NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #34

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Night.

Agatha, I have my suspicions, but with out knowing EB's medical history or speaking with her directly, it would be unfair for me to speculate HERE. We shall talk though.

Dang,
A possible total of 4 cars....
That's a lot of car switching!

But, can we verify anything but the 2? (The Impala seems to be a non issue correct?)

She was looking for attention from her "One True Love" I think she was obsessed over him. Wanted to make him jealous...so much so she married AB...She has a fatal attraction for this once "One True Love" that she has never gotten over with and was trying her best to get him back by using Manipulative Tactic's.

I feel like a light bulb is burning over my head now, don't you? I guess I am just too dense to get it on my own without it being spoon fed to me!

Dang,

But, can we verify anything but the 2? (The Impala seems to be a non issue correct?)
Yep, 4 - but actually only 3

The Tahoe was a "company work truck"

But there still is the Camry, Impala and the elusive, allegedly missing Monte Carlo.

So where does his call to 911 fit in (his wording/behavior/tone)?
And
the fact he hadn't seen her?
And
(hmmm, I'm sure there is more, but my brain is fried)

MUCH more, and I've elaborated on many. There is just no way he's not involved in some part of this. No way.

No, he would have to be retarded. Seriously, only a complete moron would not see the abuse that was going on, both emotional and physical.

I never said that - I haven't heard AB say he didn't know there was the possibility that Z was being abused.

I am of the opinion that EB not only abused Z, but AB as well. I am of the opinion she had total and complete control over the house and what she said was law and AB nor Z should question her or there would be hell to be paid. I think AB was afraid of EB. He acts childish and afraid when I have seen him and I think it is all a direct result of the way EB has treated him.

I'm looking around on Car Forums, see if any hits on monte carlo post from NC area

Yep, 4 - but actually only 3

The Tahoe was a "company work truck"

But there still is the Camry, Impala and the elusive, allegedly missing Monte Carlo.

Not just the "company work truck", it was the "company vehicle he drove to work, at the company where he worked, for his boss." ;-)

Good Night.

Agatha, I have my suspicions, but with out knowing EB's medical history or speaking with her directly, it would be unfair for me to speculate HERE. We shall talk though.

Oh please let me in to the club too!

I never said that - I haven't heard AB say he didn't know there was the possibility that Z was being abused.

I am of the opinion that EB not only abused Z, but AB as well. I am of the opinion she had total and complete control over the house and what she said was law and AB nor Z should question her or there would be hell to be paid. I think AB was afraid of EB. He acts childish and afraid when I have seen him and I think it is all a direct result of the way EB has treated him.

A reporter asked him if EB could be involved, and he mumbles something about "Well, that is what they tell me" or something to that effect. I am sure someone can add a link to that interview. But I am too tired, sorry. I am getting cranky, not because of you, but I am not getting any sleep. This case is killing me.

During that one interview by his house when asked about if he thought EB had something to do with Zahra, I noticed whenever a hard question like that was asked...watch where his eyes went. Total submissive reaction.

You know if he bought the pregnancy story, his intelligence is looking less and less reliable as a valuable frame of reference he had at his disposal. Just sayin'. But agree he should have been able to work out that Zahra was being abused.

AB was asked, "Uh, not to be gross, but wouldn't you have noticed her monthly period?" AB says "Well, I saw wrappers in the trash." Seriously? BS says "She is that sick."

M. Killian does do criminal law.

http://www.killianlawnc.com/Firm Info/Lawyers/1405083.aspx

Also in this article it confirms that Dubs is a provisional counsel that was taken on to represent EB if murder charges are filed against her in the future. Was she assigned when EB was declared indigent?

(In a previous article it implied that Dubs was representing her on the obstruction charges, she's not that's S. Reilly).

AB was bonded out by a bondswoman with Plan B Bail Bonds.

No provisional attorney appointed by North Carolina Indigent Defense Services for Adam Baker as of yet.

Question? He hasn't had a hearing yet has he? I'm trying to figure out if Killian was assigned because of indigency or was retained/working pro bono (the last two options would be the same category in my head right this minute).

This is important. Is the link Violet posted on the media thread? It needs to be, we are going to need this info.

IMHO. :)

BBM...

Looks like Dubs was assigned before EB was declared indigent.

According to this article from 10/23 - http://www2.hickoryrecord.com/news/2010/oct/23/dubs-defend-elisa-baker-ar-478734/

"Lisa Dubs confirmed Friday that she has been assigned to Baker’s case as provisional counsel. According to court records, Dubs’ role is to “Conduct a preliminary investigation, determine if the defendant is indigent and needs appointed counsel, and protect the defendant’s rights pending appointment of trial counsel. North Carolina’s Indigent Defense Services Director and Capital Defender Robert M. Hurley assigned Dubs to Baker’s case Monday."

So...
Monday 10/18/2010 - AB arrested
Monday 10/18/2010 - Indigent Defense Svc assigned Dubs to EB
and IIRC - AB's first court date is 11/18/2010 - so, no he hasn't been to court yet...looking for confirmation of the court date now...

But didn't they have positive hits on the Tahoe and blood?
Yep and it was the Tahoe that was "doused" in gasoline and contained the ransom note under the windshield wiper - IIRC.

The blood was found on the console and supposedly LE took the console apart.
There was also a comforter, 2 pillows and a sheet in there as well. My DH drives a company work truck and there sure ain't no comforter or pillows in there at all.

Dang,

Right. We only know of verified decomp hits on the Tahoe and the Camry.

The Impala seems to be moot, as far as I can tell, at this time.

The (alleged) Monte Carlo is a mystery!

During that one interview by his house when asked about if he thought EB had something to do with Zahra, I noticed whenever a hard question like that was asked...watch where his eyes went. Total submissive reaction.

Interesting, I guess I took it as "Oh crap, what do I say? If I did nothing, I am in serious trouble." But, submissive I can see too.

Alert - MY OPINION ONLY - I see where you are going, but when you look back at the volume of bad behavior and multiple relationships, and inability to socially conform in her adult REAL life and her dependency to her "virtual" life, the term Sociopathic Narcissist looks like her to a "T". If she is covering for someone, it is in the disposal only. IMO But, blood is thicker than water, if you get my drift.

It took me a while and a few read throughs to get your drift but I think I've got it. There was only one blood relative that she was close to at this time. So your thinking is that this one helped her? If that is the case where does AB fit into this picture? Because IMO he knew Zahra was deceased, no parent of a missing child will talk about that child in the past tense whilst that child is still missing and AB did, 3 times. How would the scenario play out if all three were involved?

A reporter asked him if EB could be involved, and he mumbles something about "Well, that is what they tell me" or something to that effect. I am sure someone can add a link to that interview. But I am too tired, sorry. I am getting cranky, not because of you, but I am not getting any sleep. This case is killing me.

Oh, I saw it when he was giving the interview on GMA - but the question was did he think his wife may be involved in Z's disappearance - I really think he was floored at all the things he has probably learned in the previous 18 or so hours (or however many it was), so what other answer could he give?

AB was asked, "Uh, not to be gross, but wouldn't you have noticed her monthly period?" AB says "Well, I saw wrappers in the trash." Seriously? BS says "She is that sick."
Well now, IF she had been playing him with a "pregnancy card" then she would have had to explain the "dirty" trash, as she sure wouldn't be having any periods. So, she comes up with Zahra has now hit puberty. She makes it up as she goes along.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah