George and Cindy board a plane for Texas and TMZ swim with dolphin pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely not. With the amount of hatred shown the Anthony's and the level of potential vigilantism out there? If I was them I want an unimpeachable witness with me when I traveled, wouldn't you?

I thought you were going to say they needed Lippman as protection. :)

PS-that was meant to be funny, right?

Not if she starts to look up "household weapons" on their computer.... jmo

She'll delete the history before she deletes her housemates. Although now, she would probably make sure the computer was completely destroyed. This first one was a close call.

Absolutely not. With the amount of hatred shown the Anthony's and the level of potential vigilantism out there? If I was them I want an unimpeachable witness with me when I traveled, wouldn't you?

Well, he didn't go to the Bahamas with them. And he didn't get to swim with the dolphins so I guess they are on a "business" trip" now. It is possible to dislike someone and not want to harm them. I think GA is in more danger of someone going after him for what JB said in the opening statements, not for their lying and denials. I could see some old lady walking up to GA while he's waiting at the luggage carousel and hitting him with her carry on bag and calling him a pervert. Lying comes no where near what JB described and we all here know it's not true. The outside world...not so much. jmo

Lippman's not with them to bear witness to any potential violence....but IMO to bear witness to the signing of contracts.
I don't think I'm feeling all fuzzy by the implication that there are those who feel members here would be wanting to hurt the As.

Absolutely not. With the amount of hatred shown the Anthony's on this board alone, and the level of potential vigilantism out there? If I was them I want an unimpeachable witness with me when I traveled, wouldn't you?

I would bet the Anthonys and 'unimpeachable' are strangers.

I just can't get on board with all the bleeding hearts that think the Anthony's deserve peace, love and happiness after their 'horrible ordeal'. Nope. Most of it was of their own doing - they invited it.

I let my guard down for about ten minutes when Cindy performed her award winning act on the stand only to be followed by her lying through her "so help me God" teeth to save her murdering daughter. The same daughter that killed her child - their own granddaughter they so quickly turned their backs on - lest we forget.

<modsnip>. At least they'll be prepared for where they're eventually going.

My opinion - yes, it is.

I don't know, I'd rather be a bleeding heart than a sanctimonious heart. JMO

Absolutely not. With the amount of hatred shown the Anthony's on this board alone, and the level of potential vigilantism out there? If I was them I want an unimpeachable witness with me when I traveled, wouldn't you?
Whoa, hold the phone deacon..... unimpeachable witness? As in their lawyer? As in the same profession as JB? Now you are being funny! LOL! Surely you jest......

Where's Rascal flatts these days? If Lippman is with cindy, then cindy is on a tour...promoting new and improved laws that didn't need promoting.

That would be funny if they feel they needed someone with them to verify an event because no one would believe them...At some point they will need people to believe them and the public will just turn their backs on them.

Amazing how well CA seems to be doing given the fact that a couple of months ago she was claiming she thought Caylee was alive. Now they are out and about, enjoying themselves. How does one get over KC and what she has said and done to this family? Apparently just ignore it seems to be what they are doing. jmo

Whoa, hold the phone deacon..... unimpeachable witness? As in their lawyer? As in the same profession as JB? Now you are being funny! LOL! Surely you jest......

Exactly. He can't testify to anything, he's their lawyer....attorney/client priviledge. Sir did GA hit my client. ML: I'm sorry I can't say attorney/client priviledge. Don't think that would work in their favor. jmo

That would be funny if they feel they needed someone with them to verify an event because no one would believe them...At some point they will need people to believe them and the public will just turn their backs on them.

Amazing how well CA seems to be doing given the fact that a couple of months ago she was claiming she thought Caylee was alive. Now they are out and about, enjoying themselves. How does one get over KC and what she has said and done to this family? Apparently just ignore it seems to be what they are doing. jmo

Well, guess they got what they wanted albeit at their expense .. KC is free, she's been vindicated (in their minds) and CA can go on to talk about KC's innocence and the only thing she did wrong: not reporting the "accident" ... it's been a win, win for CA ... friends (sponsors) are treating them to luxury resorts and entertainment ... travel by private jets ... why wouldn't they look and act happy ... they see many $$ in their future and think their money problems are over ...

Amazing that they can get over the guilt of not holding KC responsible for herself AND Caylee ... the guilt of not making her responsible for all of lying and stealing throughout the years ... the guilt of knowing that maybe if they had stepped in to take custody away from KC who was not providing for Caylee that Caylee may still be alive ...

Nope, apparently, they're over it ... Caylee had a horrible accident and there's of course nothing you can do about accidents ...
They've blocked out the reality of what really happened ... the fight, KC storming off, possibly threatening to keep Caylee from them ... KC's anger and temper ... blocked it all out ...

Franky I could not care less where the Anthonys are going.
I have them pegged for what they are IMO, a couple of opportunists. Any of their future antics will just substantiate that more. .

Read the 'Where is ICA' thread- Jim Lichtenstein has tweeted that she is in a psych facility - Menninger clinic - in Houston..... where the A's traveled to today. How cozy for them all...:innocent:

Read the 'Where is ICA' thread- Jim Lichtenstein has tweeted that she is in a psych facility - Menninger clinic - in Houston..... where the A's traveled to today. How cozy for them all...:innocent:

Wait, wait - I didn't start this thread - I was posting in another and got rerouted.

Folks - tons of respect for real mental illness. But this is the CM/JB rehab tour - gotta be ready for November Sweeps and show the world what I have learned is getting stupidily old. If they never show their faces on camera again, I will eat those words - with relish and a side of crow. I said awhile ago, FiCA is reflection is search of a mirror - she's got the whole fun-house now.

Are the helicopters up yet?

Oh yes! That will make her an angel in the public's eyes. Fend off any probation issues. Chase those civil suits away.

Which is a great fit with drinking beer and concurring to a luxury plane ride.:loser:

Looks like a "family affair" for sure.
I don't tweet .... but I think all of these tweets are from the tweeter "trtcbvc trtcbvc" who is in Houston, TX, and who is answering other tweeters such as "juliemsrd" and "jimlichtenstein" and "nocaseyanthony".
The "@" symbol in front of the user name, means that a question they asked by tweet, is being answered.
When we see "Lichtenstein" name, I believe it is an answer to a previous question JL must have tweeted, as opposed to JL himself, posting the info about the clinic.

http://twitter.com/#!/trtcbvc
trtcbvc
@trtcbvc Houston, TX

trtcbvc trtcbvc
#CaseyAnthony is here in Houston at Menninger Clinic: menningerclinic.com/index.aspx
1 minute ago
August 1, 2011

trtcbvc trtcbvc
@
@juliemsrd @jimlichtenstein its Menninger Clinic #CaseyAnthony
51 minutes ago
7:45pm Monday August 1, 2011

trtcbvc trtcbvc
@
@nocaseyanthony #CaseyAnthony is here at Menninger Clinic. family therapy.
51 minutes ago

juliemsrd Julie McLaughlin
by trtcbvc
@JimLichtenstein MD [abbreviation for "doctor"] on JVM [Jane Velez M show] said top inpatient MH [abbrev for mental health] clinic located in Houston, George and Cindy flew to Houston today-all a coincidence?
2 hours ago
"In another Anthony update, WFTV-Channel 9 reported that George and Cindy Anthony were spotted flying first class to Houston with their attorney, Mark Lippman."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...heney-mason-to-fight-new-probation-order.html

Looks like a "family affair" for sure.
I don't tweet .... but I think all of these tweets are from the tweeter "trtcbvc trtcbvc" who is in Houston, TX, and who is answering other tweeters such as "juliemsrd" and "jimlichtenstein" and "nocaseyanthony".
The "@" symbol in front of the user name, means that a question they asked by tweet, is being answered.
When we see "Lichtenstein" name, I believe it is an answer to a previous question JL must have tweeted, as opposed to JL himself, posting the info about the clinic.

http://twitter.com/#!/trtcbvc
trtcbvc
@trtcbvc Houston, TX

trtcbvc trtcbvc
#CaseyAnthony is here in Houston at Menninger Clinic: menningerclinic.com/index.aspx
1 minute ago
August 1, 2011

trtcbvc trtcbvc
@
@juliemsrd @jimlichtenstein its Menninger Clinic #CaseyAnthony
51 minutes ago
7:45pm Monday August 1, 2011

trtcbvc trtcbvc
@
@nocaseyanthony #CaseyAnthony is here at Menninger Clinic. family therapy.
51 minutes ago

juliemsrd Julie McLaughlin
by trtcbvc
@JimLichtenstein MD [abbreviation for "doctor"] on JVM [Jane Velez M show] said top inpatient MH [abbrev for mental health] clinic located in Houston, George and Cindy flew to Houston today-all a coincidence?
2 hours ago
"In another Anthony update, WFTV-Channel 9 reported that George and Cindy Anthony were spotted flying first class to Houston with their attorney, Mark Lippman."

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/en...heney-mason-to-fight-new-probation-order.html

Not sure therapy will get her out of going back to Orlando.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998