2011.05.28 TRIAL Day Five (Morning Session Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMGosh, I wish the jury could see this display now. Casey pointing her finger at Cindy as Cindy is leaving, mouthing words with her face screwed up in anger. Finally brought to real tears. Not fake tears, but not tears of sadness either. A perfect display of angry tears and rage!! All my opinion (based on 65 years of hard living and observation ~ I may be an expert here, LOL).

WOW, I sure hope there is someone here who can read lips. Did KC just say "she's trying to hurt me"

I really think she wanted her mom to look at her, now she's pissed because her mom wouldn't acknowledge her in the courtroom. MOO.

IMHO: Casey is upset because her mom and dad are no longer covering for her. This is the first time I have ever seen her upset. Casey was really crying, but they are tears for herself.

Little Casey is FINALLY realizing that no one is left in her corner except her lovely attorney and his team of <modsnip>.

This is rough-hang in there CA! you can do it. Just tell the truth.
I am bawling how in the heck can Casey sit there like an ice princess? She isn't my mother and I can't stand the pain of watching her so broken without crying my own eyes out ((((Cindy))))

Casey kept saying something about "3 years for nothing"

She is pissed, those are real tears now, her mother and father are not going to fall for the DT's crap! They are on Caylee's side!!!!!

Can anyone read lips?
I thought ICA said but "she told me she would" as her mother left the court room

ok i have a million screen captures of ICA crying jag just now..give me a minute and i will get a few uploaded

ICA cries when she's mad.
She's angry b/c people feel sorry for CA but not for her.

Mommy why are you going to betray me. You don"t believe my lies anymore. I am the boss. WHAAA!!

You know that it irks me to know end that they have to tell her when to show emotion. She makes me sick. Wish I could crawl through my lap top and go straight into that courtroom.

Casey Upset?

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-05-28 at 10.30.16 AM.png
    Screen shot 2011-05-28 at 10.30.16 AM.png
    127.6 KB · Views: 287
ICA has realized that her mother is NOT going to go along with this farce any longer!! Tears for herself not her daughter or her family!!:maddening:

ICA is going off about something...I don't thik she knows the camera is still on

IMO she is seething...and she will direct Baez to try and destroy Cindy in Cross IMO...I told my mom about the abuse and she didn't protect me...:banghead:

IMO, Casey is STILL jealous of little Caylee. She's pizzed that Cindy was crying for Caylee. How dare she????????

I have always thought Casey was evil, however, I have never been more convinced since this trial started. Blaming her father and seeing how she's acting about her mother right now. It's unbelievable! It really is. Pure evil! I was always fine with her geting LWOP but I really want her to get Death now.

I'm sorry, I don't think it's within the realms of TOS Land to say this but I apologize beforehand if it is...

It just creeps me out to see DS doing the big comfort to ICA. I just don't think ICA deserves any comfort.

Yes, we are watching true sociopath behavior - you will see that she tries to mimic Cindy's grief - because she doesn't feel it herself. She needs a demo first to be able to imitate it.

And of course a lawyer or two to prompt her. Cry now.

DING,DING,DING!! Post of the day!! She sure tried LG!

Yep, THOSE are REAL ICA tears. Once again, the only time we see REAL tears from ICA is when it's about HER. Never about Caylee. Never.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer