Sawgrass Derrick W Cassanova SPEAKS OUT!

tttterri

Reaction score
http://www.cafemom.com/group/53387/boards/read/5597133/Casanova_speaks_out_former_210_tenant

Everyone has discussed this person so he is talking now.
Derrick W states he was reading on blogs about Caylee and seen his own name! He is speaking out now to clarify. His nickname is Cassonova and his real name is DW. He hasnt lived at SG for 2 yrs. He does have an entertainment company and has moved from SG as stated. He speaks of his business and states that he has had in no way anything to do with Caylees disappearance. He states he has no relations to Casey or Caylee at all. Says his business is legit. He wishes Casey would talk and that he thinks it is all sad. He says he understands all the suspicious posters on blogs because of the SG relationship. He is promoting his business on a video at this link. Note, the video headline says former 210 tenant but Sawgrass 210 is a model apt used only for showing so that is probably a mistake as to an apt number. Hope this helps those who have been searching.

Is there anyway you can copy the information he wrote? That site is blocked for me at work.

Just another person wrongfully accused thanks to Casey Anthony

his attitude of understanding how and why the bloggers have involved him in their search for finding out what happened to caylee leads me to believe he's just being "straight up".

I edited my post to add what I could pick up from his video, if I left out something important, others may add it in!

Is there anyway you can copy the information he wrote? That site is blocked for me at work.

Nothing to see really, it shows a link to a you tube video.

Here is what one blogger said about it:

"Well there ya have it. I wonder how long itll be before dante has to speak out also. So derrick ******** just lived in that apt and runs a legitimate business and was targeted by many rumor mongers. Sad to see he had to actually post something on youtube to clarify but this is the danger involved with speculating and real life investigations against people who are not involved."

This is the you tube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJWK...5597133/Casanova_speaks_out_former_210_tenant

Anyone know if this is really the same guy? I don't know why he would say he was if he is not, but I look at everything with suspicious eyes! :)

Yet ANOTHER victim of casey.

I found him believable

Very nice find.

He said he hasn't lived at Sawgrass in two years. Said he doesn't know Casey. Seemed very genuine.

"Well there ya have it. I wonder how long itll be before dante has to speak out also. So derrick ******** just lived in that apt and runs a legitimate business and was targeted by many rumor mongers. Sad to see he had to actually post something on youtube to clarify but this is the danger involved with speculating and real life investigations against people who are not involved."

This is the you tube link:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJWK...5597133/Casanova_speaks_out_former_210_tenant

Anyone know if this is really the same guy? I don't know why he would say he was if he is not, but I look at everything with suspicious eyes! :)

Thank you.

That was nice of him to post that. Interesting that he showed his tv being on NG while she was interviewing the roommate of TL.

Wow, our world sure has changed.

His message seems very heartfelt and honest.

P.S. I think that's the first official message I've seen delivered from a.. couch? :D

Great find! :thumb:

Like a couple of others have said, I think he seems very believable.

I wish Casey cared about the problems she is causing for so many people. :furious:

ITA with this blogger. This guy and all Casey friends are being accused just because they know her. Innocent people have to answer for something they have no glue about. The person that should be answering is Casey and only casey IMO!:furious:

He seems like a straight of guy.
And how did he get involved with this? Something casey said about him, etc?:confused:

Great find. I believe him. KC sure has spun a tangled web.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back