FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are all looking out for my husband's grandmother. She doesn't trust anyone and I don't blame her. I am taking her to Dee Dee's court hearings and in the process of getting her a lawyer. She is such a sweet and kind person. She would do anything for anyone.

I don't blame her for not trusting anyone either, and I am so thankful you are helping her. We've worried about her being taken advantage of too.

I really admire her strength and her faith. :)

hi wannabe,

Come on, dude. That ain't cool.

Don't know if you could tell, but I like you. Re-read what WTH posted, she was complimenting you.

and apologize to the lady. :)

Here it is:

QUOTE FROM Wanttohelp:Guitar man I apreciate you are still with us and can see you had no ulterior motive for joining but to help us find justice for Abraham.

Thank you New Day.
You must have misunderstood Guitarman, maybe I should have seperated the second part of my post into multiple paragraphs. Inregards to you I was just saying you were still here while others, well....About the witness I was talking about this whole thing with DeeDee and the conflict resoltion. Someone must have turned on her and I'm guessing they must have declared indigent first so she will have to legal from the conflict resolution. I'm guessing there is a good chance its Greg the informant since he probally is someone who may have gotten legal representation way back.

I asked an attorney I casually know today what it might mean, they said maybe victim or other witnesses are clients of the Public Defender's Office..

So there ya go.. An option

On that thought, who's representing the officer that was arrested?

Wanttohelp.. Anytime!

We are all looking out for my husband's grandmother. She doesn't trust anyone and I don't blame her. I am taking her to Dee Dee's court hearings and in the process of getting her a lawyer. She is such a sweet and kind person. She would do anything for anyone.

Good_Work_emote_by_l33tkill102.gif
She needs that. By the way when I was talking about watching out and wolf in sheeps clothing, I ment people looking to take advantage her. You should get her a lawyer from an unrelated source they knows noone so you can be sure of they have no ulterior motive. Like maybe Lashek can find someone from Miami to represent her or find someone to.
Praying_Angel_by_Momma__G.gif

Come on, dude. That ain't cool.

Don't know if you could tell, but I like you. Re-read what WTH posted, she was complimenting you.

and apologize to the lady. :)

Here it is:

QUOTE FROM Wanttohelp:Guitar man I apreciate you are still with us and can see you had no ulterior motive for joining but to help us find justice for Abraham.

yes i know i did get a compliment, but there were a few curves that i needed wanttohelp to clarify. so i did......i also know there was no harm intended, but i do not want to be mis-labeled in any manner. you say it is not cool, well i am not trying to be cool.......!!! so i challenge you to re read the post,i felt as i was labeled a key witness and i only have info, via the internet and cell phone.....i think wanttohelp will understand my feelings and hope you do as well.
thank you

wantohelp ,you wrote,"Were you saying you were at Barbara's ,or DeeDee would bring her over?"
Well i have been liveing in miami about 10 years ,i have never met DeeDee Moore directly my mom would describe how DeeDee would contact her when abraham went missing,by phone, and visit with miss walker.barbra jackson was some obscure person at that time my mother met once .earlier DeeDee visit were based upon letting my mom know abraham was okay ,then their was the strange phone calls, when the media,and sheriff Jude started their investigation my mom didn,t want DeeDee to her house .The strange phone calls ,by someone pretending to be Abraham had raised alarm in my mom?sheriff jude travelled all the way to my home town to investigate the phone calls . kinds play games like that .My mom know her brother.when the heat came on DeeDee she began to distance herself from our family .I hope she suffers for what she has done .My mothers had lost a sister to canser about year before abraham cought the lotto,I remember abraham was staying with my mom for the funeral he was tired for the long drive to Perry florida.He seem to be sad about his sister geraldine 's passing ,a modest gentleman ,despite his loss ,he didn't know he was already rich!

You sooo can tell that, just by the words she's spoken in interviews & the press conferences. I'm so relieved to hear you are helping her get a lawyer. I'm hoping she can recover the things that were rightfully Abraham's.

It's so very sad, that someone like DDM, the pure evil she is, can prey on someone as sweet as Ms Walker. And Abraham also. It's so sad, but she's going to get whats coming to her.

Please let her know how much I admire her for being able to forgive, and to trust in God and to be a walking testament of faith for all those around her. Even though we may not know her personally, she's touched lives. I know she has touched mine. Tell her we will continue to try to uncover the truth about all the players in this case, and all the fraud and crime etc that has been committed, both to her and those close to her and to sweet Abraham. His death will not be in vain, because justice WILL be served. I have faith in that.

hi wanna be,
well my name is infact greg, i live in gulf county, i am not an informant or the greg you think that has gotten legal representation . i have not had any legal representation, nor do i need any.
like i say i do not intend to offend you nor was i offended, but i sure want to make sure i am not mis-labeled and i am sure you understand the importance of keeping the facts straight.
and i do thank you for the compliment. we all have a common goal, i had info that was told to me by one that could have key info, maybe le has all the info i have shared prior to me sharing, but just in case i did share all that was told to me by pp.....i have learned very much from this site.
i hope you take all i have said in a constuctive manner as it was intended. thank you.......guitar
of keeping the facts straight.

aha! Now it makes sense why you were on the defensive! (I don't mean this in a bad way, so please don't take it as such...) I was going to post a bit ago and say that she was talking about Greg possibly being a client of the Public Defenders office, or maybe it was another key witness who was the client. We didn't know your name was Greg!! So THAT'S the reason for all the confusion!!! She meant Greg the informant, you thought she meant you! And (why am I calling wanttohelp "she"?? If you are not a "she" wanttohelp, please accept my apologies LOL)
SHe was only saying she was glad you were still around and she knows you want what we all want....Justice for Abraham!! WOW, it's tooooo easy to misunderstand online!! LOL
Don't worry, all is okay :)
And I took her original post as a compliment, as did the others who've posted, so no harm, no foul :)

aha! Now it makes sense why you were on the defensive! (I don't mean this in a bad way, so please don't take it as such...) I was going to post a bit ago and say that she was talking about Greg possibly being a client of the Public Defenders office, or maybe it was another key witness who was the client. We didn't know your name was Greg!! So THAT'S the reason for all the confusion!!! She meant Greg the informant, you thought she meant you! And (why am I calling wanttohelp "she"?? If you are not a "she" wanttohelp, please accept my apologies LOL)
SHe was only saying she was glad you were still around and she knows you want what we all want....Justice for Abraham!! WOW, it's tooooo easy to misunderstand online!! LOL
Don't worry, all is okay :)
And I took her original post as a compliment, as did the others who've posted, so no harm, no foul :)

i agree, no harm no foul....but i did have a wait a moment , moment..lol

Deep breaths, Guitarman.

I guess I can see why you freaked out a little. No, we are not stalking posters on the forum. We aren't that good and we aren't psychics. :eek::eek::eek:

It's all good. Being cool is a good thing. Aren't we on the same side?

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2010/2/11/582154.html
Don't want to put words in anyone's mouth, but I do believe wanttohelp is talking about this Greg Smith. So, unless you are Greg Smith, the police informant that helped the police locate the body by duping Dorice, I think she was referring to a different Greg. I can see why that would be quite a jolt, though, if you didn't know about Greg Smith.

Check out the link. It's easy to miss things with so much out there on this case.

I was just rereading the article. Here is a snip:

"He said his involvement in the case started a day after DeeDee Moore, a women arrested in connection to the murder, had him call Shakespeare's mother, pretending to be her missing son.

"If you want me to go and say I'm him, where is he for real? And that's where the light clicked on and I got involved," he said.

The criminal affidavit doesn't exactly explain it like that:
"During the investigation, it was learned by Polk County Sheriffs Office Detectives that the mother of the victim had possibly received a telephone call from the victim on December 27,2009. Polk County Sheriff Office Detectives then made contact with the victim's mother and learned that she had received a telephone call from a subject who had identified himself as Abraham Shakespeare. The victim's mother further advised that she had received the telephone call while she was eating dinner at a restaurant with Dee Dee Moore. The victim's mother advised that she was unsure if the subject who placed the telephone call was in fact the victim. Polk County Sheriffs Office Detectives were able to obtain the telephone number that the call had been placed from and were able to determine that the telephone was registered to Gregory Todd Smith.
"On December 28, 2009, Polk County Sheriffs Office Detectives were attempting to locate Mr. Smith when they observed Mr. Smith meeting with Dee Dee Moore in Lakeland, Florida. After the meeting between Mr. Smith and Ms. Moore was concluded, Detectives made contact with Mr. Smith and interviewed him. During the interview it was learned that Mr. Smith had been solicited by Ms. Moore to make several telephone calls. These telephone calls included one call to a Polk County Sheriffs Office Detective claiming to have seen the victim within the past couple of days in Miami, Florida, and also a telephone call to the victim's mother purporting to be Abraham Shakespeare himself. Mr. Smith advised that he had made these telephone calls for Ms. Moore in exchange for being paid several hundred dollars by Ms. Moore. Mr. Smith advised that Ms. Moore had already approached him about doing other acts involving the investigation of the missing victim. Mr. Smith agreed to co-operate fully with Law Enforcement at that time. "
According to the affidavit, Greg Smith's mother also has one of the mortgages that Dorice's company now holds.

For those who are locals, or those in the syndicated area, or those who listen to him online, Bubba the Love Sponge finally talked about the Abraham case this morning. He had nothing good to say about Dorice, so that puts him on the home team. I tried to look up today's show to see if it was mentioned there, but they only have yesterdays show up right now. So maybe tomorrow.
http://www.btls.com/
For those who are not local, Bubba the Love Sponge is the #1 morning radio show. Think Howard Stern.
Unfortunately I could not listen to the whole show so I don't know if it came up again or not. I had to go into work. He's on 6am - 10am-ish.

http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/2010/2/11/582154.html
Don't want to put words in anyone's mouth, but I do believe wanttohelp is talking about this Greg Smith. So, unless you are Greg Smith, the police informant that helped the police locate the body by duping Dorice, I think she was referring to a different Greg. I can see why that would be quite a jolt, though, if you didn't know about Greg Smith.

Check out the link. It's easy to miss things with so much out there on this case.

I was just rereading the article. Here is a snip:

"He said his involvement in the case started a day after DeeDee Moore, a women arrested in connection to the murder, had him call Shakespeare's mother, pretending to be her missing son.

"If you want me to go and say I'm him, where is he for real? And that's where the light clicked on and I got involved," he said.
The criminal affidavit doesn't exactly explain it like that:
"During the investigation, it was learned by Polk County Sheriffs Office Detectives that the mother of the victim had possibly received a telephone call from the victim on December 27,2009. Polk County Sheriff Office Detectives then made contact with the victim's mother and learned that she had received a telephone call from a subject who had identified himself as Abraham Shakespeare. The victim's mother further advised that she had received the telephone call while she was eating dinner at a restaurant with Dee Dee Moore. The victim's mother advised that she was unsure if the subject who placed the telephone call was in fact the victim. Polk County Sheriffs Office Detectives were able to obtain the telephone number that the call had been placed from and were able to determine that the telephone was registered to Gregory Todd Smith.
"On December 28, 2009, Polk County Sheriffs Office Detectives were attempting to locate Mr. Smith when they observed Mr. Smith meeting with Dee Dee Moore in Lakeland, Florida. After the meeting between Mr. Smith and Ms. Moore was concluded, Detectives made contact with Mr. Smith and interviewed him. During the interview it was learned that Mr. Smith had been solicited by Ms. Moore to make several telephone calls. These telephone calls included one call to a Polk County Sheriffs Office Detective claiming to have seen the victim within the past couple of days in Miami, Florida, and also a telephone call to the victim's mother purporting to be Abraham Shakespeare himself. Mr. Smith advised that he had made these telephone calls for Ms. Moore in exchange for being paid several hundred dollars by Ms. Moore. Mr. Smith advised that Ms. Moore had already approached him about doing other acts involving the investigation of the missing victim. Mr. Smith agreed to co-operate fully with Law Enforcement at that time. " According to the affidavit, Greg Smith's mother also has one of the mortgages that Dorice's company now holds.

2 items BBM
I took note of this when I read the CRA.....I imagine he's one who has legal counsel, since he was pretty much busted doing DDM's dirty work!!! I'm sure he's turning state's evidence on her to save his own butt!

2 items BBM
I took note of this when I read the CRA.....I imagine he's one who has legal counsel, since he was pretty much busted doing DDM's dirty work!!! I'm sure he's turning state's evidence on her to save his own butt!

You've got to wonder if Dorice was holding Greg's mother's mortgage over his head and blackmailing him. I believe it was Cedric Edom who said she applied pressure to him, so if that is correct, then it could easily follow that she'd do the same to Greg Smith. Maybe he will come on and tell us. The criminal affidavit described him as a friend of Abraham. Not much of a friend to make that call to Abraham's mother, especially if it was only for money. I'd like to hear his side of it. Not just what the paper says, but here so we could ask questions.

Tigergal, do you listen to Bubba in the morning? I listen on my way to work. It's an hour between Lakeland and Tampa if the traffic is bad. I'm the other side of Tampa by the airport so I have to take 4 to 275 and go through confusion corners. Gives me about an hour to listen.

Nice. I'm not crazy about Bubba but he gets attention. Maybe I'll listen a little before I go to work

I like the show when he adopts a cause. That guy that was charged with beating up a priest, he helped turn that around. Turns out the guy just came home from work, was getting his papers from work out of his trunk, and the Greek priest came up and groped him. He thought he was being mugged and hit the guy with a tire iron. Turns out the guy was military reserve and chased the priest down with 911 on the phone the whole time. The priest tried to turn it around and put it on the guy. But Bubba interviewed the guy and things started turning around. They finally released the 911 tape. No way do I think that guy should have been charged.
So, he does some good things. Shock jock, yes. But sometimes, he makes a difference. And he really supports LE which I respect.
They have him down in Miami, too. Not as highly rated down there, but it is there. I'm glad that he is talking about the case.
Good night, all. Have to be up at 6am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member