Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: # 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not tonight but last night, I thought I heard mention of an assistant to JB. Does he have an assistant (male) with a Hispanic name, first name possibly Jose also?

His last name is Garcia. He shows up once or twice on KC's log of visitors. He was in court with JB yesterday.

Salem

Fancy indeed. If A's are given immunity in the CRIMINAL case (as they are seeking), and give up all info they know to LE, then the info that is discovered at deposition will not put them in jeopardy. I am thinking that because LE has announced they do not intend to charge the A's with any complicity or obstruction, perhaps they are seeking to ward off any change in that status when undesirable statements come to light under the eagle eye and bull-dogged determination of JM. They are seeking a safety net. They just might need it.

Ohhhh - you are ten steps ahead of me here, Kaitland. I get it now and a brilliant play by Mr. Conway (that's the A's attny, right?) if the State Attny buys it. No wonder why he is pushing this - at least in the media. It does not appear that any paperwork has been filed yet. And I now better understand JM's comments about the contempt issues :)

All this legal manuvering......:crazy:

Salem

Yw Tuba :) Does anyone know what color the hibiscus plant was that was moved in the A's backyard? Here's an interesting nugget from the 11:00 Orlando news -- investigators have tied a piece of horticulture removed from the crime scene to the A's backyard. Wouldn't it be something if it turned out to be the transplanted hibiscus? YELLOW FLOWER

Yellow Hibiscus Flower
yellow-hibiscus-1.jpg

OMGosh! Way back, early on in this case, I was reading about all the psychic tips and the several references to yellow flowers and just flowers in general. I had a dream that night that KC had PLANTED the flowers. They were not just wildflowers - she wanted something pretty there :eek:

I just sluffed it off thinking it was just about all the other stuff I had read that day. I think I did post the dream in the dream thread though. I'll have to go look.

Salem

Here's a link to JB's webpage: http://www.baezlawfirm.com/

It used to have all the Attny profiles on it, but the link does not appear to be working this evening. Maybe they are doing maintenance or something?

Salem

I have also tried his site It hasn't worked in quite sometime. Interesting!!!!!

I have a question, can astrological readings be done on older cases or is it too hard
as the time goes on? Thanks for all of your insight I can't stop reading just this thread. Everyone has so much information

Good morning all. FYI, my local news, in Virginia, just said the remains ARE those of Caylee.I can't find anything on the internet yet, contatcts in Quantico maybe, but there you have it. Spot on again! Keep up the good work. Maybe I will put this in the rumor thread since I can't get a link yet.

ETA: Still can't find anything, and Today Show saying results not back. Maybe the station here messed up?

Not tonight but last night, I thought I heard mention of an assistant to JB. Does he have an assistant (male) with a Hispanic name, first name possibly Jose also?

His last name is Garcia. He shows up once or twice on KC's log of visitors. He was in court with JB yesterday.

Salem

We have lovingly referred to them as No way Jose 1 and 2 when the 2nd Jose first made his appearance in the case...:)

It physically hurts me to listen to No way Jose No. 1 ramble on and on and on in the motions hearings...he needs to learn to get to the point in a more effective and less painful (to observers) manner. :rolleyes:

Baez filed another motion

<snipped>
Casey Anthony's defense team filed another motion in court on Wednesday, requesting access to examine all the debris from the crime scene before it is discarded.

Because the motion was filed after the Orange County Clerk of Courts closed, the motion is not yet available to the public.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Doesn't he have a trial to prepare for instead of taking up the courts time on issues that I feel have already been addressed? JMO

She was born on the 21st of September in 1985. Casey said in NYC. But we know how much trust to put in that!

Um, are you speaking of the REAL ZG or the made up ZFG? Where did you get that birthdate? From Casey? :eek:

Casey said ZFG was young, maybe 24, if I recall. The main argument about the ZG who is suing her is that she was much older, maybe 36 or so.

I have found a ZG in Orlando born Oct 1, 1970, which would make her 38. Remember, the real ZG has several children - four, I think, and at least one was a young teen.

Just saying.

Yw Tuba :) Does anyone know what color the hibiscus plant was that was moved in the A's backyard? Here's an interesting nugget from the 11:00 Orlando news -- investigators have tied a piece of horticulture removed from the crime scene to the A's backyard. Wouldn't it be something if it turned out to be the transplanted hibiscus? YELLOW FLOWER

Yellow Hibiscus Flower
yellow-hibiscus-1.jpg

In my first dream before the BOND hearing, I was told Red Azaleas, and this was stressed to me. I do think when all is said and done, red azaleas will be mentioned.

Good morning all. FYI, my local news, in Virginia, just said the remains ARE those of Caylee.I can't find anything on the internet yet, contatcts in Quantico maybe, but there you have it. Spot on again! Keep up the good work. Maybe I will put this in the rumor thread since I can't get a link yet.

ETA: Still can't find anything, and Today Show saying results not back. Maybe the station here messed up?

They probably have it right, just released it too soon, that's all. We'll just have to wait until OCSO and the state are ready to release it. They also might want to speak to G&A as a courtesy before telling everyone else. KC already knows so I see no need to inform her. :furious:

Thanks for the info.

They probably have it right, just released it too soon, that's all. We'll just have to wait until OCSO and the state are ready to release it. They also might want to speak to G&A as a courtesy before telling everyone else. KC already knows so I see no need to inform her. :furious:

Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the reassurance. I was starting to think I was hallucinating! And humiliated about starting a rumor! :blowkiss:

Good point on the ZFG birthdate, I don't think we have an actual one for the one filing suit.

TUBA ALERT!

Crap, while looking for the above information I found this:

Also new in the case, the attorney representing George and Cindy Anthony says his clients will not sit down with attorney John Morgan for a deposition in the Zenaida Gonzalez lawsuit that should happen on Monday.

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/p...n=5&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

UH OH! I don't think Conway is in any way prepared to go up against J Morgan!:rolleyes:

I pray this is not true.

Baez filed another motion

<snipped>
Casey Anthony's defense team filed another motion in court on Wednesday, requesting access to examine all the debris from the crime scene before it is discarded.

Because the motion was filed after the Orange County Clerk of Courts closed, the motion is not yet available to the public.

Doesn't he have a trial to prepare for instead of taking up the courts time on issues that I feel have already been addressed? JMO

Isn't this a 'little too late" to ask for? I mean, wouldn't they put the debri that held no evidence back in the area they searched?

Isn't this a 'little too late" to ask for? I mean, wouldn't they put the debri that held no evidence back in the area they searched?

I would think so. Don't you think the court in going to get fed up with all of these frivolous motions JB is filing? :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail