Reports of New Casey Anthony Video Diary Surface on Web #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet another lie. She said she hadn't consumed any alcohol on her questionnaire for the probation office. She did. Next?

But she wasn't on probation at that time. Plus we don't know what her PO asks her and then tells her it's okay to just put down none. KC certainly could not unring the bell for what she had to drink on that plane the night she was released. I don't think the PO would consider that a lie. It was before she reported and was giving the ground rules. Plus I think you can have an occassional drink just not be in a bar drinking all night. Hanging out with the wrong crowd. jmo

And don't you have to decide (or the publisher decides) the title of the book waaaay before it gets printed? I mean you don't just go *poof* and a stack of books show up. There are all kinds of arrangements that need to be made with a printer, decisions, deadlines, colors, fonts, pictures, contracts signed, etc. It just seems to me if you still don't know what name you are going to call it - it's no where near being put out to the public. And I thought that unless you were a really noted author, the publisher gets to make all those calls because their money is on the line. They aren't just going to let CA name the book!!

To me this is just crazy talk on CA's part!

JMO
Is there anyway to find out if that is actually CA? So confusing...

Haven't heard that, but George in the position of Safety Director scares me. Lee works there too. It would explain her filming from a trailer office, though George says he hasn't had any contact with Casey. Who knows what is going on...

I'm going to give George the benefit of the doubt on this one, sorry folks. Cindy and Lee may forgive her, may be in contact with her..whatever..but I HIGHLY doubt George is in contact with her or helping her out after that OS. JMO!

Are you also adding someone to your ignore list again :floorlaugh: by clicking on their name and then adding them to your ignore list?

For those that don't often do chat - come on down tonight downstairs for the radio show or before to IRS/mIRC/java!

Could someone refresh me on how to do the Chat please? I haven't done it in a while and can't remember how for the life of me. TIA!

But she wasn't on probation at that time. Plus we don't know what her PO asks her and then tells her it's okay to just put down none. KC certainly could not unring the bell for what she had to drink on that plane the night she was released. I don't think the PO would consider that a lie. It was before she reported and was giving the ground rules. Plus I think you can have an occassional drink just not be in a bar drinking all night. Hanging out with the wrong crowd. jmo

I think many of us are used to seeing probation orders state "no association with felons" and "no alcohol consumption" because those are pretty standard on drug and alcohol offense probation orders, and that's pretty much what I've been exposed to. Probably what most people have been exposed to since those are probably the most common crimes committed.

Would she care for some suggestions? I'm sure we could come up with a few...lol.

Manipulating the Justice System for Dummies, How to Effectively Leverage Mistruths.

Well, that blows the whole associating with a felon thing out of the water. So, unless he and KC were involved in something nefarious during their relationship, it doesn't matter.
I don't think so...unless I've misinterpreted the law...or watched too much tv. I don't think she can hang with "felons"...but maybe she's special.

I'm going to give George the benefit of the doubt on this one, sorry folks. Cindy and Lee may forgive her, may be in contact with her..whatever..but I HIGHLY doubt George is in contact with her or helping her out after that OS. JMO!

I think you are right. When GA got off the stand for the last time he wiped his hands together in an "I'm done" gesture. Someone claims they read KC's lips and she said, "Nice knowing you." That sounds pretty final to me. If he was on the fence I'm sure the latest information in JA's book that GA drowned Caylee would do it for sure. I would not be surprised if GA was aware of this information before he testified. He really loved Caylee and Caylee was the only one who gave him unconditional love in return. KC destroyed the one person he loved the most and who he could trust. jmo

Chrissy, only 20 posts, and a good one here! I did a google search and twama is actually in urban dictionary - gonna have to use that one as my new word of the day! :floorlaugh:

twama - Arguments or general bickering on twitter or among people at twitter functions.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

well she's lying (ahem) about having no money cos she bought her computer I just wish she d drop off the face of the earth.

where she going come February cos she seems to think she will no longer be where she at around that time .

Sitting there licking her lips like the cat that got the cream cant complain about privacy when she making video diaries claiming she doesnt like getting her pic taken lying cooooo just look a t the big cheezy my daughters missing pic

she s an evil runt that should have been ate by her mother at birth imo

well she's lying (ahem) about having no money cos she bought her computer I just wish she d drop off the face of the earth.

where she going come February cos she seems to think she will no longer be where she at around that time .

Sitting there licking her lips like the cat that got the cream cant complain about privacy when she making video diaries claiming she doesnt like getting her pic taken lying cooooo just look a t the big cheezy my daughters missing pic

she s an evil runt that should have been ate by her mother at birth imo

What makes you feel she's lying....she could have gotten it without her own money. lol She certainly knows how to do that. jmo

I think you are right. When GA got off the stand for the last time he wiped his hands together in an "I'm done" gesture. Someone claims they read KC's lips and she said, "Nice knowing you." That sounds pretty final to me. If he was on the fence I'm sure the latest information in JA's book that GA drowned Caylee would do it for sure. I would not be surprised if GA was aware of this information before he testified. He really loved Caylee and Caylee was the only one who gave him unconditional love in return. KC destroyed the one person he loved the most and who he could trust. jmo

Reading that and realizing those truths again really tugs at my heart. George isn't a saint..and I'm sure we'd find that ANY person under the microscope is not. But I agree, he truly loved Caylee and Caylee gave him unconditional love. I think he is done with Casey. JMO.

I don't think so...unless I've misinterpreted the law...or watched too much tv. I don't think she can hang with "felons"...but maybe she's special.

She IS special. She got away with murder - never forget that. Something about this girl others consider special..at least the Pinellas 12 and others who aren't holding her accountable.

If she were another person, perhaps she'd be under the prison. If she were another race/gender, perhaps. But she's Casey Freaking Anthony..and people are now fascinated by her..whether it's in disgust or disbelief..people are fascinated with her.

I can't believe how special she is, to be honest. Something tells me if her trunk had been full of marijuana instead of decomposition of her daughter, she'd be in prison. IDK. I just can't believe that somehow, some way..Caylee's gone by the wayside at this point. If Casey didn't kill her, why aren't we finding out who did? Why aren't we proving that this was a "drowning"? Why is Justice for Caylee so irrelevant to the state of Florida?

Forgot to mention the lies on the form about not having income, not having $$ for the meager monthly fee for her probation, etc.

oh i know lambchop what was i thinking accusing this poor misunderstood young lady who misplaced her baby maybe she was "lying" on her back:)

What makes you feel she's lying....she could have gotten it without her own money. lol She certainly knows how to do that. jmo
Didn't she get money from the TMZ photos when she was in Ohio? I never heard but no way they just happened upon those staged pics for free. Right?

She IS special. She got away with murder - never forget that. Something about this girl others consider special..at least the Pinellas 12 and others who aren't holding her accountable.

If she were another person, perhaps she'd be under the prison. If she were another race/gender, perhaps. But she's Casey Freaking Anthony..and people are now fascinated by her..whether it's in disgust or disbelief..people are fascinated with her.

I can't believe how special she is, to be honest. Something tells me if her trunk had been full of marijuana instead of decomposition of her daughter, she'd be in prison. IDK. I just can't believe that somehow, some way..Caylee's gone by the wayside at this point. If Casey didn't kill her, why aren't we finding out who did? Why aren't we proving that this was a "drowning"? Why is Justice for Caylee so irrelevant to the state of Florida?
This has probably been beaten to death but I have not seen it............IF and that is a big IF the jury believed the drowning why was no one charged with abuse of a corpse???? Isn't tossing a body in a swamp abuse of a corpse??? Sorry just had to ask that.
Back to my corner lurking.

The wedding cake is a stock Google image.

I haven't checked out the race cars, but likely the same with those.

We saw a pic of CA sitting in a race car a few years ago and I think well before the trial when CA went with Lee to wherever he had a job handling the car parking at some car racing center. I remember seeing a pic of CA sitting in a race car back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BeachyTee