This thread is for the posters that believe Caylee is still alive # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is VERY important that all WS members read and understand the concepts listed below. Everyone will be expected to follow them while at WS.

Inviting outside Contact:

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798

I also believe it will all come out. Your explanation seems very real as well. I'm wondering if LE checked the DNA against Nicole's

I'm sure they have if it is certain the dead body wasn't Caylees. I'm not sure, but I think a murder victim's DNA is entered in some sort of data base and any forensic evidence/dna in Casey's trunk would have 'hit' on it.

If this scenario is true, I'm sure LE is holding back charging her because they are sure she didn't act alone, or they may even be sure she was an unwilling participant.

If they charge her with a different murder NOW and force her hand as to Caylee, the jig is up with the others involved in the crime. For now,with Casey suspected of killing her daughter, they may think they are safe.

Sorry, when I said that I thought that there was some thinking in this post, I meant Seranade's post, not my own!! I re-read what I wrote and realized how it sounded!

Wasn't the girl found behind a post office.... but attacked in the park?

Right!

But as I said, she may have voluntarily or been forced to get rid of the murder weapon/weapons. We know the scene was horrific. Any murder weapon would necessarily contain a lot of forensic evidence.

It is VERY important that all WS members read and understand the concepts listed below. Everyone will be expected to follow them while at WS.

Inviting outside Contact:

“Inviting” is termed as a post where you invite other members to contact you to find out more information, rather than post it in the forum. This is not allowed and any posts with emails or invitations to contact for more information will either be edited or deleted entirely. This includes use of the Private Message system via comments such as “Check your PMs” or “PM me” posted in discussion threads.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=65798

I'm not being snarky or anything I'm just curious why? Like if I said to someone, "I'll give you my e-mail address just PM me" that is a no-no?
I just want to make sure I play with the right toys in the sandbox :crazy:
Really I'm really curious... has it gotten out of hand in the past ?

Thank-you......

I'm not talking about information.... just about PM'ing

I'm not being snarky or anything I'm just curious why? Like if I said to someone, "I'll give you my e-mail address just PM me" that is a no-no?
I just want to make sure I play with the right toys in the sandbox :crazy:
Really I'm really curious... has it gotten out of hand in the past ?

Thank-you......

I'm not talking about information.... just about PM'ing

jbean can speak for his or herself, and I'm sorry to butt in, but I've been reading WS's Caylee forum since this broke and I have seen a LOT of this. "I'll pm you this or that info" "I can't share this with the whole board so I'll pm you" etc etc.

IMO, it creates the impression that certain ones are "in the know" when they probably are not. It makes the rest of the board feel left out, or not in the 'in crowd'. This kind of behaviour creates cliques, jealousy, contention, and distrust. IMO.

Also, and I won't say who, but I saw someone accuse a person in this case of an illegal act. By name. They said they KNEW it was true this person committed this illegal act but could not share the details of how they knew. People were pm'in this person wanting her to elaborate. IMO, if the person couldn't share HOW they knew of this with the whole board, they should not have said anything at all. BTW, to my knowledge, the person has not been charged with this alleged illegal act.

Hi folks:

For those who believe, The PI's are following up on the leads coming in.

We all know that Caylee is not where she should be and that’s with her family.

Can we all just say a prayer for her that she is handling her situation well, that she is being looked after with care and that she comes home soon.

Tonight when the family is holding their vigil, lets pray with them. The power of pray can make miracles happen and so tonight I will pray that “our” sweet little baby is reunited with her family.

Lets put all our focus where it should be and that’s with Caylee.

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

We all know that Caylee is not where she should be and that’s with her family.

Can we all just say a prayer for her that she is handling her situation well, that she is being looked after with care and that she comes home soon.

Tonight when the family is holding their vigil, lets pray with them. The power of pray can make miracles happen and so tonight I will pray that “our” sweet little baby is reunited with her family.

Lets put all our focus where it should be and that’s with Caylee.

:innocent: :innocent: :innocent:

Count me in!:)

I pray for the whole family, yes including Casey!

I am convinced Caylee is loved, even by Casey.

I have seen nothing, nothing at all to suggest Caylee was neglected, abused, or ignored by Casey. Even the people who called her a liar and a thief conceded she was a good mother. This is also obvious from the pics and videos.

IF Casey killed her child, I believe it must have been an accident and she's had some kind of psychotic break because of it. So yes, Casey needs our prayers as well.

I am convinced Caylee is loved, even by Casey.

I have seen nothing, nothing at all to suggest Caylee was neglected, abused, or ignored by Casey. Even the people who called her a liar and a thief conceded she was a good mother. This is also obvious from the pics and videos.

IF Casey killed her child, I believe it must have been an accident and she's had some kind of psychotic break because of it. So yes, Casey needs our prayers as well.

The pictures and videos speak louder than words. You are correct.

The pictures and videos speak louder than words. You are correct.

I agree..The only thing that became clearer when seeing those videos and seeing pics of Casey and Caylee, is that Casey truly did love Caylee, and her love shined through.. I thought it was so obvious. If she was faking it, why wouldnt she be faking it now?? Because she wasn't faking it... There is so much more to this than meets the eye, and let's face it, if people want to believe the worst, then that's their perogative. I am a mother of a 19 month old daughter, and I know that their are mothers that do harm their children, but I do not think Casey is one of them, unless of course it was an accident, or she absolutely has snapped.. But for now, I will choose to believe Caylee might be alive somewhere, and even though I am in NJ, I will continue to look everywhere I go for this precious girl, because you just never know.. And if it was my Bella, I would want people to do the same.

For all the believers, Cindy will light a candle for all of us tonight! She know's we are here and appreciates all of you.

For all the believers, Cindy will light a candle for all of us tonight! She know's we are here and appreciates all of you.

Thank you..I just lit the candle. Please send our best wishes to the entire family as well. Lord knows they need it, with all the stress on their shoulders. Hopefully with the new week, the Anthony family, and America as well, will finally get some good news! My prayers are with them, and especially with Caylee.

I just lit a candle for Caylee, she's always in my thoughts.

BUMP - Lighting a camdle for this family. Have faith in the one persn that has the ansers. The very one htat created you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bosie