Tropical Storm Barry forms in Gulf

Ive never been to Seminole but I love that area. I have friends that live in St Pete. They run a business called Autohaus. Ever hear of it?

I think I have heard of Autohaus..... but can't place it. St. Petersburg is a nice town - have only been in florida for 4 1/2 years now, but may be ready to move on in a few more if these hurricaines don't leave us alone!

I wish we'd gotten some of it here in the panhandle... *sigh*

Oh well, maybe soon we'll get more than 1/10 of an inch.

I'm in the panhandle too (Ft. Walton Beach area). Not a drop of rain here ... sigh.

Let's not complain about little storms! :slap:
We have a long way to go before this season's over and we don't need to agitate the hurricane gods. :angel:

We have a long way to go before this season's over and we don't need to agitate the hurricane gods. :angel:

LOL! I agree. And the Ft. Walton area is awesome. I spent vacation there one year on Navarre Beach. We nearly went back in Sept. 04 but decided against it. A good thing, as we would have been squarely in the middle of Ivan.

LOL! I agree. And the Ft. Walton area is awesome. I spent vacation there one year on Navarre Beach. We nearly went back in Sept. 04 but decided against it. A good thing, as we would have been squarely in the middle of Ivan.

Yes, Navarre was devastated by Ivan. I'm glad you weren't there!!

No, those little storms are perfect. Keep 'em coming.

We are desperate for rain here too. I think we saw all of Barry we are going to get...unfortunately it was just about a ten minute shower, but I'll take it.

The smoke from the wildfires is bad all the way up here in Atlanta, so I can't imagine what it's like down there.

Who's after Barry?

Our local paper had a photo today of a tree that fell on someone's house in Tampa due to Barry. No one was injured but we shouldn't pretend it was totally harmless, lol.

No rain in Atlanta at all.Just would like to see rain as it is bad drought conditions.

I live in SE VA. We had a few inches of much needed rain. I doubt many here complained about the wet weather. Everything, like many other cities and states, it too dry.

No, those little storms are perfect. Keep 'em coming.

We are desperate for rain here too. I think we saw all of Barry we are going to get...unfortunately it was just about a ten minute shower, but I'll take it.

The smoke from the wildfires is bad all the way up here in Atlanta, so I can't imagine what it's like down there.

Who's after Barry?

here ya go, angelmom:)

http://www.nhc.noaa.gov/aboutnames.shtml

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member