Australia Claremont Serial Killer, 1996-1997, Perth, Western Australia - #7 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to a lady on social media, the name on the radio said it was a Toni Shell ?

The name on the radio in regards to what? (I am lost, sorry if this was clarified upthread).

Has there ever been any evidence or talk of what he did to the two women? I've heard skinning and strangulation. God I hope it's him. How can they sentence when they haven't tried him yet?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EDIT, removed previous name as the person who named them is an idiot.

Once he has been to court, his bail will be refused and his name will be released then im pretty sure. It comes up on the list of refused bail in Magistrates court.

Has there ever been any evidence or talk of what he did to the two women? I've heard skinning and strangulation. God I hope it's him. How can they sentence when they haven't tried him yet?!

If he pleads guilty, there will be a date set for sentencing.

But anything can happen, such as an adjournment for legal advice.

Maybe he got tired of looking over his shoulder for twenty years and rang the cops and dobbed himself in.

There's an entry in Huntingdale in 2000 for his initials. Kingsford way

Just imagine, every day when he woke up he would be looking around to see if anything is out of place. Every time he saw an article about these killings his heart would race a little with fear.

A person on facebook says the name is Toni Shell. They say someone on the radio announced it. Here in Perth. Yet to confirm this.

Once he has been to court, his bail will be refused and his name will be released then im pretty sure. It comes up on the list of refused bail in Magistrates court.

No offence to the person on Facebook but s/he has their information wrong :)

There was no mutilation apart from a CG skull fracture.

5 people removed or hidden themselves from his FB friends list now

No offence to the person on Facebook but s/he has their information wrong :)

Bradley Edwards. Has a long term partner & 22 yr old daughter. Owns property searched.

Bradley Edwards. Has a long term partner & 22 yr old daughter. Owns property searched.
Are you trying to get the thread shut down ?
Have a Listen to Karl o'C police media release where he says a warning to social media posters just moments ago see ,Youtube clip

when that pedophile was arrested for raping those two small children, they suppressed his name so he would get a fair trail. i fear they will do the same but i've already found out his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member