AZ - Gabriel Johnson, 8 months, 26 Dec 2009 - last seen in Texas - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
As for Elizabeth's parents, do we know where they were born or where they died ? Also do we know first names ? I am searching Ancestry for records.

Logan's friend said Elizabeth was born in Boston, I believe and that her mother (?) was killed (possibly murdered when she was 11). Although she said EJ and Robert were in 5 foster homes so the math doesn't make sense. Never heard the parents names. I thought she said before that they moved back to Phoenix when they were 12 - maybe to be with the father. But I thought this was in conflict with soemthign she said yesterday. Maybe he/she will come back on here. I'm just going on memory here.

When is this mom going to spill where Gabriel is? This is ridiculous! I can only imagine how frustrated LE is with this woman.

As far as TS and JS go, they need to sit down and shut up! UNLESS, they spill who EJ was meeting up with. IMHO, I believe they know. Time will tell.

I've been thinking about that woman in TN that TS ,allegedly, had talk to EJ. I'm wondering if that explanation of her to 'convince EJ to not flee' or whatever, was made-up to COVER-UP the REASON for phone records that they were in touch?

JMHO
fran

I think they moved in with the grandfather when they were 11 or 12

I don't much care about her bad background at this point...more and more Elizabeth is sounding like Allyssa Bustamente (Elizabeth Olten) case....

Tammi may be horrible but she might not know where/what happened to Gabriel

the ONE person who does know is the bio-mom Thing Elizabeth

Elizabeth knows...and is not telling...I don't believe a word she says

she is a ragefull violent person....boo hoo for her bad childhood...she made Gabriel's worse

I also blame Logan and the grandfather for allowing this THING to keep Gabriel after she clearly showed she was a danger to him

I have posted the links ...they are out there on the net

I also blame child services or whatever they call it in Arizona

we should not even be sitting here talking about this...Gabriel should have been removed to safety months ago
there was ample proof and reason

letting kids stay with their "bio parents" and "keep the family together" at all costs is resulting in more people like Allysa and Elizabeth....I don't think you can "fix" sociopaths

take generations of abusive, violent, drug and booze ridden people...let them have kids and mistreat them...and then have more kids...I wonder what sort of a life the "grandfather" gave his child that brought us Elizabeth??

anyhow..that is all in the past...no little violin from me....the Thing herself knows where her sweet baby is...I am just sad that she was even able to do any of this...vultures like Tammi prey on the fact that there are unfeeling uncaring "critter Things" like Elizabeth who have control over babies....(product to Tammi)

Elizabeth KNOWS what happened

And when we are boo hooing...ever think that maybe the foster homes could not handle a violent little sociopath in the making??

we have a huge tendency to "blame" all foster parents because of bad ones in the news...when in fact some kids are so damaged or just "bad seeds" that the foster parents might not be able to manage them

Yeah...I said "bad seed">> some people are sociopaths....born that way

Whatever happened to her, she should have gotten help before this...Gabriel should not have been in the "care" of this horrible 23 year old WOMAN

I can tell you for certain in Florida that isn't the case. My ex lost all of his parental rights including allowing me to change my daughter's last name back to my maiden name when we divorced and he was ordered to pay child support as well as 1/2 of all medical expenses that she incurred. He originally wouldn't pay it but since he was held in contempt he has been paying regularly. The judge stated to him that he wasn't fit to be a part of her life and that he was a threat to her well-being but he was fit to continue to pay for her until she finished college.

Arkansas is also this way, my grandson's mother gave up all parental rights but she must pay child support and 1/2 all medical expenses for him. I know this for a fact because they are back in court this week because she's refusing to pay.

<snip>
I've been thinking about that woman in TN that TS ,allegedly, had talk to EJ. I'm wondering if that explanation of her to 'convince EJ to not flee' or whatever, was made-up to COVER-UP the REASON for phone records that they were in touch?

JMHO
fran

I think that's entirely possible - and just when did she first have contact with Elizabeth

I'm trying to figure out why Elizabeth was in SA for so long. Was she waiting around for a connection to arrive, for someone to tell her what to do next?

Good Morning. was hoping for better news when I got on this morning but .. :(

Here is more from her site she is posting often ... Also her daughter talks more on her site today. I wonder who this lady is she is waiting so desperitly to go into labor. she isn't on the Sisters FB site... (FB BTW)

Ts: When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever. Proverbs 10:25.........God will bless all of you for all the prayers in this situation. I've only received 3 out of a few hundred ugly emails since the interview with Elizabeth. Thank you for listening to your heart and to God by reaching out to us with so many kind letters and emails...

[Name Removed] I cannot imagine what you are going through but have been in prayer for you, Jack, and your family...and Gabriel. God bless you all and keep you safe, healthy, and in the peace that comes from His love.

[Name Removed] i read ur status every day now...it confuses me a bit lol...but i get what u meen...just remember john3:16 k. My prayers r with u and ur family

[TS] When I did missions in Africa, I was chosen to be the preacher of our Mission to the Masai Tribe. I recited John3:16 about 500 times during that mission to explain to them that there is a God above in the blue sky that loves them...then I move on to John 3:16....God bless you all.....

[name removed] Awesome verse Tammi! Hey, If you get a chance read all of Psalms 37 !

Hopefully today they will find this baby!

This jaw movement is also a sign of cocaine use.

I haven't seen the video yall refer to, but now I worry if anyone thinks I use drugs. I have trouble smiling whenever anyone points a camera at me, and when I try not to look like I am frowning, my mouth always looks weird. I am very self-consious about it! (I need to just fork out the $ for a new gorgeous smile and be done with it!)

I have never used illegal drugs, except for marijuana for a short time in the '80s, when it seemed like everyone tried it.

I never realized how you hold your jaw could indicate drug use! The things I learn on WS!

TS is posting this stuff now on her site

Pat Brown:
This is the call I find so interesting: note at the end what the Smiths say to Elizabeth. They emphasize that if she can't help identify who has the baby and for some reason they are able to hide the baby for years, she will be in jail all that time for murder,
If they helped her hide the baby, why would they say this? And why would she cover for them?Raw: Missing Baby Mom Speaks With CBS 5 News
www.kpho.com
Elizabeth Johnson reveals new details in an exclusive CBS 5 News phone interview.

there is a bunch of posts after this with other peoples names then TS says:

T**** P***** S****: Thank you Pat! It was a pleasure talking with you today...Call me later if you want to do that thing on Wednesday, OK! BTW, this would be a great post on my wall.......lol....
8 minutes ago

I dont know how to link it but it was on her FB.

BBM

Please forgive me if someone else brought this up already (going through and catching up) --

But I believe this is a total LIE and just goes to show the fantasies going on in TPS' brain --

Why in h___ would Pat Brown even talk to this nut case? She must have other things to do --

Not to diminish the gravity of this situation, I just have to say that TPS is certainly entertaining! And she doesn't QUIT!!

I'm tired of her preaching and bible quotes. She is being passive aggressive, trying to convince us naysayers that with the her knowledge of scripture, she is beyond reproach.
When oh when will they release the poly results?!? I'm sure they will say they passed even if they don't, they'll blame the machine, interviewer, nervousness etc. Like all liars do.

moo

BBM

Please forgive me if someone else brought this up already (going through and catching up) --

But I believe this is a total LIE and just goes to show the fantasies going on in TPS' brain --

Why in h___ would Pat Brown even talk to this nut case? She must have other things to do --

Not to diminish the gravity of this situation, I just have to say that TPS is certainly entertaining! And she doesn't QUIT!!

Pat Brown is a media wh*re - if Tammi called her, she may have thought she'd get some scoop, now or later.

I saw on that cafemom post from TPS, before it was deleted, that she was almost finished with her new book, and it gave the title of that book.

I wonder if they've considered how all of this media attention right now could help them sell this book in the future!

That was hypothetical... I think I already know the answer.

Where's Gabriel?

Good Morning. was hoping for better news when I got on this morning but .. :(

Here is more from her site she is posting often ... Also her daughter talks more on her site today. I wonder who this lady is she is waiting so desperitly to go into labor. she isn't on the Sisters FB site... (FB BTW)

Ts: When the storm has swept by, the wicked are gone, but the righteous stand firm forever. Proverbs 10:25.........God will bless all of you for all the prayers in this situation. I've only received 3 out of a few hundred ugly emails since the interview with Elizabeth. Thank you for listening to your heart and to God by reaching out to us with so many kind letters and emails...

[Name Removed] I cannot imagine what you are going through but have been in prayer for you, Jack, and your family...and Gabriel. God bless you all and keep you safe, healthy, and in the peace that comes from His love.

[Name Removed] i read ur status every day now...it confuses me a bit lol...but i get what u meen...just remember john3:16 k. My prayers r with u and ur family

[TS] When I did missions in Africa, I was chosen to be the preacher of our Mission to the Masai Tribe. I recited John3:16 about 500 times during that mission to explain to them that there is a God above in the blue sky that loves them...then I move on to John 3:16....God bless you all.....

[name removed] Awesome verse Tammi! Hey, If you get a chance read all of Psalms 37 !

Hopefully today they will find this baby!

OMG. Has anyone (sorry again, should have done my homework) been able to verify that TPS actually was a "missionary" in Africa? Sounds like she was there all the time. What language does that tribe speak?

OMG. Has anyone (sorry again, should have done my homework) been able to verify that TPS actually was a "missionary" in Africa? Sounds like she was there all the time. What language does that tribe speak?

I haven't verified anything, but I have definitely seen 3 or 4 photos of her in Africa with a gathering of villagers.

The cell phone ping from Victoria TX is something that I hope drew LE to that area. To check at the airport to see if anyone left out of there with a baby. Check guest lists at the area campgrounds and have contacted those people although that may be difficult to do since those people usually travel from campground to campground.

At here is a schedule for the Victoria Regional Airport: http://www.flyvictoriatx.com/times.html

Continential has a flight leaving on Sundays at 7:00 a.m. All arrivals are late in the afternoon/evening on the weekends.

I wish we had a time on the ping. It would be very helpful.

Salem

I'm tired of her preaching and bible quotes. She is being passive aggressive, trying to convince us naysayers that with the her knowledge of scripture, she is beyond reproach.
When oh when will they release the poly results?!? I'm sure they will say they passed even if they don't, they'll blame the machine, interviewer, nervousness etc. Like all liars do.

moo
Tammis bible thumping is offensive to me. Her actions are very inconsistent with christianity.

LE has not made any statements on TV or otherwise (that I know of) since the polygraph. This makes me suspicious. I have also not heard of any searches in the SA/Texas area for Gabriel. This makes me believe LE really does think Gabriel is alive. We would have heard about any searches, by now, if there had been any. There should be searches going on, IMO.

We need to be very careful with this girl. She's a smart one:

she carried a 4.0 GPA through high school

http://www.azcentral.com/community/tempe/articles/2010/01/10/20100110missingbaby0110.html

No way is she dumb enough to think it's okay to just give your baby away without going through a legal process.

This one's dumb like a fox.

:cow:

ETA: I wish I knew if she applied herself to her studies, and that's how she kept her grades up, or if it all just came naturally to her. The smarter a sociopath is, the more I fear them. And I fear she's a sociopath.

Earlier we heard that many tips were coming in about possible sightings in Nashville -- Hopefully they are checking each and every one out right now.

At here is a schedule for the Victoria Regional Airport: http://www.flyvictoriatx.com/times.html

Continential has a flight leaving on Sundays at 7:00 a.m. All arrivals are late in the afternoon/evening on the weekends.

I wish we had a time on the ping. It would be very helpful.

Salem

Salem... wonder if private planes can use this airport? That's where my bet would be. However, given the Smith's keep referring to Gabriel as an 'it', I'm wondering if he has been disguised as a girl? You know, with a dress on and possibly his hair dyed, I don't think anyone would recognize him - especially given he would have been seen before his pics were so widely circulated.

PHOENIX -- The mother at the center of a missing baby case is back in Arizona.

http://www.miamiherald.com/news/florida/AP/story/1417973.html

This article says she is back in AZ. I am checking the booking site for Maricopa County and nothing yet. This could be because of a time lapse between booking and posting on the website. I hope it means that Detectives are talking to Elizabeth and she is talking to them.

Maricopa County booking search

http://www.mcso.org/index.php?a=GetModule&mn=Mugshot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members