Nancy Grace - 10/27/08

I knew about the DP and the needle...but had not heard that FL still uses the electric chair!
Oh, I misunderstood your post. I didn't know about the chair either. DP by needle was suspended for a while too as they couldn't seem to do it right and the courts said it was causing cruel and unusual punishment doing it wrong.

I really pray they find Caylee before KC's trial! With that much help & planning before the search...Praying that :angel::angel::angel::angel:'s help guide them to her!

I would have to listen to NG again but I think the 8,000 were also people sending in money--that kind of support not just physical searchers. He might want to clear that issue up.

I wish they has Tim Miller on the phone to respond to Mark.

I am not sure how I feel about the search now. :(

Oh, I disagree! If they don't find her...it is not going to damage the prosecution. In my opinion, since the water flooded the area after she was buried...she could have been literally washed into a deeper area easily depending upon how deep she was buried, how far away from the water she was originally, and other factors.

Mark K. does have a point, but he has to also understand that while it would be better for only one person to go search as a precaution for preventing someone pushing her further into the earth...independent searches have already taken place there. Having more boots on the ground isn't going to do any more damage than could have already happened.

guys, did LP just say that GA believes Caylee was in the trunk on the 24th (I think that was the date he said)???? Or did I hear it wrong>????

The sighting by Paul Kovach and by the woman are not the same date.

If that many voluteers do show up to search then somebody needs to do some serious organizing before sending them out there.

I think they should be broken down into small groups & somebody should be supervising each group..

Whatever they decide I think it's a bad Idea to just send them all off searching for Caylee at once

What did Leanord Padilla just say that was an exellent point? I missed it becuase I was reading this thread.

Deodrant found?? Did anyone catch what that was about?? Missed it..

LP...........two cans of deoderant found wrapped in a Target bag along the route
casey would have taken to AL's apt.

UHM WHAT? Since when did GA come out and say anything to anybody regarding Caylee was in the trunk on the 24th?????? I think he's laid off the koolaid guys!

LP just said something about 2 cans of Deodorant that were found wrapped in a bag..

Did anybody else hear anything about this...?

That went by way too quick... I have to rewind the DVR & watch again... I think she should have dug deeper into the DNA testing & the evidence the prosecution has against KC.

Tonight's show was a downer. :confused:

Good old LP. You can't assume that 8,000 calls, even 8,000 saying they want to search, will mean 8,000 or even anything close to that number will show up.

Tim is probably cringing to hear LP shooting his mouth off, bragging that many will show up.

In my heart, I feel Tim will control the crowd of searchers........some volunteers needed for all kinds of help

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back