2011.06.14 HLN News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard him say that too... then Dr. Drew cut him off. But I was dying to hear the answer to that.[ according to LP anyway.]

I know he has issues, but sometimes he has been correct. And I think he might know where it was stored.

As for the body, I highly doubt LE KNEW where it was. But I bet they had some theories and that area was on their list. imoo

Hey I have posted so many times in support of him.

oh wow. I sort of assumed that since he always smiles so big at them, pauses and holds the smile - that they were smiling back at him.

And thank you for the mental picture that your post gives me. Like a comedian getting no response. "Wow. Tough crowd."
:floorlaugh:

Darn- missed Dr. Drew's jury. What did they say?

I think each of the times he said CMA he was taalking about different CMA's. When he said ' I miss you" he meant Caylee. But when he said he was proud of you, ? Maybe he meant Cindi Marie or Casey Marie ?

Hmm... that's an interesting take on it. I hadn't thought of that.

I wonder which C M A he was talking to when he said, "I need you to know that I'll never forget the promise I made to you". Or which one he was thinking of when he kissed the bracelet repeatedly (that, IIRC, was given to him by ICA).

Personally, his display at the memorial was creepy and vulgar, IMO. But stress and grief does strange things.

So LP knows where the duct taped was stored, eh?

Did I dream this or does anyone remember reading a few years ago that same duct taped was found at Lee's house?

Hmm... that's an interesting take on it. I hadn't thought of that.

I wonder which C M A he was talking to when he said, "I'm so proud of you" and, "I need you to know that I'll never forget the promise I made to you". Or which one he was thinking of when he kissed the bracelet repeatedly (that, IIRC, was given to him by ICA).

Personally, his display at the memorial was creepy and vulgar, IMO. But stress and grief do strange things.

Very creepy. He knew the world would be scrutinizing what he said. Who is he "proud" of??? Not something you'd say to a 3 year old at their memorial... It's just weird.

Darn- missed Dr. Drew's jury. What did they say?

Mark E said JP made a big mistake by allowing juror #4 who doesn't like to judge people on the jury. I said this all along....

My gut tells me she is one who will cause a hung jury :(

I just hope ICA isn't rewarded for being successful in keeping Caylee's body her secret. I don't care if Kronk went in that trash dump where ICA threw her body to relieve himself or he just wanted to look around in hopes of finding Caylee, God bless him, he did find her. I wish him the best.

Hoping the PT keeps driving it home that Caylee was submerged in water for so long, of course evidence is lost. Drive it right back at Baez.

Anxious that when Jessie G. is testifying, he will go lite on how great ICA was when he met her, after all she told him he was the father of her baby when she knew different. She used him like she used others.

When the trial is over, Ya think the Jurors will be offended when they learn all these talking heads assumed they were as oblivious to the facts of the case as they (talkingheads) were/are?

Mark E said JP made a big mistake by allowing juror #4 who doesn't like to judge people on the jury. I said this all along....

My gut tells me she is one who will cause a hung jury :(

I think she will surprise DT and be most outspoken Juror for "guilty" verdict. 1st phone call home - I imagine she was shocked by the swearing and Ica's only concern - getting her boyfriends phone number..

joy wray?? what did she say?

Joy Behar from the view... I don't care for her but for whatever reason maybe a late taping and better guest availability she get guest that haven't been on all day long. like Marsha Clark. Marsha Clark always has some honest commentary. IMHO

oh wow. I sort of assumed that since he always smiles so big at them, pauses and holds the smile - that they were smiling back at him.

I know. I always thought they were smiling back too. He ALWAYS starts with a big ol smarmy "Good Morning Ladies and Gentlemen." Looks like it might not be working so well.

This is interesting discussion on Dr. Drew about jury selection. Juror #4 feels she can't judge. Why in the world is she on a DP case jury?

Long story. The State wanted to use one of their pre-emptory strikes on her because she said she didn't want/like to judge others and, IMO, because she didn't seem up to handling all the forensic details. They had their mind made about her already so when they were up to bat, they asked her very few questions. When they tried to use the PS, the DT objected because it's illegal to use race (she's an African American) as a reason for a PS. The Judge agreed and rehabiliated her about whether she felt she was able to judge others and she said she could. So here she is.

I hope I explained that right. :)

Ewww. Shared licorice through the hole like "Lady and the Tramp"? Blech.

Joy Behar from the view... I don't care for her but for whatever reason maybe a late taping and better guest availability she get guest that haven't been on all day long. like Marsha Clark. Marsha Clark always has some honest commentary. IMHO

i was wondering how joy w got so popular again!! lol- silly me- jump to conclusion !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong