Morgan to Depose George, Cindy & Lee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, seriously... I understand that Cindy and George are dealing with the death of Caylee and I know that it has to be extremely hard on them... but, enough is enough.

They really need to start redirecting the anger they have towards all these people who are working on behalf of Casey's many victims towards Casey because it is her fault that they are in this position to begin with.

Had Cindy and George been 100% honest from the moment they tracked Casey down and realized Caylee was "missing" they wouldn't be in the position to have to be deposed in a lawsuit.

Yes, I do think that Casey somehow was able to obtain ZFG's name from the Sawgrass Apt's. If I remember correctly, a young woman who worked in the office at Sawgrass Apt's. originally refused to talk to Law Enforcement. Why?? Was she allowing friends to hang out and have access to personal and private information regarding tenants (past, present and future).

The whole thing is... no one knows if this ZFG was another victim of Casey Anthony's endless lies. Casey is the only one who knows the real truth and we all know that she won't talk... so, the closest thing to Casey is her family. Cindy, George and Lee are privy to a lot of information that may have been talked about in the privacy of their home when Casey was out on bond.

Now, I do understand that they all claim that this is not the ZFG that "kidnapped" Caylee... but, I would love to see Mr. Morgan ask the Anthony's

"Why, if you truely believed that Caylee was kidnapped by "a" Zanaida Fernandez-Gonzales did you never publicly plead for the safe return of your grandchild."

"Did you ever believe that a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales existed and is it true that you made comments to the effect that you thought ZFG was actually Jesse or Amy?"

"So, if you thought that this ZFG was in fact Jesse or Amy, why did you continue to go on National Television and claim that ZFG has Caylee Marie?"

"Did you ever see this "script" that ZFG left with Casey to follow?"

"Did Casey mention what was said on that "script?"

Do I think she is going to win a lawsuit?? I have no idea. I just think it is about time someone questions them UNDER OATH about many of their "stories."

I also think LE needs to reinterview the Anthony's because I want to know WHY Cindy said she sent people (assuming Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover) out to where Caylee's remains were found. Bet she wishes she didn't say that now.

Okay, seriously... I understand that Cindy and George are dealing with the death of Caylee and I know that it has to be extremely hard on them... but, enough is enough.

They really need to start redirecting the anger they have towards all these people who are working on behalf of Casey's many victims towards Casey because it is her fault that they are in this position to begin with.

Had Cindy and George been 100% honest from the moment they tracked Casey down and realized Caylee was "missing" they wouldn't be in the position to have to be deposed in a lawsuit.

Yes, I do think that Casey somehow was able to obtain ZFG's name from the Sawgrass Apt's. If I remember correctly, a young woman who worked in the office at Sawgrass Apt's. originally refused to talk to Law Enforcement. Why?? Was she allowing friends to hang out and have access to personal and private information regarding tenants (past, present and future).

The whole thing is... no one knows if this ZFG was another victim of Casey Anthony's endless lies. Casey is the only one who knows the real truth and we all know that she won't talk... so, the closest thing to Casey is her family. Cindy, George and Lee are privy to a lot of information that may have been talked about in the privacy of their home when Casey was out on bond.

Now, I do understand that they all claim that this is not the ZFG that "kidnapped" Caylee... but, I would love to see Mr. Morgan ask the Anthony's

"Why, if you truely believed that Caylee was kidnapped by "a" Zanaida Fernandez-Gonzales did you never publicly plead for the safe return of your grandchild."

"Did you ever believe that a Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzales existed and is it true that you made comments to the effect that you thought ZFG was actually Jesse or Amy?"

"So, if you thought that this ZFG was in fact Jesse or Amy, why did you continue to go on National Television and claim that ZFG has Caylee Marie?"

Do I think she is going to win a lawsuit?? I have no idea. I just think it is about time someone questions them UNDER OATH about many of their "stories."

I also think LE needs to reinterview the Anthony's because I want to know WHY Cindy said she sent people (assuming Dominic Casey and Jim Hoover) out to where Caylee's remains were found. Bet she wishes she didn't say that now.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
OOOOOOOOOOOH! Your good. I like it.

"Casey Anthony's attorneys argue that Gonzalez has not proved her reputation has been damaged." Got that from here:
http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090223/BREAKINGNEWS/90223050/1006/news01

I had never heard that JB ever said that and if he did what kind of proof does he want? The threatening calls or the peeps on the street? That she was hauled in by LE? Losing her job? I'm sure her lawyer has e-thang documented.

They have never met this woman, have never met the fake ZG, have only information from Casey as to what the woman looks like, and have asserted that this woman does not fit the description they have been given. This is a shameless attempt to get money or notoriety and I will not pretend it is anything otherwise.

I'm all for holding people accountable for what they say. However, all I have ever heard the Anthony's (ALL of them!) say is this is not the woman that was described to them. It's ridiculous to pretend that they were the ones who forced this woman into the public eye. She crawled out into that limelight. She was investigated just like so many other people AND WAS CLEARED by LE and they have at every turn made that statement. She will never achieve anything more than that even through the lawsuit except money. The Anthony's have NEVER insinuated that this woman was in any way involved. That will be all she will get in a deposition, as well.

Im not a huge fan of the money sucking Anthony family, but I firmly believe they have no reason to have to be compelled to answer this frivolous lawsuit with anything more than what they have already given, which was from the very first to say "We do not know who this woman is."

I suppose this is why the counter suit is there- because the perp's lawyer wants to prove that the suit is frivolous. Isn't this the point of the counter-suit? If it is, then clearly people have to be deposed to determine whether it is frivolous or not! The A depos would not be happening without this counter- suit.

Why are we arguing about whether the As should be deposed or ZFG's case is worthy or frivolous, when isn't that the point of what's happening- to be determined by a judge? How can the wheels of justice work if these things are not set into motion??? All anyone should do at this point is to get the wheels rolling, do what they are required by law to do, and wait for the outcome, the decision by the judge!

Why can't the As be held accountable to contribute for a change and just answer the questions and let the judge decide the worthiness of the claims?

I agree. Just a quick question. If any of the A's had taken a lie-detector test with LE in the beginning of the investigation and had been asked about ZG, what they knew, etc. and had passed the test, would they have still been subject to give depositions? :confused:

That is a good question, Bogeygal. I don't know the answer (maybe someone already answered.) But far as I can recall, the Anthony's did not take any poly's. Though I think your question was theoretical?

I hear ya! First George and Cindy couldn't give a polygraph because they were on medication. Was that ever followed up? Did we see anything in the med cabinet that would preclude any polygraph? Did we ever see any George blood pressure pills, for that matter?
They have played the sympathy card too long to try and hide behind it once again. It is obvious to me they will do and say whatever they have to to keep their daughter from being found guilty.
Brad Conway just happened to call Sgt. John Allen when George went missing? GMAB!
I hope the judge does not fall for this. Let the depositions begin!

I am amazed at the leeway LE has granted the Anthony's thus far. Either something is coming down the pike, or LE knows something we don't (which I don't doubt.) All this is MOO.

PS: Given the courts demeanor at the last hearing, wouldn't surprise me a bit if he threw it out for lack of notice. 48 hours is not sufficient notice, not when it's been scheduled for over a month and nothing has changed since then. It's not like that "extra special grief" just started or was added to since the filing of the notice of taking deposition.

To be sure there will be a hearing tomorrow (Wed) George & Cindy's depo's are scheduled for Thursday.

Can someone remid me how this particular ZFG came to believe it was her that KC was describing? It seems nothing matches. Is this the ZFG that works at the USPO and who visited Sawlake Apts???

Cant tell the players without a program!

I believe ZG was first approached by LE who came to her home to rule out her involvement in the disappearance of Caylee.

Yes, I believe because of this ZG's connection with the Saw Grass apts and Casey's claims of leaving Caylee there with a ZG.

Everyone goes to law school dreaming of justice. It's a pretty big deal. I think he wants justice. I mean, he thinks he can help with the criminal case and I tend to think he can. And this is just step 1.

Anyone know if GA and CA have done the follow up with LE yet? Or is their extra special grief preventing that too?

KM/JM will be able to ask a lot of questions that LE would like to be asking now. And maybe a few they didn't think of. And think of it this way:

IF ZFG wins the suit and is awarded money damages then KM/JM will have a free for all digging into KC's finances, including how her legal team is paid. I think JM wants that info for himself, the public, LE and for the FL Bar. I don't mean as an agent of the bar, but as a duty he feels. Ethics are a big deal and a lot of folks care about them. Maybe he's one. Maybe he feels JB is an embarrassment to the bar if he's capitalizing on this death or has deals in the works.

I think your guess is spot on. I guessed something similar but with far less reason than you! In a case rife with corruption and depravity, it's hard not to want to do something about it if it's within your power. Maybe he can take them down a peg or ten for their hubris and debasement of the law. If I had that kind of power, I would give it a shot. Well said!

(Well, I can dream that this is what's happening :)).

PS Do you think Baez and Conway went to law school dreaming of justice?

I think your guess is spot on. I guessed something similar but with far less reason than you! In a case rife with corruption and depravity, it's hard not to want to do something about it if it's within your power. Maybe he can take them down a peg or ten for their hubris and debasement of the law. If I had that kind of power, I would give it a shot. Well said!

(Well, I can dream that this is what's happening :)).

PS Do you think Baez and Conway went to law school dreaming of justice?

Ha! I think they went to law school dreaming about *just us*.

Lacey, I'm thinking it was BC.

I suspect you are correct. But he is an attorney, not a mental health professional or an M.D. I suppose George might have a valid excuse, err reason, to not give a deposition at this time but I don't recall Cindy breaking down. Sorry if this has all been discussed, I haven't read the entire thread.

The A's are in a fragile state? IOW, Cindy may bring a hammer to the meeting...? The A's did not ever show any fragility during the time when they should have! I saw no tears but a lot of defiance. I heard lies and direct evidence of covering up for kc.

They dragged out the memorial.....never had or paid for a funeral and had Caylee cremated most likely two months ago in secret (stalling to the public)....all done so they would not have to do this deposition or be questioned. They were in and still are in hiding to avoid questions about the lies. Every time Melich would confront CA, she would say, "I am a grieving grandmother" in a tone of martyrdom.

They are still in direct attack mode to protect kc....seriously, can you imagine anyone questioning Cindy?.....that should be a paid event!!

"Casey Anthony's attorneys argue that Gonzalez has not proved her reputation has been damaged." Got that from here:
http://www.floridatoday.com/article/20090223/BREAKINGNEWS/90223050/1006/news01

I had never heard that JB ever said that and if he did what kind of proof does he want? The threatening calls or the peeps on the street? That she was hauled in by LE? Losing her job? I'm sure her lawyer has e-thang documented.
(bold above by me)

I guess I'm just being dense here.

I thought the purpose of the suit was to determine whether or not damage had been done, and if it was done by KC.

I agree about ZG's motives,..debs. I do not approve at all of this abuse of the system and personal financial gain.

Too late though....don't know if the judge can throw this out...don't think so but stranger things have happened. I imagine the judge will put this on the back burner again. I wish he would have heard the original charges against kc but he put that on the burner too....the excuse?...court costs!!!

The A's attorney will object to the questions I turned blue. What the Anthony's believed has nothing to do with whether Casey was pointing the finger at this ZG when she made her accusation. The A's can be questioned on what they witnessed, not on what they believed or thought.

Morgan maybe be able to ask the questions in red but I don't think it would be a good idea, unless, of course, the real ZG does have a sister named Samantha who has two children. Casey did not tell the 'nanny in the park' story to the media or to LE. It's likely BC will object to those questions.

What could the A's possibly have done "right from the start" that would have kept Casey from lying to LE? Not called 911?

Have they EVER answered anything straightforward? They don't know what that means!!!! That is what scares them-----Time to tell the truth. Ouch that is gonna hurt!!!! Lee will just play STUPID!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow