NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct. 2010 #33

Status
Not open for further replies.
no, covering yet another stellar example of the types of mothers we are raising as a society.

young mother shook her 3 month old to death for interupting her FB time.

OMG :sick:

Hope everyone doesn't mind if I re post this but all help is appreciated.
BTW, I am looking into naming a Rose after Zahra. It's not as easy as I thought it would be as they are very strict in their associations and it's hard to make contacts. But I have sent a few emails out and waiting to hear back. If anyone has any info on this, Please let me know. If anyone deserves a Rose named after them it's Zahra.

Holy Canolli ColdPizza they want $5,000.00 to name a rose!
Maybe you better go to the name a star website!
The roses go up to 10 and 12 grand whewwwwww!!!!!

Hope everyone doesn't mind if I re post this but all help is appreciated.
BTW, I am looking into naming a Rose after Zahra. It's not as easy as I thought it would be as they are very strict in their associations and it's hard to make contacts. But I have sent a few emails out and waiting to hear back. If anyone has any info on this, Please let me know. If anyone deserves a Rose named after them it's Zahra.

My Uncle Grafts violets...I dont understand it so dont ask but they are beautiful...anyway after your post about the roses the other day I asked him to name one for dear Zahra. He has and will enter it in the flower show in October of next year. It is purple with yellow highlights...Thanks for the wonderful idea.

Does anyone have information on the job that AB had to check on during the day of the Arson Fire at the Hickory Home?

Does anyone have information on the job that AB had to check on during the day of the Arson Fire at the Hickory Home?

I do not believe it has been covered at all in MSM as to exactly where this job was that he was "looking" at. It has been reported that he says he was, but I've seen no mention as yet to exactly where and for whom.

I have worked in PR a lot, and many companies will do this type of thing for free if it's pitched to them properly (sometimes for moral reasons of the owners of companies, sometimes purely for the publicity; usually a combo).

I'm no bigshot or anything, but am willing to help write letter, make calls, etc. this if you'd like or think it could be helpful!

With alot of people giving and soliciting family and friends, maybe we could
still do it!!! I would be willing to do a lot of begging!!!!!

My Uncle Grafts violets...I dont understand it so dont ask but they are beautiful...anyway after your post about the roses the other day I asked him to name one for dear Zahra. He has and will enter it in the flower show in October of next year. It is purple with yellow highlights...Thanks for the wonderful idea.

om my gosh that brought tears to my eyes, thank you for those tears

...while I go start dinner. I'll wind up spending all night trying to catch up!

wow, what a lull. I wish I knew that was all it took KiKi!

No, but I've wondered about that myself.

Another thing I find puzzling (mind throwing out random stuff now)...how come LE had to go to Biomom for release of medical records? If AB is the legal custodial parent, wouldn't they go to him for that?

I only brought up the Psychic because what I read was very interesting and was posted BEFORE certain info was released to the public.

That's why I asked if we were allowed to post about it. This isn't a dream or vision of mine or anything, I just came across it on some forum. But it's no biggie!

I am so sorry for the things that I keep hearing about the things that I hear about in this world. I am in utter disbelief sometimes at how heartless these people can be in regards to their own offspring and the offspring of someone that they love. I can not understand it at all. My prayers go out to these children and their families that suffer dealing with this.

Yesterday I posted a comment that I would like to get a group started up for Zahra and the children like her. I stated that I was not really sure how to do it but I got plenty of feedback on it and it made me very happy to know that we could as a group do something positive in the life of children just like Zahra. I am so happy to report that I have started the email address for anyone who wants to become part of this group. All are welcome and all ideas are important. I would eventually like to see some legislation about this come to pass. That may be a long ways a way but little by little we will see it through. I am sure of it!

Zahra has brought us all together and we all fight for a common purpose and that is to protect these beautiful children safe. They should never have to worry about someone in their home or immediate family harming them. Please feel free to contact me for the email address I will get a list of names going and the email addresses for all members so that we may chat back and forth through emails. Thank you all and I look forward to hearing from you soon.

:dance::woohoo:

Sherlock, do you happen to know the color of the wood chipper (machine part)? I remember you saying you saw two of them when you were there.

I do not believe it has been covered at all in MSM as to exactly where this job was that he was "looking" at. It has been reported that he says he was, but I've seen no mention as yet to exactly where and for whom.

In his 911 call he says that he went back to sleep.
He doesn’t mention work!

I only brought up the Psychic because what I read was very interesting and was posted BEFORE certain info was released to the public.

That's why I asked if we were allowed to post about it. This isn't a dream or vision of mine or anything, I just came across it on some forum. But it's no biggie!

We have an astro forum here at WS, I am not sure if linking or discussing the information you found would be better there. I know that they are strict with what sources you link to, but I just wanted to heads up you that we have our own (very great) astro's here at WS.

No, but I've wondered about that myself.

Another thing I find puzzling (mind throwing out random stuff now)...how come LE had to go to Biomom for release of medical records? If AB is the legal custodial parent, wouldn't they go to him for that?

I dont even pretend to understand how it works in OZ maybe some of our wonderful down under posters can help here. From what ive read here losing parental rights there is way different from here. I understand it that she is the only one other than AB that can obtain these records. It may just be less hassle for her to get them with her still being in the country. He may have a harder time obtaining them being in the US or he has refused to do it? JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OwlEyes