Forensic Astrology - LINDSEY BAUM missing McCleary,WA 6/26/09 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Missed this article!

Community journalism: We feel the bad news, too
Sunday, August 2, 2009 1:14 AM PDT
<snipped>
In the last 30 days, a young girl has gone missing, vanishing without a trace from the small hamlet of McCleary. A hero in uniform from Central Park died on the Fourth of July. And, just when we thought things had calmed a bit, a plane crashed just outside of Elma, killing the pilot inside.

You see, I&#8217;m lucky &#8212; I get to write to you on this editorial page. I can tell you how I feel, what makes me mad, what makes me sad, and it&#8217;s OK. You accept it because, right above my picture, it says &#8220;Opinion.&#8221; Our staff isn&#8217;t that lucky.

Anybody&#8217;s kid

I won&#8217;t belabor the point about the needlessly judgmental folks who came out to comment on our Web site in the wake of the disappearance of Lindsey Baum.

I have a daughter of about the same age. I often wonder when it&#8217;s time to ease off on the joking about her not being allowed to date until she&#8217;s well into her 40s, or marry until she&#8217;s on Medicare. At some point daddy&#8217;s going to have to give her more freedom.

Let me tell you, I don&#8217;t know if I can after having this happen to a girl her age right here on Grays Harbor.

Lindsey Baum&#8217;s disappearance will continue to influence my decisions, and, I don&#8217;t think I&#8217;m anywhere near alone on that one.

Article:
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articl...ming_to_a_point/doc4a74f20d4fcd8088379047.txt

:angel:

I'm having no luck using our search this thread engine but I thought there was a Latino gathering and dance mentioned in an early post.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/LindseyonAugustSix089.jpg

Along with all of the planetary correlations here to the disappearance moment, the solstice point or antiscion of the Moon here is on the degree of the apex Part of Misfortune, 7° Scorpio.

Excellent progress. We want to hear about it, read about it, learn the truth.

Notice that the day is ruled by Jupiter and the Moon rules the hour and those are the two planets that are 6' from partile conjunction. The ASC is in the Via Combusta or fiery way of destruction and also just minutes from critical at 26° Libra. This brings a climax to the many weeks of searching as a new course is taken. The fact this ASC is trined and supported by the Moon-Jupiter-Neptune conjunction greatly augments the power of this time in the investigation. The location that beckons, as foretold by Saturn in June, is isolated & lonely, emphasized by the degree of crisis. The decomposition, Pluto, is also at a critical point.

Once more in this chart we have House 6 allied to the open enemy, the perpetrator, House 7. A hundred and fifty years ago, astrologers were well aware that House 6 figures were in a position to damage the native and kept that in mind as they advised clients and analysed horoscopes. House 6 is given to caretakers, labourers, tenants, inferiors, employees, dentists, healers and of course, nurses who are caretakers.

Is there anyway a chart can be done to see where Lindsey is today or any thing more as to what happened and to where she is or has been, Thank you very much. You guy amaze me everytime I read here.

This is a chart you have been eager to see, Violet.

Have there been reports of a search in Melbourne and surround? That is the correct direction and distance based on Lindsey's Last Seen chart.

I'm having no luck using our search this thread engine but I thought there was a Latino gathering and dance mentioned in an early post.

No, cannot find a dance in this thread using the search feature. There were some events noted for the weekend Lindsey went missing and their locations. I happened to save them - here they are - the only event that mentioned music was the Ice Cream Social:

Attachments

• Sand and Sawdust Festival.jpg
    Sand and Sawdust Festival.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 6
  • Rusty Scupper Pirate Daze.jpg
    Rusty Scupper Pirate Daze.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 5
  • Ice Cream Social.jpg
    Ice Cream Social.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 4
Missing McCleary girl's mom heading to NY
01:52 PM PDT on Wednesday, August 12, 2009
<snipped>
The mother of a girl missing since June is going to New York City to raise awareness about missing children.

Melissa Baum will be part of the &#8220;Amber Ready Back to School Safety Weekend&#8221; starting Friday in Times Square. Amber Ready is a company that produces DNA and fingerprint kits for children.

Baum&#8217;s 10-year-old daughter Lindsey vanished June 26. Lindsey was last seen walking home from a friend&#8217;s house. Police have not found her or anyone who knows what happened to her.

&#8220;I know she&#8217;s alive,&#8221; said Melissa Baum, who refuses to give up hope her daughter will be found safe.

Melissa Baum just bought school supplies for Lindsey. She&#8217;s supposed to start school as a sixth grader later this summer.

A $10,000 reward is being offered to anyone who helps police locate Lindsey.

Article:
http://www.king5.com/localnews/stories/NW_081209WAB-lindsey-baum-mom-KS.d38b630d.html

Have there been reports of a search in Melbourne and surround? That is the correct direction and distance based on Lindsey's Last Seen chart.

I don't believe there have been any searches outside of the McCleary area.

I live about 3 miles from the Melbourne area and have not heard about any searches out there.
That's a HUGE area with a lot of trees, logging roads, the Chehalis river and very few homes.

No, cannot find a dance in this thread using the search feature. There were some events noted for the weekend Lindsey went missing and their locations. I happened to save them - here they are - the only event that mentioned music was the Ice Cream Social:

The discussion about a dance is in thread #4, starting with post #445. It was not determined that a dance had been held that night. There are a couple of venues where a dance could take place, the VFW Hall and a community center.

The other thing I want to mention is that the nursing home is across the street from where Lindsey vanished. Makes me wonder if someone who works there took her. It's possible that person lives in another neighborhood and took her there.

The discussion about a dance is in thread #4, starting with post #445. It was not determined that a dance had been held that night. There are a couple of venues where a dance could take place, the VFW Hall and a community center.

The other thing I want to mention is that the nursing home is across the street from where Lindsey vanished. Makes me wonder if someone who works there took her. It's possible that person lives in another neighborhood and took her there.

Scroll up some to post #243 by TUBA.

snip

House 6 is given to caretakers, labourers, tenants, inferiors, employees, dentists, healers and of course, nurses who are caretakers.

thanks for the 'venue' clarity.

http://i481.photobucket.com/albums/rr172/CausticSalt/LindseyonAugustSix089.jpg

Along with all of the planetary correlations here to the disappearance moment, the solstice point or antiscion of the Moon here is on the degree of the apex Part of Misfortune, 7° Scorpio.

Excellent progress. We want to hear about it, read about it, learn the truth.

Notice that the day is ruled by Jupiter and the Moon rules the hour and those are the two planets that are 6' from partile conjunction. The ASC is in the Via Combusta or fiery way of destruction and also just minutes from critical at 26° Libra. This brings a climax to the many weeks of searching as a new course is taken. The fact this ASC is trined and supported by the Moon-Jupiter-Neptune conjunction greatly augments the power of this time in the investigation. The location that beckons, as foretold by Saturn in June, is isolated & lonely, emphasized by the degree of crisis. The decomposition, Pluto, is also at a critical point.

Once more in this chart we have House 6 allied to the open enemy, the perpetrator, House 7. A hundred and fifty years ago, astrologers were well aware that House 6 figures were in a position to damage the native and kept that in mind as they advised clients and analysed horoscopes. House 6 is given to caretakers, labourers, tenants, inferiors, employees, dentists, healers and of course, nurses who are caretakers.

Thanks Tuba and that is amazing, even though I am a novice on this thread.

Caretaker. Could it be someone who was acting as a caretaker in lieu of a hired caretaker, as that position was not filled?

And what if that person worked in a park where there was lots of mud, the more the better for dirt biking?

And this employee who was doing the caretakers work was 'let go' from his job at the ORV Park at Capitol Forest about the time Lindsey went missing ~ a bit after as I remember.

And he had a daughter who was supposedly about Lindsey's age and knew her.

His name is 'Al' or Allen.

xox

Scroll up some to post #243 by TUBA.

snip

House 6 is given to caretakers, labourers, tenants, inferiors, employees, dentists, healers and of course, nurses who are caretakers.

thanks for the 'venue' clarity.

I apologize if I misunderstood. The nursing home isn't really a nursing home. It is called the Beehive and it is an assisted living retirement center but it also has some medical personnel on staff. There is also a section for "memory" patients. There would be a variety of caretakers employed there - maintenance, groundskeepers, a nurse on-call. The facility employs a couple dozen people or more.

I'm sure some of the employees work in shifts. It would be interesting to know if some of the employees get off work between 9:00 p.m. and 9:30.

ETA: And, of course, there would be tenants who live in the apartments.

there would also be "caretakers" of the retirement home building and grounds.... (?????)

scandi, if someone is acting as a caretaker, he is a caretaker for purposes of astrology which looks at what you do, not your pay grade KWIM?

there would also be "caretakers" of the retirement home building and grounds.... (?????)

Yes, there would be. As a matter of fact, for this type of facility, many of the employees' jobs could be characterized as caretakers.

scandi, if someone is acting as a caretaker, he is a caretaker for purposes of astrology which looks at what you do, not your pay grade KWIM?

Hi Tuba, When I first called the ORV Park on Sunday July 12th I asked the gal who answered about the caretaker. She said you must mean Allen. When I called back Monday morning to learn more, I first spoke to a young man. I also asked him about the caretaker who was let go and he said, Oh, you mean Al?

We had already heard from our poster McCleary the possibility a man in this position had been let go from the ORV Park, his computer had been taken and his daughter might have been friends with Lindsey, at least they knew each other. I'd have to find her posts to see what she had told us in that shocking post. I might have read about his daughter somewhere else.

On Monday I talked to the Park Manager who was less than forthcoming about this man. I threw out some bones and she finally said the caretaker position was not filled but they did have lots of employees at the Park. My questions to her were quite pointed and she must have sensed that and was defensive of the Park's position from the first words she spoke to me.

I can see your point, as though we have learned Al was not the official caretaker he was the man doing the job. Having heard that from 2 Park employees I am sure it is the case.

It still has me wrapped in question marks Tuba. The few circumstantial points that seem to fit this man and that which is all about the Park are difficult for me to simply dismiss. xox

PS: One more thing as background, on Sunday the lady told me that LE was there at the Park bright and early with searchers, quite a group of people. And they took off towards the woods and were not headed for the area where the fire had been on the Monday after the 4th of July. I spoke with her around 1:30pm and they had not returned yet, their cars still all parked in the lot by the office. And their search that day was never mentioned in the media, for their eyes only. ;}

National group organizing effort for Lindsey Baum
Friday, August 21, 2009 12:12 PM PDT
<snipped>
National missing child assistance organizations plan to host a community meeting and coordinate new search efforts next week for 11-year-old Lindsey Baum, who disappeared from McCleary in late June.

The KlaasKIDS Foundation and the Laura Recovery Center plan to hold a community meeting at 7 p.m. Aug. 27, at the McCleary Community Center on Simpson Avenue to launch the new effort.

Weekend search

The meeting will address resources available through the organizations and plans for a new search of the McCleary area over the weekend.

A KlaasKIDS news release said all search volunteers must be at least 18 years old with photo identification. Volunteers for the weekend search should dress for the weather, including long pants and sturdy shoes.

Baum disappeared on June 26 while walking a short distance home from her friend&#8217;s house late in the evening.

Despite a massive search from multiple law enforcement agencies, investigators have found no evidence explaining her disappearance.

Article:
http://www.thedailyworld.com/articles/2009/08/21/local_news/doc4a8ee477888ef965630864.txt
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Desperate search for missing girl, Lindsey Baum
August 21, 2009
<snipped>
McCleary, WA. Lindsey Baum was walking home from a friend's house in the small town of McCleary, Washington on June 26, 2009 when she disappeared. &#8220;It's like she literally vanished,&#8221; said Melissa Baum, Lindsey's mother.

Despite extensive, well coordinated searches by law enforcement, Lindsey is still missing. Lindsey's mother has called on two national non-profit organizations, the KlaasKIDS Foundation and Laura Recovery Center (LRC), to organize a community volunteer search.

Brad Dennis, Director of Search Operations for the KlaasKIDS Foundation said they will be holding a community meeting at 7pm Thursday, August 27, 2009 at the McCleary Community Center. Community members are encouraged to attend and learn about the two organizations and plans for the weekend search. The McCleary Community Center is located at 726 W. Simpson Ave, McCleary, Washington 98577.

Individuals who would like to participate in the search for Lindsey should check in at the McCleary Community Center between the hours of 9 am and 4:30 pm on Friday, August 28th. Volunteers must be 18 years of age or older and bring photo identification. &#8220;Dress appropriately for the weather, wear long pants and sturdy, covered toe shoes. We need people who can do foot searches as well as individuals who are willing to work in the search center explained Dennis. Volunteers are not required to attend the community meeting. In addition, we are looking for donations of bottled water, office supplies and the use of a copier.&#8221;

The KlaasKIDS Foundation is a non-profit 501(c)(3) organization determined to stop crimes against children and assists families of missing children. Please visit www.klaaskids.org for more information.
http://www.klaaskids.org/

Article:
http://www.sequimgazette.com/gazett...perate_search_for_missing_girl__Lindsey_Baum/

Lindsey Baum Missing June 26, 2009 McCleary, Washington
"A Missing Child is Everyone's Child" - Light a Candle & Read the EBook Dedicated to Lindsey Baum
August 08, 2009
<snipped>
"There are days (most) when I don't think I could miss Lindsey more, or hurt any worse, and then tomorrow comes and I see that I was wrong - If only I had known that my daughter wasn't safe and if only I could have taught her more ways to protect herself I'd have my baby, my movie
buddy, home with me tonight"
~ Melissa Baum

These are the words of a mother whose life was changed when her 10-year-old daughter, Lindsey Baum was walking home from her best friends which was only a few blocks away in McCleary, Washington. It should have taken her only 7 minutes, but she never arrived home. This all happened on Friday, June 26, 2009 around 9:30 p.m.

Lindsey Baum's mother told ABC News that Lindsey was heading to a friends house with her twelve year old brother, Josh, to her friends house to get permission for her to spend the night at Lindsey's house. Lindsey and her brother were squabbling over her brother's bike. A family friend stopped and sent Josh home, so they would stop arguing. When Lindsey got to her friends house, she found out that her friend could not spend the night, so she left to return home around 9:30 p.m.

Her Mother began to get nervous around 10:00 p.m. and left with the family her daughter's German shepherd off its leash to help locate her daughter. Around 10:45 after searching by car and foot, she called the police. Her mother described her daughter as outgoing, talkative and mature for her age and that she loved to read and write. She also added that her daughter insisted when she grows up that she was going to be an author and an illustrator and a veterinarian.

My heart goes out to this family and I am really praying for Lindsey Baum's return. Anyone who is reading this article, please pray for her and take a good look at her face in the photos on the websites. There is a chance she could be anywhere since she has been missing for a while. There is a free eBook that is dedicated to Lindsey Baum to help give your family a plan to stay safe.

A Missing Child Is Everyone's Child (free to download):
http://amissingchildiseveryoneschild.blogspot.com/

PLEASE LIGHT A CANDLE FOR LINDSEY:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=FLB

Cards, letters, and donations can also be mailed to:
Lindsey Baum
P.O. Box 1124
Elma, WA 98541

Pictures of Lindsey Baum:
http://findlindseybaum.com/30301.html

Lindsey Baum's Description:
Height: 4 feet 9 inches tall
Weight: 85 pounds
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Brown
Personality: Outgoing

Last Seen Information:
Area Last Seen: Heading East down Maple Street
Wearing: Blue Jeans with Rips in the Knees, Blue Long Sleeve Hooded Shirt, and Black Slip on Cloth Tennis Shoes.

Article:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2036883/lindsey_baum_missing_june_26_2009_mccleary.html

Missing Child Lindsey Baum Not Found, No New Developments, Old Story Peaks
Why Sudden Interest in Lindsey Baum?
August 17, 2009
<snipped>
Lindsey Baum, now 11, disappeared from McCleary, Washington June 26. I published a story about this missing girl on July 22 titled Lindsey Baum and the Intersection of Preteens, Predators, and Secrets. Few people paid attention. On the day my article was published, it got 107 page views and within a couple of days, the page views slowed to a trickle. While daily page views on my story about the missing girl from McCleary, Washington Lindsey Baum ebbed and flowed from July 23 to August 13, the average was a scant 24. Lindsey Baum and the Intersection of Preteens, Predators, and Secrets was no internet success, but it was a public service type article, so I didn't begrudge its non-stellar performance.

I have tried to keep up with the Lindsey Baum case, but there is no news being reported about her disappearance, no developments in the investigation being shared with the public. The initial surge of journalistic interest in Lindsey Baum's disappearance seemed to drop off once the initial search turned up nothing and investigators reported no significant new leads.

This weekend, something unusual happened with respect to my Lindsey Baum article. There is still no news out there about Lindsey Baum, still no reports of developments in the case. But suddenly my article started attracting attention. This weekend the article mysteriously accumulated 434 page views, 131 on Friday and 303 on Saturday. Saturday's total is almost three times the page views this article attracted on its day of publication, an anomaly given the lack of any public event or news update drawing renewed interest to the Lindsey Baum case.

Article:
http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/2072949/missing_child_lindsey_baum_not_found.html?cat=47

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member