NC - Shaniya Davis, 5, missing from her home 11/10/09 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the Amber alert. It was for a little boy in Raeford? Last seen walking into the woods with a black male.

http://www.nccrimecontrol.org/Index2.cfm?a=000003,000014,000081,001628&AAA=45
As of now, Fayetville PD is the only dept in NC with an alert from what I can find.

Yeah, that is the site I found a few minutes ago. sorry, I should have posted the link for you. I am going to bookmark for future (ugh) reference.

This must have been a new one, kelly. the only other thing I can think of is that it is a renewal on Shaniya's, but that is usually done right around the expiration time of the initial alert.

I am baffled now. I will keep checking the site to see if it gets updated tonight or in the morning with anything new.

Thanks for checking into it with me. I just hate that all these babies are going missing--if these people do not want their babies, I would GLADLY take them in and give them more love than they could ever hope to experience.

I saw the Amber alert. It was for a little boy in Raeford? Last seen walking into the woods with a black male.

Do you know what county that is in? It looks like it is near Fayetteville?

For what its worth (FWIW newbies;) weather stinks tomorrow too. raleigh reported the wettest day since 1944!!
http://www.wral.com/weather/story/6401077/

UGH! I am sick of this rain! It is supposed to rain all day tomorrow here and through part/most of Friday according to the news tonight. It seems to have lightened up a bit tonight, just a heavy drizzle right now, but they said heavy rains for tomorrow morning. We have trees down on some major streets, apparently. I haven't been out of the house since Saturday, but it took my daughter in law over an hour to get home tonight--it usually takes her 15 minutes.

I live ON the Yadkin river. LOL Luckily I insisted we build on the lot up on the hill, my hubby fought me tooth and nail. He wanted his backyard on the river.. He came home tonight and just looked at me, and instantly I knew he knew. Mommas always right ;)
No picture of this little guy yet missing from raeford, tried to get on their police scanner, but they dont broadcast..

I'm going to start a thread for him.

ETA: Here is the thread for the 22 month old--abducted from Raeford, NC. Justin Damaro Sheppard.

[ame="http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4420722#post4420722"]NC--Raeford, Justin Damaro Sheppard, 22 months old - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I believe it's likely either rage incident over potty mishap, or SA. There's no way I believe the soiled discarded blanket and smeared porch are all coincidence to an abduction :rolleyes: Going to sleep soon, prayers for all the angels, the innocent children... :prayer: they are precious in His sight... and in our's too!

:parrot:

here's a link to some things the landlord of the trailer park had said in reference to the case.

http://www.michellesigona.com/2009/11/11/ambert-alert-shaniya-nicole-davis/

Seemingly, do not know how accurate this is from this site, The sister Brenda Davis was renting the apartment with her and her son. Antoinette had her application rejected and only mentioned having a son. There is an infant involved which doesn't specify who the child belongs to. The landlord had no idea they were renting together.

I thought it odd that the mom didn't put the daughter on the application and that the landlord had never seen them living there. It's not looking good.

I hate to close my eyes on this case, but I cant keep them open anymore. Goodnight everyone, I hope we have answers for Shaniya by the time I wake up. The trash dumps need to be looked at if the trash was picked up Monday, people in that park knew it, and might have disposed of her in that manner. hate to type that, but she isnt home, so she is out there somewhere, and I dont think she is under a trailer in the mobile home park, just my own opinion. Goodnight good people

Alright, I'll say it. I know I'm not the only one thinking it.
Sexual assault could have killed her. She is only 5. There is a man in that house.
Sexual assault on a 5 year old by a grown adult male would also explain how the feces got on the blanket.

Oh, good lord, I hope not. I had not "gone there" yet. I'd imagined that the child had an accident and was punished too severely. This is much worse. But it does seem to be the 'boyfriend' in many cases.

I am so tired of these children being kidnapped, injured, and murdered. As a group, I hope we can band together and do something to make a difference. But let's leave that for a different thread.

(bbm) OR... she was being carried, lifeless, wrapped in the soiled blanket which brushed along railing causing smearing :( yet another possible scenario.

:parrot:

I hate to admit it, but this was exactly my thought. When we die, we lose control of our bladders and bowels. I just have the bad feeling that she didn't leave home alive. Thanks for saying it first!:blowkiss:

Oh Lord, I had not thought of that, but I'm there with you. Not a good feeling in the stomach.

Does anybody know if there are pets in the home? Could explain some of the feces. Maybe the surveillance cameras could answer how in the world it got there in the first place? Is this a front porch or a back porch where maybe the cameras can't see behind the house?

And secondly, if the residents knew there was a surveillance system in the park, why in the world would you carry a body out of that house?

maybe she had an accident and pooped in her pants them she smeared it on the porch causing her parents to punish her in a very bad way. kids do crazy things.

A Clarence Coe has been arrested in connection with Shaniya's disappearance at approximately 11:00 PM tonight. Articles on the news site was updated 11 minutes ago. Not many details at this time.....
Nothing was mentioned about the recovery of Shaniya, so I have to think LE does not have her or a body yet.

WRAL.com

ETA: Coe is being held in the Cumberland County Detention Center without bond.

ALright, I have to go to bed. I absolutely have to. I'll be back in the morning, hoping for good news.

ETA: Saw the above link, guess I'm staying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam