Jose Baez Releasing New Book!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read Ashton's book and liked it. I don't think I need to buy JB's. Unless he has exclusive behind the scenes photos or an "if I had done it, this is how I would have done it" scenario I don't think he would have anything new to contribute.

Apparently he's got everyone in his family and probably everyone in his office ordering the book.. It's gone up to #61/100...

His book is not going up nearly as fast as Jeff Ashton's book did...

Here's the screen shot from the Amazon page:

I wouldn't be surprised if he ordered 1500 himself to get the numbers up, then he will just cancel his order just before shipping.:beersign:

Well well...

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20594557,00.html

Baez tells PEOPLE that Anthony waived her attorney/client privilege for him to pen the book.

and

Although Baez no longer handles Anthony's legal matters, he is still in touch with her as she finishes out her yearlong probation in an undisclosed Florida location.

and

"Casey will not financially benefit from this book in any way, shape or form," he tells PEOPLE. "This is my story, not hers." <------ He didn't say CA or GA wouldn't though. They are the actual funnel most likely. Just so FCA never has to pay her fines.

Oh Logical -- the worst for me was twinsies ....

twinsies2.jpg

On another note, I heard the book was going to be called:
"WHY NOT?"
But, KC would not approve it as she wants to use her exclusive look to get on Fashion Star or Design Star.

Here was the front cover pic JB wanted:

Day1413b.jpg

(Subtitle was: Your hearts desire)

The back cover was these two:

day2322.jpg

day2315e.jpg

(This post is a parody and should in no way be taken as fact!)

:silly: :silly: :silly: :pillowfight2:

OH - MY - GOD - I have missed you!!!!

:silly:

I shouldn't laugh at KC's blood stained doctors coat, but I couldn't help it.

I know what you are saying...as tragic as this case has been to be involved so deeply in, and even with the never ending sadness I still feel about how little Caylee died and the court verdict - I have to admit that I've had some of my best life laughs on this site over the past three years. We have wisehats all over the place!!

As a long standing and well loved member used to say - "you can't make this stuff up"!

Oh lordy....there is a thread, or discussion or something somewhere on WS about this. Somebody put together a jib jab video with him and others on the defense team. I think Casey was in it. It was hilarious. JOSE ACTUALLY FILED A MOTION IN COURT TO HAVE IT EXCLUDED FROM THE TRIAL. Jeff laughingly told the court he had no objection to the motion. Like they were going to introduce it in the first place. Baez called the world's attention to it just by mentioning it. Stooooopid. Of course.

P.S. Steely Dan is one of my all time favorite bands.

Steely Dan :rocker:

Anyhoo, no offense, but I thought the idea of him making a motion about that was just too absurd and that you may have misheard it. So I looked it up and yep, you were right. :what:

http://www.chathousenews.com/2010/12/casey-anthony-team-targets-jibjab-video.html

...The evidence in question includes some procedural items, and then one that's a little strange.

Included in the thousands of pieces of evidence prosecutors have released in the case was a video created on the website JibJab that Casey's defense wants to make sure jurors never see.

It's a Halloween video featuring the faces of Casey Anthony, Jose Baez and the rest of her defense team pasted on cartoon monsters dancing to the Monster Mash ....

:laughcry:

Steely Dan :rocker:

Anyhoo, no offense, but I thought the idea of him making a motion about that was just too absurd and that you may have misheard it. So I looked it up and yep, you were right. :what:

http://www.chathousenews.com/2010/12/casey-anthony-team-targets-jibjab-video.html

...The evidence in question includes some procedural items, and then one that's a little strange.

Included in the thousands of pieces of evidence prosecutors have released in the case was a video created on the website JibJab that Casey's defense wants to make sure jurors never see.

It's a Halloween video featuring the faces of Casey Anthony, Jose Baez and the rest of her defense team pasted on cartoon monsters dancing to the Monster Mash ....

:laughcry:

None taken. This case was so bizarre you DIDN'T HAVE to make stuff up....or mis-hear....or dream-up!!!!! The DT did it all, and then some. IIRC, Jeff or Linda's response was something like...look judge, we turned it over, we turn over everything in discovery, but we never intended to introduce it at trial. For a minute, I thought maybe JB just WANTED the entire world to see him dressed like Count Frankenberry for publicity sake....but then I realized it was JB I was thinking about, and said to myself....naahhhhhhhhh

OK question about the book.

So what if JB says in there that he knew from day 1 Caylee was dead? Is there any repercussions to that? Legally? As far as aaaaaaaaaallllllllll that "Indigent" money spent on bogus stuff?

Surely he's not THAT stupid?

Well well...

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20594557,00.html

Baez tells PEOPLE that Anthony waived her attorney/client privilege for him to pen the book.

my snip :blowkiss:

why would she do that, I thought she was supposed to be smart? (not that I've seen anything to verify that yet...)

IMO only way that makes sense if it was to split the ca$h with her.

if they WERE smart, they'd do a real tell all.....as in, what exactly she did to caylee and why, and why JB was so...."moved"...to stick by her all this time...

hell I'd pay for that, I'd buy 12 of them for a certain few people I know of in pinellas county :)

DITTO~~ :takeabow::yourock::cupcake::cupcake::cupcake: :goldcrown:

Big Hugs My Friend!!! :blowkiss:

I've barely had the heart to bake a Thwartcake and you know that just isn't like me....I've just been sitting around pushing my luck by :poke: everyone when I should be :skip: :skip: :skip:

Don't be such a stranger - especially during the BIG Baez Book Launch..:giggle: I sure it'll be worth a "few comments".... :floorlaugh:

why would she do that, i thought she was supposed to be smart? (not that i've seen anything to verify that yet...)

imo only way that makes sense if it was to split the ca$h with her.

If they were smart, they'd do a real tell all.....as in, what exactly she did to caylee and why, and why jb was so...."moved"...to stick by her all this time...

Hell i'd pay for that, i'd buy 12 of them for a certain few people i know of in pinellas county :)

bbm

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

why would she do that, I thought she was supposed to be smart? (not that I've seen anything to verify that yet...)

IMO only way that makes sense if it was to split the ca$h with her.

if they WERE smart, they'd do a real tell all.....as in, what exactly she did to caylee and why, and why JB was so...."moved"...to stick by her all this time...

hell I'd pay for that, I'd buy 12 of them for a certain few people I know of in pinellas county :)

I think she is thinking of spinoffs - interviews and media spots getting her reactions and anything to keep her name out there while she's on lockdown....

http://blogs.browardpalmbeach.com/pulp/

JB gave an interview with great little juicy and sexy tidbits like....

He cited the example of the bikini-salesman line:

"I never sold bikinis. I had a girlfriend who wanted to start up her own business," he said. "People go off and start saying all these kinds of things about me... It just got to the point where it wouldn't go away. People wouldn't stop asking about the case."

(The rest of the picture: Brazilian-Bikini.com Inc. and Bon Bon Bikinis were both incorporated in Florida under Baez's name.)
Was this girlfriend in the picture while he was still married to wife #1? I can't remember the dates.

ETA: tee hee, Baez actually does read all the stuff written about him online.

So are we to believe that Casey signed the waiver in exchange for NOTHING? Oh, please!! She'd sell her soul if she had one.

LOL JB's book is ranked 400,497 at B&N
http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/presumed-guilty-jose-baez/1110678801?ean=9781937856380

Remember when JA book was ranked #1 for a couple of weeks EVEN in pre-release numbers? #1 JA (NYT Best Seller List) VS #400,497 JB and JB price has dropped 33% in two days.

Since we know JB reads here, I would like to say, you still don't get it. You can't tell us that CA will not receive a penny from one side of your mouth then say she signed a waiver. You must think we all fell off the turnip truck. No one buys it and your numbers show that no one is buying it.

CA does nothing for free and I'm so glad the stink of her will always be attached to you until you both die.

Any one know if it will sold at Borders? I have a crew of moms who will be taking over neighborhoods in grid form to hide his books. :)

Edited to add that even JB Amazon numbers is not even 10% of what JA book did at the beginning of his release as well.

I volunteer to go to Barnes and Nobles, pick up Jose's book, sit at a table with paper and pen, read the book while taking notes, and then put the book back on the shelf. I'll share my notes with everyone here. I will not be buying his book though.

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/presumed-guilty-jose-baez/1110678801?ean=9781937856380

Remember when JA book was ranked #1 for a couple of weeks EVEN in pre-release numbers? #1 JA (NYT Best Seller List) VS #400,497 JB and JB price has dropped 33% in two days.

Since we know JB reads here, I would like to say, you still don't get it. You can't tell us that CA will not receive a penny from one side of your mouth then say she signed a waiver. You must think we all fell off the turnip truck. No one buys it and your numbers show that no one is buying it.

CA does nothing for free and I'm so glad the stink of her will always be attached to you until you both die.

Any one know if it will sold at Borders? I have a crew of moms who will be taking over neighborhoods in grid form to hide his books. :)

Edited to add that even JB Amazon numbers is not even 10% of what JA book did at the beginning of his release as well.

Just for a quarter of a second I actually felt kind of sorry for him... :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: :floorlaugh: ....:woot:

How much did she charge him to sign the wavier?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RayaCo