GUILTY UK - Tia Sharp, 12, New Addington, London, 3 Aug 2012 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

wfgodot

Former Member
Reaction score
Time for a new thread, with the caveat that, should the Met ever succeed in officially identifying the body, this thread could move to a different forum.

Thread #1

Thread #2

As that wondrous mod nursebeeme reminds us:

New Thread for Tia. Please Continue Here:

Welcome to all new members and guests who are reading here. Please remember that all links posted here must be main stream media. This can include msm tweets and facebook. Any rumors need to stay away as that is not how we roll here.

SH due to have his bail hearing tomorrow.

This bears repeating IMO. We need to take responsibility for what we post and consider the sub judice laws

WS is a US based Corp. It is the poster's responsibility to work within the laws of the area they are posting in - so if you are in the UK, you should be aware of any limitations that country may impose on you.

Salem

This bears repeating IMO. We need to take responsibility for what we post and consider the sub judice laws

trust me, i'm very careful about what i post for more than just that reason.

Yes, and I fear that adding "just my opinion" is not enough to get anyone off a libel rap.

So - this Merton council serious case review: is that likely to produce anything positive, or will it devolve into an exercise into covering one's posterior? Also - the Met internal review: anything going to come of that, other than perhaps a smokescreen?

very male lol

As opposed to being only SLIGHTLY male... ;) :p

I posted the other day about Hazell cutting off his hair and Lurkio has posted similar recently.
Have a look at this Photo

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepag...red-Tias-body-wrapped-in-black-bed-sheet.html

If that was Hazell in the back of that car on the original photo below, his hair grows like nobodys business

http://www.dee1063.com/tia-sharps-grandmother-is-murder-suspect/

Whoa, that's some change in length! Is it possible that The Scum got it wrong (surely not!! ;)) and the bloke in the back of the car there is PM? Do we know what PM looks like? If it's him that may also explain the lack of cuffs, assisting an offender being a lesser charge than murder and all. I'm just imagining that in the circus out there there were a lot of freelance paps, maybe when the pics got sold to The Sun somehow wires got crossed or... Who knows. If both pics are SH that's certainly more hair growth than I would expect in such a short period though not out of the realm of possibility.

So - this Merton council serious case review: is that likely to produce anything positive, or will it devolve into an exercise into covering one's posterior? Also - the Met internal review: anything going to come of that, other than perhaps a smokescreen?

I'm going to predict "lessons will be learned" is going to be used in the summing up of that review.

Whoa, that's some change in length! Is it possible that The Scum got it wrong (surely not!! ;)) and the bloke in the back of the car there is PM? Do we know what PM looks like? If it's him that may also explain the lack of cuffs, assisting an offender being a lesser charge than murder and all. I'm just imagining that in the circus out there there were a lot of freelance paps, maybe when the pics got sold to The Sun somehow wires got crossed or... Who knows. If both pics are SH that's certainly more hair growth than I would expect in such a short period though not out of the realm of possibility.

i have a feeling you may be right about who it is in he back of that car.

It's going to be hard for any family with a child going missing at the hands of a stranger from now on as it's starting to become the norm to not believe families at press conferences.

Re: hair length in rear of police vehicle as opposed to length of hair in artist's impression of SH at mag court:

already been discussed in another online forum and explained that the artist may attend the court hearing and must then recreate drawings of the accused from memory. Whether true or not although sounds reasonable

So the artist appears to have rendered sketch of SH that the public would recognise from pre-arrest

Another thing which made me chuckle is the fact that in the other forum, within the same brief post, it was noted that in the cctv of SH buying vodka, he no longer had a goatee, in addition to having recently had a hair cut

My subconscious was niggling me when I glanced at stills from the cctv, but I didn't pay attention. Only after reading in the other forum that SH had removed his goatee prior to the vodka vid did I realise why he'd looked so different in the cctv

Anyone else spot it ?

Well during the olympic's the newpapers printed pictures of the dutch team as the UK dressage team Gold winners....they were wearing Orange but that wasn't a clue so I don't hold out too much hope!

Although I still stand by my previous post that I believe there is a chance the aforementioned picture shows PM rather than SH, it appears that CS wasn't handcuffed either when she was taken in for questioning, though as an FLO is in the back of the car with her, perhaps she wasn't officially arrested until later on?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/11/tia-sharp-grandmother-arrested

I'm not sure on the criteria for arrestees being handcuffed or not, perhaps it depends on the perceived potential for aggression? *shrug*

Well during the olympic's the newpapers printed pictures of the dutch team as the UK dressage team Gold winners....they were wearing Orange but that wasn't a clue so I don't hold out too much hope!

Really?! Amazing. I'm choosing to believe that it was The Scum or The Daily Fail that initially committed this sin (I'm a dressage fan - to me it's a sin) and that any other papers who made the error were only following in their moronic footsteps...

Although I still stand by my previous post that I believe there is a chance the aforementioned picture shows PM rather than SH, it appears that CS wasn't handcuffed either when she was taken in for questioning, though as an FLO is in the back of the car with her, perhaps she wasn't officially arrested until later on?

http://www.guardian.co.uk/uk/2012/aug/11/tia-sharp-grandmother-arrested

I'm not sure on the criteria for arrestees being handcuffed or not, perhaps it depends on the perceived potential for aggression? *shrug*

its very rare for somebody to not have handcuffs on after they are arrested, especially after they have had to be hunted down.

as for the other two, i would guess they were asked to help Police with their enquiries and arrested in the interview room.

New Addington: the benighted estate Tia Sharp called home (theweek.co.uk)
It was meant to be a 1930s 'garden estate' – today it is as deprived as many inner city communities
---
New Addington is one of the strangest places in London. It sits perched on the North Downs at the end of the Croydon tram network close to the pleasant and well-heeled village of Addington with its golf courses and Palace, a country club used for weddings and corporate functions. New Addington is a community of 25,000 people, many of them truly poor, as removed from the affluence on their doorstep as if it were a deprived inner city estate.
---
the rest at link above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members