WA WA - Sky Metalwala, 2, Bellevue, 6 Nov 2011 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt that she still attends church, but who knows. I think she stopped attending basically when she and Solomon divorced.

I am still sincerely shocked and stupified that her "friends" have not said anything. Where is the army for Sky? Other than Solomon, where are the people that should have cared for him in life? Why are they not on the rooftops screaming for answers?

Julia - Where is Sky??

I doubt that she still attends church, but who knows. I think she stopped attending basically when she and Solomon divorced.

I am still sincerely shocked and stupified that her "friends" have not said anything. Where is the army for Sky? Other than Solomon, where are the people that should have cared for him in life? Why are they not on the rooftops screaming for answers?

Julia - Where is Sky??
I am still sincerely shocked that a child goes missing and no one is being held accountable. What the heck ???? :banghead:

I did notice that her FB friend list is down to 123 from 126....so 3 people wised up?

I can't believe that LE isn't saying anything. To go from so many press conferences to have nothing really bothers me.

Please don't let this be another Casey....we can't have another one walk free.

I did notice that her FB friend list is down to 123 from 126....so 3 people wised up?

I can't believe that LE isn't saying anything. To go from so many press conferences to have nothing really bothers me.

Please don't let this be another Casey....we can't have another one walk free.

I am more worried about no attempt at prosecution at all.

I have watched in other cases, and I must say that I really, really hope that he is not at the local landfill. It is almost impossible to find an adult at the landfill, let alone a child. I watched as LE knew that a body was just in a very large dumpster and it took hours and hours for them to find her. I watch as LE is diligently looking for our dear sweet butterfly; and they have yet to find her.

This MUST stop! Children canNOT be thrown away! This would be terribly costly, but I wish beyond wish that there could be a sensor added to the dump area of the trash trucks to sense for decomposition. If a high level of decomposition was detected, it would alert the driver. The driver would then need to note the location of the alert, then continue on his route. Once he reached the facility, LE would be waiting for him to check what was in his truck. I know that this would be terribly costly, but... How many missing people would be found and murderers prosecuted? How much evidence could be found before it is too late?

Easter is right around the corner, little man. Wish you could go out hunting for Easter eggs with M this weekend. Nearly as much as that, I wish I had something more to post than this. I wish I had a headline saying you were returned to your daddy and M. In the meantime, here's a bit of spring for you, sweet boy.

:spring:

It's spring and Easter--new life, new beginnings, renewal. May the Christian values Julia holds (or once held) so dear to her bring about resolution in this case. That is my prayer. Sky baby you deserve nothing less. We're here for you.

Reflecting on Easter Morning memories with my little ones . . . the Easter Bunny used to leave baskets at the front door for the children and hide eggs all around the house. Our kids would decorate the eggs and leave them out for the EB to hide them and in the morning we would have to make sure we found them all - so no rotten eggs were laying around the house. Bunnies, chicks, pastel colors, chocolate candies and looking for signs of spring got the kids so excited. New Easter dresses and "tappy shoes" (as my girls called them) were a tradition . . . the kids all excited and smiling. Giggles, laughter, joy and happiness are what you deserve little Man. I wish I could share with Sky the moments of being a little kid in the wonderment of the holiday - and he could run and play and roll in the grass. Sky . . . we want you home!

Bumping up for our Sky!
Here's hoping the Easter season of renewal brings a renewal in Sky's case!:please:

Wen, that sounds almost exactly like our Easter traditions; but we are still doing them! My kids will color and decorate the eggs the night before, and we have to hide them in the morning before they wake up. As soon as they wake up, they are looking for the eggs. Sometime during the day, we generally go to the mountains and hide plastic eggs for them. It is so fun to see them running through the meadows looking for the eggs. This is the "beginning of spring" for us.

This year we were planning on leaving tonight to actually go camping. I have been trying to fiure out how to hide the eggs with the kids sleeping in close quarters. I have also been trying to figure out where to hide all of the basket goodies where they will not find them. That would be the best Easter miracle since the first Easter miracle!

I thought about Sky last night as I was preparing. He would be at the funnest stage for Easter. The excitement of being big enough to look for eggs, and actually big enough to spot a few on his own. He NEEDS to be home with his daddy. I then dreamed that I woke up to see the headline "Sky found alive!!" Wow! If I could only really wake up to that headline.

I will be thinking about Sky and praying for his daddy and his sister this weekend. May little M enjoy this holiday with her daddy. May Julia be miserable - and may she honestly feel the spirit of what Easter represents. As Chela stated, may her Christian values come to the surface, and may she find the strength to finally do the right thing. May her friends find the words and the courage to confront her too.

Hoping that Sky is found and brought home very, very soon!!

I hope that Solomon went and bought Little M a beautiful dress with shoes and all the accessories that go with a new Easter dress. I have a feeling that he is loving his new role as her sole caretaker without having to dance to Julia's tune. I imagine that M is a whole new child in her new environment being properly cared for and loved.

Good Morning Sky Crew . . . . thinking of this little boy this morning and wishing he was home with his Daddy and Sister. Please let the Easter holiday bring new beginnings, new hope, new light on this case, and the love of all of those who think of you daily. We need new invigoraton for finding you.

5 long months that Sky has been missing. I can't help but wonder what in the world Julia is doing. Does she have regrets about what happened? Does she even miss him? Does she ever think about him? I know she has to be missing M. What is going through her mind right now? Where in the heck is she?

Little man make ours Eastern happy and show up. Basket full of eggs and chocolates waiting, many people dreaming here to hug you, let you smile, play with you.......

[My computer gone. This one is from friend.]

I hate the idea that Sky's case may turn into a cold case. I keep trying to tell myself that LE will let us know when they're closing up shop, just like they did in the LI case. I'm trying to think of what we, as Sky's Crew, could do in the event that it seems LE may not ever give an update again. For now, I'm holding onto the hope that they found something out at Watershed Park but if a few more months go by with no word, we may need to re-strategize.

To that end, it might be helpful if people posted on here what tips should be called in to LE. Maybe we could go through Sky's old threads here on WS and see if there is stuff that should be called in to LE that hasn't been. I know we had talked previously about places to search and that the public computers at Veloce Apartments should be searched. If we compiled a list of tips, such as these, to be called in, I'm happy to get them over to that detective I spoke with a couple weeks ago. Anyone willing to help? Let's try to do something for our main man, Sky Metalwala!!!!

I hate the idea that Sky's case may turn into a cold case. I keep trying to tell myself that LE will let us know when they're closing up shop, just like they did in the LI case. I'm trying to think of what we, as Sky's Crew, could do in the event that it seems LE may not ever give an update again. For now, I'm holding onto the hope that they found something out at Watershed Park but if a few more months go by with no word, we may need to re-strategize.

To that end, it might be helpful if people posted on here what tips should be called in to LE. Maybe we could go through Sky's old threads here on WS and see if there is stuff that should be called in to LE that hasn't been. I know we had talked previously about places to search and that the public computers at Veloce Apartments should be searched. If we compiled a list of tips, such as these, to be called in, I'm happy to get them over to that detective I spoke with a couple weeks ago. Anyone willing to help? Let's try to do something for our main man, Sky Metalwala!!!!

Count me in Rouge!!

Excellent idea! Let's do what we can to pitch in and help find this little one. Sky - there are people who care about you and want to help find you. Julia . . . anywhere you leak we will hang a bucket!!!! *(or anyone else that might have info about Sky's whereabouts).

Sky Crew supports LE's rescue (and/or recovery)!

Count me in Rouge!!

If enough people are down for this, maybe we could divide up the threads and each interested person could go through the one thread they're assigned and list any tips that should be called in to LE here on this thread.

I want to feel like I'm DOING something for Sky other than just bumping his thread every day.

Let me know what you guys think about that plan (can you tell I'm a Myers-Briggs ENFJ personality type, lol??!).

:razz:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members