Light bulb moments

Status
Not open for further replies.
A lightbulb went off in my mind when I listened to the jail call between Kristina and KC:

Kristina: If anything happened to that baby I will die (emotionally)

KC: Oh well, calling you guys a waste, a huge waste

Also same call:

KC: All they (her family) care about is finding Caylee

Good job, Kristina.

I've had many lightbulb moments about case over the last 3 months. And I just had another one a minute ago:

"Eyewitness News is taking a look inside the Orange County jail at a day in the life of Casey. Casey can have photographs on her shelf if she wants, but Eyewitness News was told there are no photographs, not even of Caylee."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17764362/detail.html

Mine was when I reversed the speach when Casey stated in the 911 phone call and in the interview with LE where she named Zenaida as the person that took her daughter. She says Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez and in the reverse both times it says Zenaida Fernandez.

I would like to start this thread for things that make us say HUH?

Good idea for a thread!

For me, a big moment was when Padilla got Casey out on bond. Before that she had pretended her silence was necessary because she "feared" someone and that if she was released, she would assist Padilla in finding Caylee. When she refused to talk, and Padilla later said she was completely uncooperative while she had his resources at her disposal, I let go of my 1% hope Casey could be telling the truth re: kidnapping.

One thing that makes me go HUH and get a little agitated is: the media and the Anthony family keep referring to Caylee as a "3 year old". Her mother made sure she wouldnt see her third birthday and therefore she will forever be 2 years old. It's just a little thing, but really annoying.

My lightbulb moment was the first jail phone call from Casey to her family. I was shocked at how utterly disreptful she was to CA & even to Kristina, who was balling her eyes out! Huge effing waste!

Oh, and who could forget this little nugget?

"All you care about is getting Caylee back"

I was explained later by (I forget whom). She was speaking of the visit to Universal with LE.

we don't really know that for sure, that's only speculation. i think it could be something totally different than that, personally.

the only 'huh' i have that no one else has said is the fact that CA had no connection with the 'nanny' whatsoever, but for a different reason than just 'she's her grandmother, she should know the child's baby-sitter.'

i find it very hard to believe that casey would never have asked her parents to pick up or drop off caylee at a baby-sitter's, claiming to work late or whatever other excuse she could think of to get out of her responsibilities. no way. she shirked everything else, but always managed to get caylee from the sitter on time? please.

My lightbulb moment started immediately when I heard that Caylee was missing for 31 days and KC never reported her missing. I have had too many lightbulb moments to mention since that time. If this is not a DP case, I don't know what is.

There have been a lot of duhhhhhhhhs in this case but one which just keeps ringing in my ears is the chlorine buckets for the pool.

I just don't get the A's at all. Denial I can understand to a point but this has just gone on too long. I believe that CA is a big part of the problem - I truly feel that she could get KC to tell the truth, but CA selfishly cannot hear it at this time...

For me, it was absolutely the 31 days. I have a 9 yr old and there is NO WAY I could go one hour without knowing where and how he was, never mind 31 days!

Then there are all the lies.....working at Universal, Apt 210 (or was it the park??), the smell in the car, partying like nothing was wrong. It blows my mind that anyone believes her! :confused:

No, in fact, we see her barely able to squeeze into her jeans now.

IMO she's fattening up for her hibernation - loooong time in prison, the way that squirrels do when they stock up on their acorns for the winter!:rolleyes:

Great idea for a thread..My biggest moment to date and one I can't seem to wrap my head around even now is KC out partying..I still try to think of a good reason that would justify her doing this but there isn't one so far. I kept telling myself there has to something to her story..she has to know that Caylee is safe somewhere otherwise how could any sane person do this?????
The other biggie was the high five moment...Could make me a sponser for a linch mob...:waitasec:

There are more light bulb moments on this case than a Hollywood red carpet event.

1. 31 days, and granny doesn't ever once press.
2. Lee getting Casey's things from Tony's apartment, needing 2 1/2 hours to do so, no LE involvement.
3. Cindy admitting to taking the money in her 8/1 interview, justifying it by saying Casey has stolen so much from her.
4. Lee and George's similar story about gas cans on the 24th. Quite convenient that they pick that date and neither of them mention an odor, which would have been brewing by then.
5. LE's insistence that Lee has been nothing but helpful from the get-go, yet we see less than helpful things from him. (receipts, but only those he feels like sharing, dumping stuffed animals that "smell" instead of donating them to another charity at the very minimum, his lack of visible support for the family in the past week...which really only raises my hinky meter but I can't really substantiate that he isn't in contact with them, Lee out there doing his own investigation, Lee's strange conversation about Casey being at Universal, his refusal for DNA...which is a civil right if you aren't charged with a crime and without a warrant but in the case of a missing child, why would you force it to become warrant-driven?, I could go on....)
6. Casey being allowed to go to her lawyer's office for hours every day while out on bail for the child neglect charges, knowing full well she was preparing for (and admittedly they were doing this) her criminal charge of first degree murder...guess it isn't hinky as much as bullcrap.
7. Cindy.

oh, I could spend all night with this.

How about not ONE tear shed for her "missing" baby girl? Not ONE single tear. Zero. Nada. Zip.

IMO she's fattening up for her hibernation - loooong time in prison, the way that squirrels do when they stock up on their acorns for the winter!:rolleyes:

Squirrels forget after about 10 minutes where they hid their nuts...Seems like KC has alot in common with squirrels...:behindbar

the conversation early on between Lee and Casey, where she is describing losing the cellphone and she states she was up at Universal...he says for fun or work, she says not for fun (i'm paraphrasing here)...Lee knew what she was talking about...

i never could figure out a plausible explanation for this particular dialog.

That was a very strange conversation between the two.

I guess my light bulb moment came when CA's story changed from the car smelling like there had been a dead body in it to "there was no odor." :rolleyes:

For me it was hearing CA in the 911 call stating that Caylee was missing and clearly with panic in her voice stating the car smelled like a dead body, and then claiming it was rotten pizza.

No, in fact, we see her barely able to squeeze into her jeans now.

This is a really good point. Cindy looks thin and worn. :gavel:George looks thin and worn. Casey struts and waggles non-plussed, with what appears to be a little extra 'junk in the trunk,' :eat::moose::drink::sumo::stretch:in more ways than one.:eek:

How many light bulbs does it take to light Orlando? That's how many have gone off for me since this mess started. It began with 31 days and lit up like Las Vegas from there.
:no::present::censored::sonar::bling:

That was a very strange conversation between the two.

I guess my light bulb moment came when CA's story changed from the car smelling like there had been a dead body in it to "there was no odor." :rolleyes:

Hey sorry, I didn't mean to copy you--i guess you posted while I was writing. Just goes to show you, brilliant minds think alike!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cevans