16, 2008, according to their website:

To me it seemed like CA jumped in to say "before you go to work" because she became acutely aware of what a lazy layabout her husband was coming off as watching food shows in the middle of the afternoon on a weekday. So she had to make sure that everyone knew he was actually employed.

LE did in fact ask LP to take a polly. Was that way back in Nov? They never did give him one---yet he was all for it. This was about the same time they wanted somebody else who LE was looking at. LP hasn't done anythang wrong. LE must have decided NOT to give LP the test or he would have had one. I truly can't member what was going on. Could that have been the time Hoover showed LP the video? Maybe thats what the polly was all about.

Now Morgan wants to depo LP. Has anybody ever stopped to wonder why Morgan wants LP after the A's have theirs done?

We as reg. peeps don't know what kind of technology is available to LE now a days. Who is to say that LP doesn't have some kind of thang he had hooked up in the A. house. Wasn't he there something like 2 weeks---just don't member. I believe that LP knows plenty.
It was after a bag was found in the Little Econ River by LP's divers.There was a baggie with some bones and one with little toys and trinkets in it including a shamrock.I think LE suspected that LP may have staged it .
LE went out to California at one time to interview a military friend of KC's.We thought at that time they were also interviewing LP and his crew.IIRC the woman who stayed in the house with KC after LP bonded her out, lawyered up.
I think LP and his crew know plenty,also.

Just another LP Tale to get back in the spotlight. Unbelievable!!! Why is he just now coming out with this??????? What a JOKE!!!!

This isn't just now coming out. This was when he was running for office of some kind. And he chose to do the time instead of house arrest. I would have done the same thang. I am of the same wildness as LP. Love me or hate me. Thats the way I feel about LP------Love him or hate him. I dis lub him.

, so...

I like how GA starts to say NEWS, then gets interrupted by Cindy and finishes off with a Food Channel thing.
He remebers what the 2 girls were wearing after being asked over 1 month later but can not name the Food Channel Thing(SHOW GA, it's a Show LOL) he likes to watch every day before going to work. Maybe it's just me, but if I watch a fav. show at the same time every day I would retell the story naming the show because it would stand out in my mind. JMHO :)

Just out of curiosity if any WS'er knows, but how many Food Network shows are 1 hour long?
I thought most shows are 1/2 hour long,? Sometimes there are back to back episodes with the same show or chef....Just wondering :confused:

I like how GA starts to say NEWS, then gets interrupted by Cindy and finishes off with a Food Channel thing.
He remebers what the 2 girls were wearing after being asked over 1 month later but can not name the Food Channel Thing(SHOW GA, it's a Show LOL) he likes to watch every day before going to work. Maybe it's just me, but if I watch a fav. show at the same time every day I would retell the story naming the show because it would stand out in my mind. JMHO :)

Just out of curiosity if any WS'er knows, but how many Food Network shows are 1 hour long?
I thought most shows are 1/2 hour long,? Sometimes there are back to back episodes with the same show or chef....Just wondering :confused:
We had this discussion already. There are some Food Network shows that are 1 hour long: Iron Chef America, The Next Food Network Star, and Dinner Impossible come to mind...

Very Respectfully snipped:
Looking back at the screen shot, although we do not know exactly what each "dot" means in the plot, we can use the information to see a relative usage pattern. What I have done below is show the relative usage of the two computers, as reported by EnCase. The 100% from 9-10 PM on the 17th for the Compaq computer means that was the most active computer usage for either computer during the two days. A 49% from 12-1 AM on the 16th for the desktop means the computer was roughly half as active as the previous example.

Code:
HP Desktop Compaq Laptop
16-Jun
12AM 1AM 49% *****
7AM 8AM 74% *******
8AM 9AM 15% **
10AM 11AM 80% ********
11AM 12PM 49% ***** 0%
1PM 2PM 1%
2PM 3PM 82% ******** 1%
4PM 5PM 1%
11PM 12AM 23% **
17-Jun
12AM 1AM 3%
1AM 2AM 6% *
3AM 4AM 36% ****
4AM 5AM 5% *
8AM 9AM 5% *
12PM 1PM 26% ***
1PM 2PM 3%
2PM 3PM 80% ********
4PM 5PM 13% *
7PM 8PM 54% *****
8PM 9PM 44% ****
9PM 10PM 100% **********
10PM 11PM 65% *****
11PM 12AM 6% *

This is how I'm uderstanding this computer data....I'm not very good at computers but had to learn to read chemical literature and use statistics for quantitative analysis and research....hope this helps some. :)
I think they've just normalized the data, sort-of. They've looked at the use of both computers (the laptop and the desktop) and have set the time frame with the highest level of activity equal to 100% use. Even though it could have been used MUCH MORE during that time frame, they're just looking at how much it was ACUALLY used during the times listed. Then they compared the use of the laptop and desktop at different times to the use of the Compaq 9-10pm on the 17th (which was the "standard", the computer showing the most use in a given time period, this was SET equal to 100%).

Mathmatically, a percent (%) doesn't have "units", so they're not talking about CPU. You can only say that there was a 82% use on the 16th if you have other measurements to base it on (like the 100% that they chose from 9-10 on the 17th as their standard value.) From there, they looked at the use of the laptop and desktop RELATIVE to this standard value They listed how much each computer was used COMPARED to how much it was used when there was the most activity (100%).

LP must be trying to bait George into this...yeh...that's it...he's really clever...who knew...George'll have to be depo'd to prove his statements of 6/16 are factual...brilliant...:rolleyes: Musta thought that one up as he 'circled' around Amscot.

Shame on you Bond!

You're just not trying to include LP's INSIGHTS into any sort of theory/baseless, subjective supposition!
All LP is saying is that KC stormed out after the near death strangling incident. (Who wouldn't). Objective facts about pings 'n stuff just mean she stuck close by the home, snuck in a few times to upload pics etc, but stayed well hidden so GA did NOT see her leave when he wasn't watching food tv.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado