NH NH/CA - Robert Evans, suspected SK, Allenstown, 1981-2000's

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe that child is dawn/lisa. she was abandoned then taken into foster care and eventually adopted.

Me too. I'm still a bit confused on one thing, Did BE abandoned one or two children? Was Dawn/Lisa the child he abandoned at the RV park or was that a second unrelated child?

I believe that child is dawn/lisa. she was abandoned then taken into foster care and eventually adopted.
I think you're right, but the way they worded it by stating he had HIS baby with him, it made it sound like it was another child, since Dawn/Lisa wasn't his.

Confirmed Aliases:

• Robert T. Evans
    Curtis Mayo Kimball
    Gerald Mockerman
    Gordon Curtis Jenson or Jensen
    Lawrence William Vanner

I was hoping that wasn't part of it but I believed it was :(

when I earlier read that the woman and oldest daughter in the barrel were dismembered I thought maybe to make them fit. but then I heard it was just the oldest daughter, and then his wife in CA?

I believe these 4 were murdered when the mother discovered he was abusing the oldest child.

Oh boy, did not notice the child molestation part before, this opens more possibilities and none of them good, imo.
Wondering when and how he is connected to Quebec?
http://www.mercurynews.com/2017/01/26/1981-missing-woman-case-linked-to-unsolved-murders/

can they show a pic of him as vannerman?

-
See more at: http://www.unionleader.com/crime/nh...ng-persons-list-20161229#sthash.3TVHVJfO.dpuf

attachment.php

I knew that. they said they don't know where he was from 1990-2002. I want to know where he was then.

He has 3 arrests in CA in 1980
In the pc, they said they knew he was also in NH in the late 70s.
They showed a picture of him taken in Manchester during the summer of 1980.
I'm a bit confused by the early timeline because he seemed to be back and forth between the east and west coast a few times. That takes money or a job that will pay for transportation.

Looking for all of the slides to review them again are they on a news or LE as of yet ? Or is there a link to a replay of the conference .. TY

I was hoping that wasn't part of it but I believed it was :(
when I earlier read that the woman and oldest daughter in the barrel were dismembered I thought maybe to make them fit. but then I heard it was just the oldest daughter, and then his wife in CA?
I believe these 4 were murdered when the mother discovered he was abusing the oldest child.

What puzzles me is that he would spare Dawn/Lisa but not his own child.
If it were his MO to use a child to lure woman, he needed either his own daughter or the youngest child to do it.
I'm theorizing that something happened to the middle child while in the woman's care and she died, and in a fit of rage, he killed the three of them. That's not to say he wasn't abusing them, too, but that's a lot of remains to dispose of all at one time.

could they locate anyone he was cellmates with in prison to see if he ever talked about himself? hes dead now, so it wouldn't be snitching. worth a try.

FYI - I just recently found out that CODIS does compare DNA profiles between unidentified remains. I confirmed this with NamUs.
So for those of you looking to match up the middle child with known Jane Does, if they have existing profiles in CODIS, most likely, they've already been compared.

Than.k you having troubles posting today.

I don't think any ppl meant a darn to him :(

What puzzles me is that he would spare Dawn/Lisa but not his own child.
If it were his MO to use a child to lure woman, he needed either his own daughter or the youngest child to do it.
I'm theorizing that something happened to the middle child while in the woman's care and she died, and in a fit of rage, he killed the three of them. That's not to say he wasn't abusing them, too, but that's a lot of remains to dispose of all at one time.

good suggestion! In his parole photo I saw that he was paroled to san jose which is within 20-30 min of the east bay and densely populated enough to blend in and hide.

Does anyone see info like height, weight, eye color, etc for this guy?

Before I close the tab and lose it I'm going to put this case on here as a possible victim: http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/320ufca.html

He was out of custody and unaccounted for at that time I believe. She was bludgeoned and "The electrician's tape used to tie up the victim had been purchased at the military surplus store in Oakley."

I wonder if they ran his DNA through the MPs in CODIS.
I have to go back and watch the PC again.

There is just so much to process, I'm thrilled that there's a break in this case but horrified by the circumstances. Hoping that this media push jogs someone's memory that knew Bob. I feel the more we learn about him and his previous whereabouts, it'll only be a matter of time before the Allenstown 4 are identified. Fingers crossed.

I wonder if they ran his DNA through the MPs in CODIS.
I have to go back and watch the PC again.

Alleykins is there a link to the full replay of the conference or than snippets from the news media.

There are so many threads, jumping from one to the next looking for a link.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I forget which link it was, but dawn/lisa stated she has shadowy early memories of a woman in her life. maybe that was her own mom, which would mean she might be a CA UID. maybe santa cruz area.

that could also explain why he kept her alive so long whereas he killed his own daughter. also, maybe he simply left her in the rv park and went off to drink and authorities picked her up before he returned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member