NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, Allegedly sold by mother 11/10/09 #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brenda Davis had to have known what was going on to some extent. I hope she feeling some guilt in Shaniya's death, she should. I can't imagine that she has not been charged in some form otherwise.

Also...how about AD's son! Thankfully he was home that night and was the one person in that home that could tell the truth.

One more little thing is bothering me, and we should hear sometime soon about this I pray. Remembering Clarence Coe's cryptic words about Shaniya not being around, or spending alot of time in the bedroom, AD in my opinion did this before to Shaniya. Would we have heard in the lastest news release if Shaniya had been drugged? Could the date rape drug been given to Shaniya, so she slept alot?

Precious Angel Shaniya..you are remembered by many.

Great thoughts weebles. I agree.

IMO BD is talking. Thats why we've not seen her in cuffs. IMO she had to know what was going on.

Also, Coe knows more IMO and I think he talked early when he was arrested. I believe his statements may have been what gave LE the first thoughts of trafficking.

Shaniya is loved by so many that never even met her. I know she has change me forever.

Great thoughts weebles. I agree.

IMO BD is talking. Thats why we've not seen her in cuffs. IMO she had to know what was going on.

Also, Coe knows more IMO and I think he talked early when he was arrested. I believe his statements may have been what gave LE the first thoughts of trafficking.

Shaniya is loved by so many that never even met her. I know she has change me forever.

She has changed me forever as well, Kimberlyd125. I thought I was beyond feeling such pain for a child I never knew. I wasn't.

IMO, justice is going to come swift (but perhaps not fast) for all of those involved, when it does come.

Brenda Davis had to have known what was going on to some extent. I hope she feeling some guilt in Shaniya's death, she should. I can't imagine that she has not been charged in some form otherwise.

Also...how about AD's son! Thankfully he was home that night and was the one person in that home that could tell the truth.

One more little thing is bothering me, and we should hear sometime soon about this I pray. Remembering Clarence Coe's cryptic words about Shaniya not being around, or spending alot of time in the bedroom, AD in my opinion did this before to Shaniya. Would we have heard in the lastest news release if Shaniya had been drugged? Could the date rape drug been given to Shaniya, so she slept alot?

Precious Angel Shaniya..you are remembered by many.

I hope LE realizes what a potentially "good" witness Coe could be. I pray that this guy has enough of a conscience to tell all about what went on in that hellhole!

I bet Coe was telling plenty when he was arrested for this early on.

He knew he didn't kidnap Shaniya so I bet he gave all the info he knew to get out of jail. IMO

Then you have him giving that cryptic statement to the media about Shaniya never being in the living room. I bet he had already told LE all of that before he was realeased.

Yes, it must be the murder charges. IIRC all of her charges, thus far, have been those which were based on evidence before our lovely Shaniya's body was found. IMO, that's why / where the confusion comes in...no murder, or other charges filed, after finding Shaniya.

My understanding is that charges have been refiled since the probable cause charges (before Shaniya was found.) But then separate probable causes filed. I believe they may have been refiling?

Oriah

Has this info about the cell phone been posted?

http://www.facebook.com/JaneVelezMitchellHLN?ref=nf

Issues with Jane Velez-Mitchell Tonight horrific new details are emerging in the kidnapping, rape, and murder of 5-year-old Shaniya Davis and this is just disgusting stuff! We're talking child *advertiser censored* on the suspect's cell phone! Call in at 7pET (4pPT): 1-877-JVM-SAYS (877-586-7297).

We read in an article there were sexually explicit photos on MAMs cell of a young black female child (iirc it said under 8 years old). JVM may have more info.

I'm not sure I want to know more. But, I'm sure I'll tune in.

Thanks!

We read in an article there were sexually explicit photos on MAMs cell of a young black female child (iirc it said under 8 years old). JVM may have more info.

I'm not sure I want to know more. But, I'm sure I'll tune in.

Thanks!

Mike G. & JVM are discussing this on HLN right now.

Thanks Texasmist.

I'm watching it. Wow! Those pictures at the elevator are so hard to look at.

MAM is pure evil. No other way to say it.

I think there is a big chance there are other victims out there.
IMO AD was given drugs by MAM with the sole purpose that he knew she couldn't pay for them and Shaniya would be payment. Makes me sick!!!!!

IMO AD should be charged with murder!!!!!

The death did come as a result of a felony!

I found the search warrants....

I couldn't stand to read through more than the first page, but thought I would share with others...not sure how we missed this before.

I knew we discussed the article and the references within, but I don't think we ever actually saw copies of the warrants...at least, I didn't.

Links to warrants here: http://www.ncwanted.com/ncwanted_home/story/6904465/

Thanks! I looked on wral but didn't see them.

Ok, I'm reading these documents. In the one that is of the search of the mobile home on 11/11 - I am finding a lot of info I did not know before.

Such as, Shaniya went to sleep after she drank water from a cup. That led LE to collect cups to see if any traces of narcotics could be found.

Ok, I'm reading these documents. In the one that is of the search of the mobile home on 11/11 - I am finding a lot of info I did not know before.

Such as, Shaniya went to sleep after she drank water from a cup. That led LE to collect cups to see if any traces of narcotics could be found.

Yes...I know...these are the search warrants that were released last week. There's alot of information that I haven't seen before. (Obviously, I am reading anyway...even after I promised myself I wouldn't...so much for "will power"):innocent:

OMG! Have you read the one of the 1998 Buick?

It says in an interview on 11/11/2009 AD told LE that Coe was at the house the night Shaniya was taken. She said she and Coe were in an argument and Coe struck Shaniya with his fist and she fell to the floor. She said Coe then wrapped Shaniya in a blanket and put her in the Buick and left with her.

Well, that explains why Coe was arrested doesn't it?!?!?

It also proves IMO AD is a liar!!!!

So IMO a lot of the evidence LE has on AD is coming from her own mouth by the way of false statements!!!!

As bad as I hated wading thru these documents, I feel better now knowing they have evidence on these 2 sick monsters!

This also tells me that Coe has no reason to withhold info to protect AD. Who would protect her after she said flat out that Coe took her.

I can say with about 99.99% certainty that Coe told all.

And, if ADs son saw a man with dreadlocks and heard stomping noises, how come aunt BD didn't? She knows all! She should be in the cell right next to her sister.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie