P.I. Casey denies he knew where Caylee's remains were

Thank you for the clarification! I thought I had missed something. I have learned to take everything that LP says with a grain of salt, not that I don't think this is the likely scenario.

I didn't hear how much JH was trying to get for the video BUT, today on Headline News it was said that JH was SHOPPING his video around.

I think when P.I. Casey threatened him with a lawsuit when he said he was doing the 1st press conference he lawyered up and was convinced to go another way.

Allen looked pleased with whatever information he got. And WFTV is saying investigators know WHO gave the information to P.I. Casey.

JMO

It does say something that he's speaking behind the scenes.

I don't get where this idea is coming from. He's done interviews, he spoke with LE, he's talked with WFTV a number of times. What more can he do?

Chilly Willy,

Quite honestly, I believe the one with the video tape. And the one who did, in the end, RESPOND to requests to talk to LE and the FBI.

Let's also wait to hear if either took and passed a polygraph. I, personally, this was requested of Hoover and he most likely complied.

Not that I think he is clean. As I thought, he brought attention to himself by SHOPPING his video around to the tabs. I don't think he is a good guy. But, I do believe he is telling the truth.

It defies logic that that the ONLY place where any search was done for a deceased Caylee was right where she was buried. When they didn't find her maybe they thought her bones had either been scattered by animals OR that Casey had lied AGAIN.

JMO

Maybe I missed something but why would they thinkit was worth 200,000 if it didtn show anything ? Wouldnt it have had to show bones to be that valuable ?

Maybe I missed something but why would they thinkit was worth 200,000 if it didtn show anything ? Wouldnt it have had to show bones to be that valuable ?

It would be valuable if a story about DC knowing the body was there went along with it. Look how much attention it's getting in the media for exactly that reason.

I'm not so certain it defies logic that DC searched this particular spot. He is a PI after all, his job is to search out clues and follow up on them. He says he told LE exactly why he searched that spot so hopefully it will all become more clear soon, before this craziness gets even more out of hand.

It better be something stronger than Kio's testimony.

'Cause if it is not, I don't buy it.

There were some pretty strong indicators for a LOT of sites including one that was supposed to be a cadaver dog hit close to the Anthony home (turned out to be GSJ the psychic's dog...BUT...the news reports at first didn't give the GSJ's dog part). How come P.I. Casey didn't head for JB Park when all the news stations said fingers had been pulled from the Econ?????

Just saying and JMO.

It better be something stronger than Kio's testimony.

'Cause if it is not, I don't buy it.

There were some pretty strong indicators for a LOT of sites including one that was supposed to be a cadaver dog hit close to the Anthony home (turned out to be GSJ the psychic's dog...BUT...the news reports at first didn't give the GSJ's dog part.) How come P.I. Casey didn't head for JB Park when fingers were supposedly pulled from the Econ?????

Just saying and JMO.

I don't know that he didn't head for the park.

I missed this, who provided this information? Is there a link?
If IIRC, LP said he (JH) asked how much he thought he could get for the tape, but other than LP stating this I never have seen another source confirming this. Maybe CW has a link.

Keep in mind that if DC has this information from working with the defense and was under the privilege umbrella he is wide open to a lawsuit from JB for breach of contract when this is all said and done. He has multiple reasons to deny having knowledge of this location.

If IIRC, LP said he (JH) asked how much he thought he could get for the tape, but other than LP stating this I never have seen another source confirming this. Maybe CW has a link.

It could be LP mentioning the $200k figure that I recall. I'm finding many links saying that JH was attempting to sell the tape, but none of say what he was asking for it.

This is interesting, if not a bit misleading:

"But Hoover admits it was the private eyes' only search for a body, even though the family publicly insisted at that time that Caylee was alive."

Do we have anything from DC saying that he admits this is the only place he searched?

http://www.wftv.com/news/18436005/detail.html

It could be LP mentioning the $200k figure that I recall. I'm finding many links saying that JH was attempting to sell the tape, but none of say what he was asking for it.
Yup...think it was LP. LOL

Hoover and his lawyer sat down with Eyewitness News minutes later and revealed some of the information Hoover shared with the detectives. They said Mr. Casey called Hoover on November 14 and asked him to come to town and meet at Mr. Casey's office on the morning of November 15. That's when Mr. Casey told Hoover that Caylee was dead and that Mr. Casey knew where the remains were.
"Does Mr. Hoover know who told Mr. Casey that?" Belich asked Hoover's attorney, John Liguori.
"No, he does not," he said.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18440645/detail.html

"Did Mr. Casey ever tell Mr. Hoover where he got that information?" Belich asked Hoover's attorney, John Liguori, on Wednesday.
"I can't confirm that now. I cannot confirm that based on what was discussed here today," he said.
http://www.wftv.com/news/18440645/detail.html

hmmmm.......

Oh boy, now LP is hinting that Hoover knew the location of Caylee's body a week before Hoover claims DC told him where it was.

What if it turns out that it was actually Hoover who told DC where to search? :eek:

Oh boy, now LP is hinting that Hoover knew the location of Caylee's body a week before Hoover claims DC told him where it was.

What if it turns out that it was actually Hoover who told DC where to search? :eek:

Can you BELIEVE this hooey? :hypno::hypno::hypno:

Can you BELIEVE this hooey? :hypno::hypno::hypno:

No, but then I didn't believe any of it right from the start. :rolleyes:

Hoover didn't volunteer his services and work free for the A's 6 months without hope of some payoff in the end. I think what we're seeing now is the fallout from his failed sales pitch. Sucks to be him. :rolleyes:

I'll go on record as saying I don't believe there is a TES directive from Hoover, but if one does exist, it proves that everything he's said about what happened on Nov 15th is a lie.

This is interesting, if not a bit misleading:

"But Hoover admits it was the private eyes' only search for a body, even though the family publicly insisted at that time that Caylee was alive."

Do we have anything from DC saying that he admits this is the only place he searched?

http://www.wftv.com/news/18436005/detail.html
Yes. We do.

Dominic Casey said the area was the only one he searched and photographed that was not connected to a possible live sighting of Caylee. The sheriff's office said they are going to investigate why the private eyes were at the location.

Dominic Casey said he took the pictures on November 15, the day the Anthonys were away at a Kidfinders' function. Dominic Casey said, since he didn't find anything, he never mentioned his search to the Anthonys until December 11, which is the day the Orange County meter reader discovered Caylee Anthony's remains.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18388517/detail.html (Bolded by me)

DC denies inviting JH to the site, and has never said he went on more than one date. That information comes from JH apparently. Obviously one of the 2 men is lying. The question is which one.

Dominic Casey also said that he and Hoover were following up on a tip one of Casey Anthony's childhood friends, Kiomarie Cruz, had given detectives.

I would have to say DC makes it sound here like they were working in unison to me which would mean that DC's denial is more than questionable.

Dominic Casey also said that he and Hoover were following up on a tip one of Casey Anthony's childhood friends, Kiomarie Cruz, had given detectives.

I would have to say DC makes it sound here like they were working in unison to me which would mean that DC's denial is more than questionable.

Do we have anything in Dominics own words or even from a more reputable news source? WFTV frequently "misconstrues" :p people's words.

Do we have anything in Dominics own words or even from a more reputable news source? WFTV frequently "misconstrues" :p people's words.

You're so funny. Just a few posts before this one, you used WFTV as YOUR source material :)

You're so funny. Just a few posts before this one, you used WFTV as YOUR source material :)

Aside from one post which I labeled as misleading, I used direct quotes as my source material, not the reporters accounts of what someone said.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back