Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kaitland, I could be wrong, but I don't think the perp has the right, her attorney may request if there is no next of kin alive. (Also her attorney may have his/her experts thoroughly review the completed autopsy information, and any remains the family may say they can examine.) However, since perp is in jail for allegedly murdering the victim, all individual rights are lost. This would make the A family next of kin for any sort of medical or legal purposes. IMO.

Merc - you may be right! But, a second autopsy is double edged sword. Of course, they would want to find exculpatory evidence. But any additional confirming info could compromise KC. Perhaps she has a legal right to protection from sources outside of LE? She may make a demand of JB to stop such an effort. Of course, it would be couched in KC style of obfuscation, "Oh I just can't bear any more distress to little Caylee. Please let her be laid to rest in peace." We will know for certain soon enough.

What a chart! Jupiter riding the ASC and Pluto, the furthest planet, at the same minute and degree as House 12. The co-defendants are, no surprise, the fallen Moon in Scorpio taking a fall from grace and required to make apology. To make amends. And it is the day of the Moon, Monday. What the co-defendants have to say will widely redound. John M. will have a hard grip on the wheel because Cindy will be straining against the direction of the questions. The Moon in their Third House reveals that. Their past undoing and defamatory assertions, H.6 = their H.12, will come to bedevil them during the deposition. Yet their Moon position is fixed and the south lunar Node in their intercept is still fudging! The ASC - DSC axis is critical and so this legal affair has come to a climax and the moment is grave.

Pluto, exact to the minute on the H. of the co-defendants' habits, speaks of their pick up stick game in which they isolate this being, the plaintiff, out of all the human community for ignominy. They may try but they cannot separate her from her personal appellation, her honorable name which they are complicit and zealous in smearing.

Sun conjunct Pluto, the usual control moves, Cindy, will not clear the hurdle of the rules and protocols of deposition. Cindy rules the intercepted Seventh H. The intercept whispers, "There is a lot of hidden information we're unaware of." Mercury in H. 12 will tell the tale though; it rules the death and the child.

Jupiter rules the hour and disposits the Part of Fortune. This is in H. 10 and means great good fortune to the plaintiff and her att'y.

:eek:What does that mean, great fortune to the plaintiff and her attny?

Earlier today, I explained that money was not available to satisfy the judgment for damages sought but that both ZFG and JM had already explained that the object of the suit was to clear and restore the plaintiff's good name. The legal action will succeed. Of course, being John M., he will accomplish a GREAT deal more with his questioning. In fact, my ears were pointing when he spoke about his enthusiasm for the coming depositions back in early November.

Another thought. Perhaps the A's attorney decision to seek immunity for them (even thought LE has announced they are NOT seeking to charge them!) is related to the upcoming deposition. They don't want to dig the hole any deeper. Any time/date of immunity deal would make for a most revealing chart.

Earlier today, I explained that money was not available to satisfy the judgment for damages sought but that both ZFG and JM had already explained that the object of the suit was to clear and restore the plaintiff's good name. The legal action will succeed. Of course, being John M., he will accomplish a GREAT deal more with his questioning. In fact, my ears were pointing when he spoke about his enthusiasm for the coming depositions back in early November.

Sorry I went and exercised when you were asking what JM said he said that If the ANT's had gotten off there ***es and walked down the street to look for their granddaughter this would have been resolved long ago. He was like me and some others not expressing much sympathy for them.It will be a VERY interesting deposition! I am sorry they didn't show the full interview on their website they are probably holding the clip for replay at 11pm

I should define what I mean by Pluto as the habitual smearing. Pluto rules plaintiff's reputation, H. 10 and is sunk in infamy, H. 12. For the A's, that is their Sixth H. of habit, routine misuse of this plaintiff and her name.

Thank you Meena. I had only found an article and I would like to see the full interview as the link promised. We will wait for a replay.

What a chart! Jupiter riding the ASC and Pluto, the furthest planet, at the same minute and degree as House 12. The co-defendants are, no surprise, the fallen Moon in Scorpio taking a fall from grace and required to make apology. To make amends. And it is the day of the Moon, Monday. What the co-defendants have to say will widely redound. John M. will have a hard grip on the wheel because Cindy will be straining against the direction of the questions. The Moon in their Third House reveals that. Their past undoing and defamatory assertions, H.6 = their H.12, will come to bedevil them during the deposition. Yet their Moon position is fixed and the south lunar Node in their intercept is still fudging! The ASC - DSC axis is critical and so this legal affair has come to a climax and the moment is grave.

Pluto, exact to the minute on the H. of the co-defendants' habits, speaks of their pick up stick game in which they isolate this being, the plaintiff, out of all the human community for ignominy. They may try but they cannot separate her from her personal appellation, her honorable name which they are complicit and zealous in smearing.

Sun conjunct Pluto, the usual control moves, Cindy, will not clear the hurdle of the rules and protocols of deposition. Cindy rules the intercepted Seventh H. The intercept whispers, "There is a lot of hidden information we're unaware of." Mercury in H. 12 will tell the tale though; it rules the death and the child.

Jupiter rules the hour and disposits the Part of Fortune. This is in H. 10 and means great good fortune to the plaintiff and her att'y.

Thank you for your great analysis. I came to the same conclusion via a few different paths. The Anthony's will in the end will say Zaneida is their story and they are sticking to it.

With Jupiter in Cap conjunct the Asc representing ZFG, her ruler would be Saturn. The Ants are represented by the the 7th house and its rulers. So Saturn is in the Ants' 2nd house of possessions. They see sticking with ZFG as a suspect as "good" for their purposes and are not likely to let it go.

Saturn trines Jupiter/Asc so while it falls in ZFG's 8th house of things that are not valuable it will ultimately work to ZFG's benefit for the Ants to keep it up.

Although the Ants may not have financial resources to pay damages to ZFG, it does not mean ZFG will not be awarded damages by the court. She may end up on a long list of unpaid creditors but she will still be in line if the Ants ever do manage to sell their story for money. More importantly her name will be "restored" as much as is possible after something awful like this.

Not only does Saturn in H. 8 deny satisfaction of judgment but the co-defendants are using her person, Saturn, as a personal resource and John M. will inform them that for each and every reference he will forge and record a count in defamation, each and every use or allusion. And Mars ruling H. 10, squaring their misuse, will supply and provide judicial injunction preventing them from continuing this tortious conduct. Every single statement is not only slander per se from their lips but libel by publication over television and newsprint and radio.

thanks by and by....I'm @ work so cant go digging right now...just wondered if our wonderful tuba or housemouse could question if this is Casey's only baby with out DOB ext.

So far I have not found anything, my eyes were getting crossed going back through old docs and tapes. I know I heard it somewhere on one of these tapes but beginning to think I'm going crazy after looking at all these again!!!! LOL Will try again. Sorry I haven't found it yet.

Another thought. Perhaps the A's attorney decision to seek immunity for them (even thought LE has announced they are NOT seeking to charge them!) is related to the upcoming deposition. They don't want to dig the hole any deeper. Any time/date of immunity deal would make for a most revealing chart.

This would be some fancy legal work. There is no "immunity" in a civil case and anything that comes out of the case can be used in a criminal trial if the information is provided through a sworn statement. This is very dangerous ground here for the A's.

If they can pull this off, I want to know how!

Salem

Thanks Tuba, when I read your post I thought plantiff=KC. Glad I was wrong. :blowkiss:

Not tonight but last night, I thought I heard mention of an assistant to JB. Does he have an assistant (male) with a Hispanic name, first name possibly Jose also?

This would be some fancy legal work. There is no "immunity" in a civil case and anything that comes out of the case can be used in a criminal trial if the information is provided through a sworn statement. This is very dangerous ground here for the A's.

Salem

Ants want to avoid possible obstruction / perjury charges (LE interviews and bond hearing testimony) and recently Mr. Morgan with ZFG antidefamation / slander suit requires them to despose. Uh-oh, No Fifth. Sweet it is, alongside JB's countersuit against ZFG, again defendant required to testify. Ruh-roh!

This should be interesting. JB cannot delay forever (until the new capital trial date when he wiil probably offer the Nanny did it KC requires) JM can compel depo from counter complainant KC if JB continues to dilly dally around.

Meh!

Thanks astros and thread respondents. Best on site....ever.

Salem

Fancy indeed. If A's are given immunity in the CRIMINAL case (as they are seeking), and give up all info they know to LE, then the info that is discovered at deposition will not put them in jeopardy. I am thinking that because LE has announced they do not intend to charge the A's with any complicity or obstruction, perhaps they are seeking to ward off any change in that status when undesirable statements come to light under the eagle eye and bull-dogged determination of JM. They are seeking a safety net. They just might need it.

Yw Tuba :) Does anyone know what color the hibiscus plant was that was moved in the A's backyard? Here's an interesting nugget from the 11:00 Orlando news -- investigators have tied a piece of horticulture removed from the crime scene to the A's backyard. Wouldn't it be something if it turned out to be the transplanted hibiscus? YELLOW FLOWER

Yellow Hibiscus Flower
yellow-hibiscus-1.jpg

Yw Tuba :) Does anyone know what color the hibiscus plant was that was moved in the A's backyard? Here's an interesting nugget from the 11:00 Orlando news -- investigators have tied a piece of horticulture removed from the crime scene to the A's backyard. Wouldn't it be something if it turned out to be the transplanted hibiscus? YELLOW FLOWER

Yellow Hibiscus Flower
yellow-hibiscus-1.jpg

:eek::eek: Wow.....just wow! That is incredible. I was just checking my favorite thread before going to bed and boy, am I glad I did.

BTW, how many pots of coffee do you drink and do you ever sleep? You have such energy!! We are sooooo lucky you are here!:blowkiss:
I am going to have to send you a friend request!

:eek::eek: Wow.....just wow! That is incredible. I was just checking my favorite thread before going to bed and boy, am I glad I did.

BTW, how many pots of coffee do you drink and do you ever sleep? You have such energy!! We are sooooo lucky you are here!:blowkiss:
I am going to have to send you a friend request!

ROFL - my hubby and boys went to play poker tonight....so I'm alone...doing my fav thing. :) I do sleep, just not much. Thank goodness I work at home. hahaha. Sometimes I slip off for a nappy poo in the afternoon.

I'm lucky to be here with all of you!! What you do here is amazing, and very interesting. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail