LE Interest in Caylee's Doll Clothes

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shoes are pretty easy to explain... they are going to take all her shoes and test any and all dirt on the bottoms of the shoes, they will have a sample of the dirt at the crime scene, I'm guessing what LE will do is try to get a soil match...

If the soil at the crime matches the soil found on any of the shoes in her house, well that puts here at the crime scene

and I know some will say "dirt is dirt" but there was all types of different vegetation at the crime scene, I'm sure soil can be broken down and it can be determined what types of minerals, etc. was in the soil, possibly consistent with certain areas of the crime scene

I think she was referring to Caylee's shoes. I found it odd that they took pictures of all of them too. Why??

I think she was referring to Caylee's shoes. I found it odd that they took pictures of all of them too. Why??

We know that the crime scene area was Casey's hangout as a teen. Can the forensics pinpoint Casey being there recently versus being there years ago??

My daughters dolls never remained clothed, they were always naked. I suspect that if Casey was drugging Caylee to sleep with cloraphorm (sp?) that there might be residue on her dolls clothing or that of any stuffed animals she slept with. Maybe they are taking those items for tox. screening, as well as her bedding.

This is a disturbing thought but what if the doll clothes were used to gag Caylee under the tape?

I have 3 granddaughters: 11, 12 and 05, and they have *always* spent a lot of time with me, and there are *always* nekkid dolls. There are currently 3 nekkid barbies and 1 nekkid ken near my bathtub.

Looks like an orgy, the way they're all piled on top of each other.

Blaise

When we are talking about "the doll" are we talking about the doll Caylee referred to as "Mama"? The one she's holding in the carseat photo? And isn't
"Mama" the one that was found in the abandoned car without clothes?

If so, I don't think the Mama Doll would have been played with in the bathtub. My girls had several dolls identical to that one (they're quite cheap at Walmart, K-Mart, etc) and it has a cloth, padding-filled body. The head, arms and legs are vinyl, but not the body. Would have been a mess in the bathtub.

Like several PPs suggested, I think the doll's clothing may be significant for forensic evidence such as body fluids, decomp fluids, or drugging residue.

And if that's correct, and if KC actually said, "they haven't even found her clothes yet" -- could she have been referring to the doll's clothing? And they were buried/hidden somewhere separate from where Caylee's body was dumped?

Too many if's..........

My 2 year old goes to bed with her dolls clothed. When she wakes up in the morning, that doll is always naked. I have no explaination why, except she knows its a pain in the butt for me to dress it. Oh yea, and if I try to dress that thing in front of her, she won't let me. I have to sneak to dress it. The real question is, why don't I just let the doll stay naked - I never learn.

It's good exercise for her to undress the doll. Teaches hand and eye coordination. So your doing a good thing. Tee hee...

IF she doesn't see you dress the doll, then I would just tell her "Wow! She must have gotten cold and put on some clothes." Tee hee.. She might know you did it. But she will love you 'playing' along with her.

I have 3 granddaughters: 11, 12 and 05, and they have *always* spent a lot of time with me, and there are *always* nekkid dolls. There are currently 3 nekkid barbies and 1 nekkid ken near my bathtub.

Looks like an orgy, the way they're all piled on top of each other.

Blaise

Tee hee.. I can relate. Not at the momment. My youngest 2 are boys . The younest is turning a teen. They will not be caught dead with a nekkid doll around. LOL!

But when the kids were younger, it didn't matter if they were boys or girls.. the clothes came off. IT's easier to get the clothes off, then put them back on. When they got older, they would put other clothes on them. Some stuff would just be wrapped type clothes.

Nekked dolls at Caylee's age is pretty much standard stuff. Part of playing (manipulating them. )

The heck with the doll clothes - what's up with all the shoes????

Hi poco! I think they are attempting to match the leaf debris from the scene to any pair of Casey's shoes. As for Caylee's shoes, I have yet to figure out why they wanted them. I'm a lot of help huh?:crazy:

I still believe it is possible that she had nothing else available and so used the dolls clothes as a rag for the chloroform, IF there ever was chloroform...UGH!

Some dolls hae outfits from hat, slip,dress,socks, tights, shoes, American dolls even have teddy bear accessories to match doll clothes. Maybe 1 small piece was found with CAYLEE and it will match up to the dolls things in house?

Some dolls hae outfits from hat, slip,dress,socks, tights, shoes, American dolls even have teddy bear accessories to match doll clothes. Maybe 1 small piece was found with CAYLEE and it will match up to the dolls things in house?

Good thinking!

Over the top, but could kc of drowned Caylee in the bathtub?
Bond her up with ductape........being Caylee was undressed?
Fabric doll couldn't go in tub though.......mind is just wondering....

:)
When we are talking about "the doll" are we talking about the doll Caylee referred to as "Mama"? The one she's holding in the carseat photo? And isn't
"Mama" the one that was found in the abandoned car without clothes?

If so, I don't think the Mama Doll would have been played with in the bathtub. My girls had several dolls identical to that one (they're quite cheap at Walmart, K-Mart, etc) and it has a cloth, padding-filled body. The head, arms and legs are vinyl, but not the body. Would have been a mess in the bathtub.

Like several PPs suggested, I think the doll's clothing may be significant for forensic evidence such as body fluids, decomp fluids, or drugging residue.

And if that's correct, and if KC actually said, "they haven't even found her clothes yet" -- could she have been referring to the doll's clothing? And they were buried/hidden somewhere separate from where Caylee's body was dumped?

Too many if's..........

I agree about Caylee's doll being a "baby doll" type made of cloth except the head, hands and feet. These dolls don't generally end up in the bathtub or pool. They are dressed, undressed, re-dressed, fed bottles, diaper changed, put to bed, taken for a ride in a little stroller, etc.

My daughter, of course, took her dolly out of the stroller and put a stuffed animal seal into the stroller, wrapped it in a blanket, fed it a bottle, etc.

Over the top, but could kc of drowned Caylee in the bathtub?
Bond her up with ductape........being Caylee was undressed?
Fabric doll couldn't go in tub though.......mind is just wondering....

I am not so sure that Caylee WAS undressed when she placed her in those bags and in the woods. I think her clothing came apart from her remains as she was spread around those woods either by flooding or animal activity. I think as her little bones came apart her clothes also came off of her.:mad:

Yeah, this was one of the more curious sticking points for me. I think I remember, maybe Cindy, saying Caylee was always taking her doll's clothes off.

Yes. She removed the clothes.
In one picture of
Caylee's room there were at least a couple of those 'mamma dolls'.

Photos of shoes. Surely they asked CA if any shoes were missing and LE wanted a photo of all of Caylee's shoes for trial. "Are these Caylee's shoes? Are these all of her shoes?" No shoes missing = barefoot when she left the house.

Doll clothes - I have no clue.

Since clothes were found with the remains, is it safe to say the child was clothed?

"They haven't even found her clothes yet." As soon as I heard this, I knew and posted that LE would find the cothes GA described in Caylee's closet or dresser. KC was making a snide remark about LE investigative skills, as they had not located Caylee's clothes which were right there in the house. IIRC there are photos of pink tops and jean skirts/shorts as well as 2 pair of white sunglasses.

we had a rule when my kids were small....if Barbie comes she is dressed...otherwise she will remain at home....Ken didn't have much clothes either....my kids now think that perhaps they only had one dress or something...I'm like NOOOOOOO I made sure they had clothes...I even dressed them at night...it was during the days........:waitasec::eek:

I have 2 young daughters (5 and 7). They NEVER have clothes on their dolls. I finally started buying dolls (bratz and off brand) that have snap on clothes that you can buy for them. They are STILL rarely dressed but at least these dolls have bathing suits painted on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj