GUILTY NE - Kerra Wilson, 8, Mitchell, 21 Sep 2011

I have often thought we should have something when an Amber Alert does not meet criteria.....like.....

Missing Child Alert with a number behind which would indicate the age of the child and then the sex of the child....

MCA - 8F

We definitely do need something else. The AMBER alerts are only useful for a select few.

I want to know if the school actually TALKED to her parents (or anyone!) at 12 pm when they called. I know sometimes the attendance reports are just notices left on answering machines/voicemails. If the school actually spoke to a human at noon, then what in the world were the parents or relatives doing in between 12 and 3 when police were contacted? Why weren't police called ASAP?
We just get a recorded computer womans voice saying I had a 3rd grader absent from school.Not my childs name.No human being talking to us.

Wow. Did you call the school to let them know?
I usually call them in the morning to let the school office know my child will be out of school that day.The automated recording is sent any way.I get it around 11:00,12:00.But it only says I have a 3rd grader absent from school.Not my childs name.

I wonder why the FBI has been called in?

Dont they usually get involved when state lines have been crossed?

The FBI was called in for Kyron too. Disappeared from a school I imagine.

I wonder why the FBI has been called in?

Dont they usually get involved when state lines have been crossed?

As I understand it, the FBI comes in to most missing child cases. They were involved in Kyron Hormon's case very early. They have a specialized unit, the CARD unit, and they are experts in missing child cases.....MOO

This is so sad

If it was a RSO the window of time is approximately only 2 hours...

they were way behind already before the school ever called the mother...

May I please ask what time the school called the mother?

May I please ask what time the school called the mother?

Most MSM says 12:00 noon,

However, this was not stated (that I know of) by school or LE

(what I mean is there are no direct Quotes from the school or LE saying that)

I have such a bad feeling in my gut about this. Has it been confirmed that other children did see her in the parking lot yesterday morning?

I have such a bad feeling in my gut about this. Has it been confirmed that other children did see her in the parking lot yesterday morning?

No confirmation that I have seen (as of yet) in MSM that she was at school that morning.

Yep... I have a tough time believing this child ever made it to school.

Please not again. I cannot bear it.

I agree with the bad feeling on this one. I worry that like all is not what it seems here.

I agree 100%. I want to see confirmation that she was ever in the school parking lot yesterday. :(

And with there not being ANY leads,

I would think this included the dogs they had at the school looking for her scent....

The dogs must not have found any, because I would think that would be a lead...

I wish there was someone who knew her family that could give us some information on her homelife. Please God let this little girl be found safe. These cases are becoming way to frequent.

Where was Mom, does she work?
Other children in the home?
Where is Bio-Dad?
Grandmother reported her missing?
Did Step-Father usually taker her school?
Who picked her up after school?
Does Grandmother live in the home too?

I usually call them in the morning to let the school office know my child will be out of school that day.The automated recording is sent any way.I get it around 11:00,12:00.But it only says I have a 3rd grader absent from school.Not my childs name.

Ahh, I see. I misunderstood. Thought you meant it was a wrong number. Thought I read "We just got a recorded..."

Around here the message left is something like "This is (name of school). Our records show that your child (name) was absent from (1st, 2nd... period) today. Please call the school, blah blah".

I didn't get them much since I have one in a special needs class who pretty much never misses school (if he does I call in the morning) and the other one has been out of HS for a while now.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back