FL - Adam Kaufman on trial for the murder of wife Eleanora Kaufman, 33

Hi - I'm a newbie here. :) I wish they would stop calling it a rack!! It is a magazine pouch, not even as hard as a basket! It would have more impact if they called it a magazine bag.

:welcome4: OwlGirl!

Watching trials is our thing.

Unless im wrong you need blood flow as in a beating heart to get a hemmorage LOL the state needs to point this out. if she were dead then no blood flow and no marks on neck except those they call grey. Also ADAM ADMITTED HE SAW MARKS before the cops or fireman got there. he was attempting to explain away the marks on her neck.

I'm hoping that they save that for closing arguments. It's a very strong point. No way those injuries were made by the paramedics.

Is it my ears, or has Baden called her Lina Kaplan a couple of times?

Now he's explaining the Kathleen Savio re-autopsy he did in the Drew Peterson case. Of course, he didn't mention names! I've always wondered if the FOX presence at the autopsy was part of a deal for him to do it pro bono for the family. JMHO

Defense rest, defendant will not testify.....pffffft

Is it my ears, or has Baden called her Lina Kaplan a couple of times?

sounded liike calf-man he is an old coot, no offense to old coots, but they like him cause this is what he does, says what you paying him to say

Defense is objecting to the prosecution's rebuttal which includes the GF, Seth, doctor from Nova Scotia, and I missed if there are any more.

Sorry for being a post-hog!

Over the strenuous objections by the defense, the GF, Seth, and Dr. Mont (sp) will testify. Dr. Mont did testing on the heart and disagrees with Dr. Baden and the other doctor who said that there was scarring on the heart.

Seems we will have court tomorrow.

I don't believe anything Dr.Baden has to say, too bad because he may not always be wrong but he has no creadability with me. He's a so called expert that needs to go away.

If this session starts on time, the rebuttal (and the fireworks) should begin in 18 minutes for those of you popping in and out.

Don't miss the :fireworks:!

If this session starts on time, the rebuttal (and the fireworks) should begin in 18 minutes for those of you popping in and out.

Don't miss the :fireworks:!

Before the afternoon session starts, I (once again) expect the defense attorney to strenuous object because he can't handle the truth coming in front of the jury. ;)

Fer sure, TigerBalm! Just listening to InSession. I was surprised that although they praised the world-reknowned Dr. Baden, they seemed to be heading towards the prosecution side. Of course, their accuracy at predicting an outcome is no better than ours.

We're in for some hostile witnesses!

Farrrah's done. She made it sound like it was a "friends with benefits" sort of relation. She said that now, she only sees him every few months.

Adams ear looks like he recently had it pierced. I keep getting distracted by it.

One day there will be a cure for my ADD .

Adam and Seth were both teary-eyed (for real) as Seth testified. Dang! I don't know which way to go on this trial!

No court tomorrow. See you all Monday...

ETA: The John Edwards Trial... the jury has a verdict. It hasn't been announced yet! Took them long enough...

Adam and Seth were both teary-eyed (for real) as Seth testified. Dang! I don't know which way to go on this trial!

So was their mother. As Seth was talking about going into the home. Sad.

Basicly to find him innocent we have to believe beyound a reaonable doubt That Adam choked Lena to death.

Who is there on this case?

Hi - I'm a newbie here. :) I wish they would stop calling it a rack!! It is a magazine pouch, not even as hard as a basket! It would have more impact if they called it a magazine bag.

Totally agree! A soft pouch sitting on a floor is hardly a magazine rack!!

Farrrah's done. She made it sound like it was a "friends with benefits" sort of relation. She said that now, she only sees him every few months.

The Prosecutions rebuttal witnesses, Farrah and Seth, didn't help them much at all. For me, it even made them look a little desperate. Farrah had only good things to say about Adam; Seth was a loving brother, who was in pain for this twin brother.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back