GUILTY TX - Kala Golden-Schuchardt, 28, Spring, 17 April 2012

I think whoever is in charge of finding a picture is assuming that the only Verna McClain that comes up on a Facebook search in Houston is the right one.

Yes, I think this is the wrong person and very bad reporting by the MSM. The picture they showed (from the Verna you are showing above) is older and is originally from Michigan.

OMG! I feel bad for the woman whose picture they are showing!!

It was reported that the woman did the killing and the male took the baby out of the mother's car. Good God, I can't believe this.

:thud: Choke on coffee. :what:

Yup, I saw that, however, Good Morning America posted the photo of the Verna McClain from that same Facebook page.

Bless her heart - what are the odds? I hope she is able to get this cleared up ASAP.

So to summarize:
1. We have the right Verna McClain's Myspace linked up thread. The dates/nursing match up.
2. We have the correct photobucket for Verna.
3. Verna's Facebook is listed under the last name Jackson, not McClain/McGowen.

Attachments

• VernaMcClain2.JPG
    VernaMcClain2.JPG
    30.5 KB · Views: 28
  • VernaMcClain3.JPG
    VernaMcClain3.JPG
    17.7 KB · Views: 28
Yup, I saw that, however, Good Morning America posted the photo of the Verna McClain from that same Facebook page.

GMA also aired that it was 'definitely' Hailey Dunn found in that shallow grave too!

Can someone provide a link to the Verna Jackson FB? TIA

OMG Verna McClain is an RN!!!! Wonder where she worked? Sounds like the baby abduction movie that Jaclyn Smith played the RN in? This is crazy.

Texas: a nurse shoots up people with Clorox and kills them
a nurse shoot a mother to death to get the baby

I didn't think it could get any worse. I could really say some bad words now!

Until I see that license...I won't believe it.

First picture of Verna is from the Facebook page, of a person, older than 30 based on profile info and ALSO shown on Good Morning America.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/baby-keega...pect-facing-capital-charges/story?id=16160951

Second picture is the mugshot of Verna.

Is this the same person?

I think someone took that facebook page and ran with it before it was confirmed that it was indeed the Verna...the Verna facebook I found was under Verna Jackson same last name as her sister.

I had a C-section and vaginal birth and I thought both times I was told not to drive for a while...I know I wasn't driving in 3 days though..

Six weeks is the often recommended time before driving after child birth. Looks like mom was just doing what needed to be done. Baby had to see the Dr. and perhaps no one could take Kala to their appointment. :(

I think someone took that facebook page and ran with it before it was confirmed that it was indeed the Verna...the Verna facebook I found was under Verna Jackson same last name as her sister.

If this is the case that GMA posted the wrong photo of Verna, of which, I feel they did, something needs to be done quickly because this could be a major lawsuit against ABC. OMG ....

I don't think it's her, JMO. Natural School of Medicine and she was from Oakland, CA.

That FB page also lists Maric College...the same college listed on her supposed MySpace page. The booking information lists Berkley as place of birth.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back