2011.06.28 Sidebar Thread (Trial Day Thirty)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone please explain to me why the DT is still accusing RK of having something to do with this. It made some sense with the Zanny/SODDI defense but I'm just not getting it in this drowning theory with GA there and disposing of the remains. Wouldn't it make more sense to just say that GA put the remains in the woods? Maybe I just need more coffee this morning!
Not just you, it makes absolutely no sense! They really should've just kept it simple.

Can someone please explain to me why the DT is still accusing RK of having something to do with this. It made some sense with the Zanny/SODDI defense but I'm just not getting it in this drowning theory with GA there and disposing of the remains. Wouldn't it make more sense to just say that GA put the remains in the woods? Maybe I just need more coffee this morning!

I don't know. Maybe DT's theory is that the bones were in the back of the "county" truck RK drives and somehow the duct tape came off the skull while everything was rolling around. Oh wait.....that won't work.....but isn't that the way this case is headed anyway?????? jmo

I must admit it was a pleasure watching and listening to Ann Finnel (even though she's not on Caylee's team). She's a real professional. I don't think we'd have the circus atmosphere if she was the lead attorney.

Whose team is she on, do you also think it was all MC doing his alone stopping
court on Saturday, because of what he wanted Casey to undergo, mixed up on that call.

Good morning everyone. Just popping in. So what's going on? Casey won't come out? The guards look a little...miffed? Amused?

Yep. And don't get upset if your posts dissappear. The mods here do a great job to keep us on track and the threads chatter free. We all get posts here deleted at various times.

Welcome to WS!

I made an innocent Kenny Rogers comment yesterday :innocent: and it went poof.

I love our mods...nothing gets past them! :floorlaugh:

:eek:fftobed:

here, but still in jammies
:seeya:

You better get dressed - you may be tossing your computer out the window listening to JB, then having second thoughts and want it back.:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

You will need to be dressed to go outside.

I think DC testimony yesterday was more or less honest he said he went to the woods looked admitted not very hard he said he didn't go too deep in to the woods, he also said that he found a Bathmat not a Blanket he also calls it a bathmat on the Tape.

I think he was confused by the legal stuff and he was trying to keep with in the laws of what he could say. I think he wanted to say the girl on the phone told me to look for some stone slabs, so I looked couldn't find them told her boss she was a muppet then the next next I was sent to look again still didn't find anything but I brought a trowel and a probe because there was no way I was touching that muck.
the deafness I think was caused by accents I have to admit that I find Mr George hard to understand he speaks low and fast and all of a sudden he raises he voice like DC had said something wrong (there are points were I can see DC trying to think back to what he said trying to figure out what was so wrong I know I was) and I have a feeling that he would find my Irish accent as hard to understand in return.
I also think he aided the Case Against Casey more the The Case For Casey

I understand - I made my dinner quite late last night after being on site for most of the day :innocent: and when I was draining the spaghetti, I seriously stood there for a while wondering looking at the strainer, wondering what would happen if I threw it at the wall....

Overruled by gravity. :great:

Mornin', all

Jumping in here without reading everything leading up to the recent comments. I remember that they had ICA and Tone on tape renting the movies and he testified that he skipped school to spend the whole day in bed with her. I always felt that Caylee might have slowly died in the trunk while they picked the movies and she spent the day avoiding checking to see if it was done.

I'm fairly certain, as certain as anyone can be, that Caylee was dead by then, probably on the 15th contrary to the chosen time line.

My opinion only

I have found that applying logic and reason to the defense theory gets me nowhere.

Back at the corral(lol) I have wondered what would happen to GA if he did stand up for himself and do the right thing.....I just wonder if it is because of CA's financial support that he just keeps on doing as he is told..what else does he have?

I made an innocent Kenny Rogers comment yesterday :innocent: and it went poof.

I love our mods...nothing gets past them! :floorlaugh:

You ain't kidding, Kat! I lose posts all the time. I think sometimes I think I'm still posting at InSession or something:floorlaugh: . I wouldn't want to have to mod me for all the beans in China :fence:

Back at the corral(lol) I have wondered what would happen to GA if he did stand up for himself and do the right thing.....I just wonder if it is because of CA's financial support that he just keeps on doing as he is told..what else does he have?

He would have his pride, dignity and self respect!

Sometimes I think JB asks questions he knows is going to be objected to just to get the question out in front of the jury.

He surely does. Even as the judge is sustaining the objection, he keeps on with his question and ends it with a smug smile.

This is how obsessed I am with this trial... I'm taking the kids to the movies later and I plan on listening to the trial on my Iphone!
Wait, maybe I'll find a movie that plays between 12 and 1:30 LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth