2011.06.17 TRIAL Day Twenty-one (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
And she would have gotten sick satisfaction to know everyone thought it was yesterday.

I still believe it was the night of the 15th.

I do not believe there was any "cuddle session" that night.

I do not believe GA saw them on the 16th.

I do not believe CA heard them "breathing" on the 16th.

I wish I knew what Casey finds so amusing this morning !

I wonder if ICA gets to watch any news reports or if she gets any visits from her lawyers or the mitigation person in the evening. Not understanding how she thinks her trial can be going well.

Oh there she is back to giggling with someone I don't recognize at the defence table. Did you all see the sicky smile Mason't wife gave her on the way out of the courtroom the other day? Weird.

Has ICA ever worn the same outfit twice? Seems like every single thing she wears is something I've never seen before.

Wasn't there a link somewhere that said a floor below is a place where there are donated clothes for defendants to wear. Perhaps she's just picking a new one every day.

1 day late for her to be wearing caylees favorite color!!!!!!!!

No doubt. I'd really like to know whose choice it was for her to wear that color today of all days - the anniversary of the first day of her 'Bella Vita'.

Does she get to request what is brought to her or does someone else make that choice and if so who?

With all this attention to this trial,I just realized last nite that I am missing the Jason Young trial,it is on at the same time and I really wanted to watch that.Hope he gets his too,that was a viscious murder.Watching KC I truly believe she is a sociopath.

#caseyanthony looks rather chipper and full of smiles this morning. #fox35

by anthonycase via twitter at 8:05 AM

JB has a housekeeping matter.

Huntington is the witness. He is diabetic. Asking for breaks for him.

CJBP asks how long you plan to keep him up here Mr. Baez?

Oh give me a break. Diabetics check their glucose before meals and at bedtime. More shenanigans!

Dr. Tim Huntington up for defense.

JB anticipates a lengthy direct....OH LORD!!!

Heaven help us. Needing all these hours for 1 witness???? makes me sick already. boringggggg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88