Manager claims O.J Simpson may be Khloe Kardashian's father

Reader

Reaction score
http://www.centurylink.net/news/rea...manager_claims_oj_simpson_may_be_khloe_k-ncrd

<modsnip>

He told the In Touch Weekly magazine: "It's all going to come out sooner or later. Khloe could be O.J.'s kid."........

Norman continued: "They all took their vacations together. There was a lot of partying going on back then ....Kris cheated on Robert -- she was known for having a good time.".........

Yuck, yuck, yuck!

Rather an old rumor. She may be someone-other-than-Robert's child, due to the extreme height difference from her mother, Robert, and siblings, but I don't think she's O.J.s.
Likely has a Caucasian father, IMO.

nope, not buying it ...

she's tall like her mama and she has many Kardashian characteristics IMO

Baaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaar!!! Oh I wish it were true .. truth is it was probably the hot pool boy, or some guy she met 'at da club'. Someone taller than Rob that's for sure.

What's he getting out of this latest "revelation", a new book deal???

Shameful. Who cares who Kloe's father is. Its in really bad taste for these peripheral celebrities (former wives, former managers whoever) to continue to try to profit from WHATEVER this young lady's parentage is.

The girl has plenty on her plate with her husband being all over the tabloids and IMO this is just another jerk trying to take advantage of that currents notoriety and profit. Shameful.

I have to say that I think it was her own mother that put Khloe's husband all over the tabloids, Kris Jenner is the one who has a direct line to TMZ to shame whichever man has come to grief with one of her daughters to make sure that the stories that go out put him on the back foot from the start.

Really this story should be about Kris.

I don't usually get into the "who is the daddy" things because it can be so hard to tell. But in this case I saw comparison pics of a few potential men and one of them looks so much like Khloe that it really seems to me that he is the dad. Before i saw his pic, I was in the was just assuming that Khloe was just a kid with unusual coloring and build, we ALL have relative who are somewhat different looking. ( Among my 5 sisters, I am the ONLY one who was anywhere near blond and I had that lovely white blonde hair as a child, till my teens.)

But when I saw the pics of this man identified as Khloe's father I was stunned at the resemblance. They shared so many points of resemblance and she looks more like this man than she does her mother, her sisters or any other potential dad. Really, it was eerie how closely she resembled this man in her looks.

That man was identified as a friend, hair stylist whose name was something like Alex Rodan ( I think, sorry I can't find a link because my comp is messing up and only lets me access WS and DailyMail at this point, lol).

But quite a few tabloids showed a pic of this man (along with pics of this man in the company of Kris Jenner thru the years) and they confirmed she did have a close relationship with him around the time Khloe was conceived.

Kris is just a . She tramps around and revels in it as if it shows that she is some kind of irresistible beauty that every man must have. She frisks about men like a streetwalker trolling for a customer.

Umm, hey Kris, sleeping around doesn't mean you are beautiful and that every man, it just means you are easy. We ALL get hit on and could have slept with countless men. For myself, i am just not so vain to fall for those lines or such an insecure person that I would betray my spouse just to stroke my ego (or whatever she is getting stroked :throwup:)

Even Khloe has doubt about her parentage because on the show she made Kris take a test to prove that she really was Khloe's mom. That was dumb. She needs to test to see who is her FATHER.

Sad that her mother is such a tart that she puts her children on display this way and profits from it. In most cases of this, i would just say " It's not my business, that's family business" but in this family, Kris has made her entire business (and fortune) from putting her family on graphic display. Their family business IS creating controversy and creating vulgar displays of public seeking behavior. Their claim to fame comes down to a rather distasteful tape of Kim (aka "Kimmode) being urinated on/ having sex with a man.

I didn't know Kim made a tape being urinated on. Good grief. They all have too much fame for doing nothing requiring real talent other than raking in money.

I didn't know Kim made a tape being urinated on. Good grief. They all have too much fame for doing nothing requiring real talent other than raking in money.
Agreed. The Kardashian's only claim to fame is that Robert was one of OJ's lawyers. That doesn't bestow talent on your family...

Wow! :floorlaugh:

The rumor I've read over the years is that Khloe's father is allegedly Alex Roldan, Kris Jenner's longtime hairstylist, but I guess truly it's no one's business!

020812_roldan_kardashain_split_600120208155216.jpg

http://hollywoodlife.com/2012/02/08/khloe-kardashian-real-father-hairstylist-alex-roldan-pic/

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Countrygirlwv
Back