Anthony Home And Floor Plans

OK thanks.
I hope everyone else takes note of your message.
Me too, takes a lot of time to go through and edit out O/T 'stuff'.

If there's a problem just hit the
24fwc8z.jpg

Does anybody know if there was any more fencing around the pool?

Is there any law requiring fencing around pools?

Does anybody know if there was any more fencing around the pool?

Is there any law requiring fencing around pools?
Nope, no added fencing around the above ground pool.

I myself have no idea what their laws are regarding it, but seems common for there not to be for some reason.

Ah, sorry to interject here, but why are we trying to determine the interior plan of the house? Just curious...

Ah, sorry to interject here, but why are we trying to determine the interior plan of the house? Just curious...
Obviously in order to consider any matter you need to visualise the situation. I for one had no idea of the details of the property before I started this. I could give you very many examples but just a few are:
I always imagined a pool some distance from the house across an expanse of garden. That's not true.
I actually imagined a much bigger garden.
I never realised that GA was sitting within inches of where KC and Caylee would walk out. I never realised what the access to the back garden was. I now see it is thru the house or out the side of garage.
etc etc etc.
THIS IS MOST LIKELY THE PLACE WHERE THE MURDER TOOK PLACE!!!!! That is the CRIME SCENE.
What surprises me is that nobody pushed the issue of a plan of house and garden from the very start of this case.
I think that gives you a few ideas. You can take it from there yourself.

There is a picture of the backyard in the Media Thread, pg. 3, post #58. It's pic #26 of 40. It shows the right side of the yard when your back is against the house. The outer wall you would have to walk by to get to the pool looks to be sideboard. Upon closer examination, does anyone see the hinges that indicate some type of door? This would not be a door used to go in and out of the house but to access the heat pump, air condi, etc? It blends in, garden below. I just found it interesting as to a possible place to have hidden the body initially.

Thank you for the floor plan! I.... at first always thought of the car as being the crime scene where Caylee died.....but as more info has come out....it could have been the car or house, either way......the crime scene where Caylee was found has linked the house and car as the major places.....

Yo! Ripley.
Seak and yea shall find. Cat's name sleuthed. See post above

Cats name IS "Penny" and Caylee called it "Pay Pay"

I am curious and have a few questions.... Who is Mallory? And... the cat's name is Penny, and anyone know what the dog's names are (they are oh so cute).

I am curious and have a few questions.... Who is Mallory? And... the cat's name is Penny, and anyone know what the dog's names are (they are oh so cute).

Mallory is Lee's girlfriend. The dogs names are something like Tilly and Tinker, I think.

I, too, find it crucial to get the layout worked up because I believe she was killed at the A home.

If it was by accidental drowning, one can see the relation of the computer room to the pool -- she could not observe the backyard at all.

By seeing the layout of their home, IMO, it's easy to see that she didn't kill Caylee in the evening or night of the 15th in such close quarters -- George would have noticed something wasn't right with No Caylee running around the house (eating, playing, getting dressed) the morning of June 16th if she was dead and hiding in the bedroom.

If their home was such that they had a huge finished basement where KC and Caylee lived or even a 2nd floor to themsleves, maybe we could leave the idea of KC killing Caylee in a fit of rage on the night of the 15th on the table because George probably wouldn't notice Caylee missing as easily.

To me, the floorplan tells me KC waited until George left for work and then did it.

KC would not have risked walking from her bedroom by GA on the couch with a dead child in her arms. She wouldn't have risked a dead toddler in her room all night with CA and GA so near by. What if CA decided to stop by and apologize for the fight in the morning?? What if she wanted to kiss Caylee goodbye?

Developing the floorplan is a crucial piece to this puzzle!

I, too, find it crucial to get the layout worked up because I believe she was killed at the A home.

If it was by accidental drowning, one can see the relation of the computer room to the pool -- she could not observe the backyard at all.

By seeing the layout of their home, IMO, it's easy to see that she didn't kill Caylee in the evening or night of the 15th in such close quarters -- George would have noticed something wasn't right with No Caylee running around the house (eating, playing, getting dressed) the morning of June 16th if she was dead and hiding in the bedroom.

If their home was such that they had a huge finished basement where KC and Caylee lived or even a 2nd floor to themsleves, maybe we could leave the idea of KC killing Caylee in a fit of rage on the night of the 15th on the table because George probably wouldn't notice Caylee missing as easily.

To me, the floorplan tells me KC waited until George left for work and then did it.

KC would not have risked walking from her bedroom by GA on the couch with a dead child in her arms. She wouldn't have risked a dead toddler in her room all night with CA and GA so near by. What if CA decided to stop by and apologize for the fight in the morning?? What if she wanted to kiss Caylee goodbye?

I absolutly agree about the need for the floorplan. Thanks HC for starting the thread.

Have we figured out where the computer was yet? It looks like there was a desk in the living room, but I don't think it was a computer desk. I'm thinking it might have been in the front bedroom between Casey and Caylee's rooms. Is there any pictures of the computer? I'm sorry if you already have it figured out. I'm too new to see any of the uploaded plans, so I'm trying to draw my own floor plans from pictures. I would appreciate it if Hercule Poirot's latest plan was uploaded to a different site so I could see it.

I uploaded it to flickr, but I'm not sure if it is ok with mods if I post a link. Let's check:)

ETA: waiting for mod response!

Glad the plan is of use to you. That is why I did it. For my own sake and others. It has helped me a lot. I think something like this should be used in court to clarify things for the jury. The prosecution probably has a highly paid draughtsman working on it? They should come on over to WS The info is public domain.

Have we figured out where the computer was yet? It looks like there was a desk in the living room, but I don't think it was a computer desk. I'm thinking it might have been in the front bedroom between Casey and Caylee's rooms. Is there any pictures of the computer? I'm sorry if you already have it figured out. I'm too new to see any of the uploaded plans, so I'm trying to draw my own floor plans from pictures. I would appreciate it if Hercule Poirot's latest plan was uploaded to a different site so I could see it.
When you get the "Power of sight" as it were, AL WILL BE REVEALED, MY SON. Be patient the plan answers your points.

I uploaded it to flickr, but I'm not sure if it is ok with mods if I post a link. Let's check:)

ETA: waiting for mod response!
Being as I am old and not Hip or whatever. What is flikr and what does it do for us?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laayla
Back