All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't see how we can account for Caylee the night of June 15th on. There are no sightings of her anywhere that can be substantiated. With the A fam refusing to take LDTs, the lies we have already heard, and the the way they have misconstrued so much of this case...they are not credible witnesses, imo.

There must have been a huge fight for the neighbor to have mentioned it and according to LP...LA has information regarding this, too. This part is confusing if she did not spend the night with AL. Could she have spent the night in her car near the A home so the pings would be coming from there still?

Yep, but I don't think anything happened to Caylee the night of the 15th, if KC left w/her after the big fight....

Since the dogs hit in the yard, this means KC would have to placed the body in the yard & then move it again.......

Yep, but I don't think anything happened to Caylee the night of the 15th, if KC left w/her after the big fight....

Since the dogs hit in the yard, this means KC would have to placed the body in the yard & then move it again.......
Which very well could have been done on the night of June 15th/morning of June 16th. I believe Caylee was there, too. The question is only when was she placed there? The phone pings are important to try to pinpoint this.

It doesn't appear that KC left with Caylee that night, though. Her phone is used pretty heavily all night from the 15th into the morning of the 16th. All of these calls were from the Anthony house.

Unless...KC left with Caylee and left without her phone (not likely considering I think it is attached to her ear). Perhaps the calls from the Anthony home to AL were actually calls and texts from CA to KC (using AL's phone).

Do we know the approximate time of the fight?

TXLady2
Tony says Casey did NOT spend the night with him on the 15th. And by the 16th she had been arrested. Tony had a thread over on another site where he answered questions. He said Clint was mistaken in Greta's interview.
Clint did say she spent the night and the reason he remembers this is that he went to visit his father on fathers day and returned on fathers day about 6:00 pm. And if there was a fight between her and Cindy and Cindy lunged at her throat, I think the odds of Casey taking off to her boyfriends that night is highly probable. So either Clint or Cindy & Tony & George is lying where she was that night. I believe if she has past which looks like she is and Casey did leave with Caylee then it happen on this night. So July 16 in the afternoon would have left enough fluids that were released by Caylee in that trunk. So it is very well possible she took Caylee to this area to dispose this beutiful child. I just can't believe she was able to hold off for 31 days before it was reported.

Which very well could have been done on the night of June 15th/morning of June 16th. I believe Caylee was there, too. The question is only when was she placed there? The phone pings are important to try to pinpoint this.

Yep, I've said all along the the phones/pings would help solve things.....

wish I was 'puter savy enough to help w/the ping thing....LOL

It doesn't appear that KC left with Caylee that night, though. Her phone is used pretty heavily all night from the 15th into the morning of the 16th. All of these calls were from the Anthony house.

Unless...KC left with Caylee and left without her phone (not likely considering I think it is attached to her ear). Perhaps the calls from the Anthony home to AL were actually calls and texts from CA to KC (using AL's phone).

Do we know the approximate time of the fight?

I don't think the neighbor put a time to hearing the fight, maybe late afternoon, if CA is correct about her & Caylee going swimming.

Has anyone found the call KC was supposed to get from Cindy on the 24th ?? (after 10AM)
Cindy said she told KC about GA reporting the shed break in/gas cans, which prompted KC to return them that afternoon.

Clint did say she spent the night and the reason he remembers this is that he went to visit his father on fathers day and returned on fathers day about 6:00 pm. And if there was a fight between her and Cindy and Cindy lunged at her throat, I think the odds of Casey taking off to her boyfriends that night is highly probable. So either Clint or Cindy & Tony & George is lying where she was that night. I believe if she has past which looks like she is and Casey did leave with Caylee then it happen on this night. So July 16 in the afternoon would have left enough fluids that were released by Caylee in that trunk. So it is very well possible she took Caylee to this area to dispose this beutiful child. I just can't believe she was able to hold off for 31 days before it was reported.

I remember Clint sounding unsure of the 15th, if she was actually there overnight or not. He was only sure that Caylee had never spent the night there.

Just a general overview of KC's movements on the 15th/16th (June).

6/15: Morning - Anthony Household (until approximately 9am)
Late morning to afternoon - AL's area (until about 2:45pm)
3:35pm - Someone at the Anthony House calls KC (37 second call, but the ping information is blank)
Rest of afternoon/early evening - Still in AL's area.
5:00pm - KC calls Anthony house (3.5 miniute call from near AL's)
7:10pm - KC calls Anthony house (37 call from near AL's)
By 7:30pm KC is back at the Anthony house.
She is there the rest of the night.
6/16: Morning - KC is still "pinging" from the Anthony House.
4:00pm it appears KC starts driving to AL's area.
It seems she spends the night at AL's on the 16th.

Has anyone found the call KC was supposed to get from Cindy on the 24th ?? (after 10AM)
Cindy said she told KC about GA reporting the shed break in/gas cans, which prompted KC to return them that afternoon.

There is a call at 3:15pm from CA's cell phone (4731) to KC that last for 5 minutes. Maybe this is the call? There are no earlier instances on the 24th of KC getting a call from CA or the A's home number.

Do we know if AL house would ping Old Cheney HWY?

Can someone tell me is the phone records show Casey at home on the 24th before George leaves for work, when he found the gas cans? Sorry haven't had anytime to look the information up myself.

I don't know when GA left for work that morning. I can say that based on the cell phone logs Casey only used her phone twice that morning and they both "pinged" near AL's place.

Do you know if KC talked to Cindy on the 24th after 10AM...

Cindy says she told KC about GA reporting the g-can thefts, which prompted KC to return them.

Do we know if AL house would ping Old Cheney HWY?

I've used the Old Cheney Hwy "ping" as being en route to AL's. I don't think she would ping that tower while stationary at AL's.

I don't see how we can account for Caylee the night of June 15th on. There are no sightings of her anywhere that can be substantiated. With the A fam refusing to take LDTs, the lies we have already heard, and the the way they have misconstrued so much of this case...they are not credible witnesses, imo.

There must have been a huge fight for the neighbor to have mentioned it and according to LP...LA has information regarding this, too. This part is confusing if she did not spend the night with AL. Could she have spent the night in her car near the A home so the pings would be coming from there still?
I'm thinking she really was at home the night of the 15th, due to the pings.

If its correct that the Lexus Dealer was GA place of employment then

6/24 - CA calls GA 11:20 am for 6 mins
CA calls GA 14:48 for 35 seconds
CA calls Cindy 14:49:08; 14:49:31; 14:49:47; 14:50:11 rough 2 min call
Cindy Calls CA 15:15:18 for 5 minutes
CA calls Cindy 17:25:28 for 10 minutes
Anthony home calls CA 19:05:06 4 seconds
CA call Anthony home 19:06:10 12 minutes

Lots of calls between them on 6/24

There is a call at 3:15pm from CA's cell phone (4731) to KC that last for 5 minutes. Maybe this is the call? There are no earlier instances on the 24th of KC getting a call from CA or the A's home number.

TY....(our posts overlapped)

Hmmmmm........I thought GA worked 3-11 ?? How could he be home if KC only found out @ 3:15PM ??......Or is Cindy lying about telling KC ??

I thought that was why KC cussed @ GA, because she knew he had reported it that AM ???

So many 'mis-truths' in this saga.........

Maybe I am doing something wrong then cause I show

28.5653389 -81.2958361
6/16 - 21:04 to 6/17 11:00:13 that its pinging Old Cheney Hwy and only
6 calls that entire time which is odd for Casey. So if this isn't AL's where is she?

I've used the Old Cheney Hwy "ping" as being en route to AL's. I don't think she would ping that tower while stationary at AL's.

I think we can account for Caylee every night until the 16th of June.

That's when she disappears from everyone.

Most of the time when a case gets stuck or stalled it's because someone is proved to be a liar and has led LE on the wrong track.
Besides Casey, there has to be another liar in this mess.

I'm guessing it's someone in the family.
I'm sorry Drumstick, must not have made myself clear. I agree that it was after the 15th that she went missing. My only point was that there is a possibility that Caylee was in Caseys car (possibily drugged) the evening of the 16th while Casey spent the night with Tony. I have been working on the phone logs (not pings, but rather just identifing who each call was to/from), I started on the morning of the 16th and have been working forward. So far the numbers I cannot identify are the following, perhaps I've missed there ID's here. does anyone know who these numbers belong to?

If the pings place Casey at home during that time, it would only make sense to me that whatever happened to Caylee to cause her to be buried in their backyard...would mean that people other than Casey would know because they place themselves there.

If its correct that the Lexus Dealer was GA place of employment then

6/24 - CA calls GA 11:20 am for 6 mins
CA calls GA 14:48 for 35 seconds
CA calls Cindy 14:49:08; 14:49:31; 14:49:47; 14:50:11 rough 2 min call
Cindy Calls CA 15:15:18 for 5 minutes
CA calls Cindy 17:25:28 for 10 minutes
Anthony home calls CA 19:05:06 4 seconds
CA call Anthony home 19:06:10 12 minutes

Lots of calls between them on 6/24

Well, that's confusing (WHAT about this isn't..LOL)

I thought GA worked 3-11, & I thought he was home reporting the gas can theft.... & then receiving the gas cans back from KC on the 24th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla