Investigators' Search on Taylor's Mountain

Are signs up or roads closed off or anything?

There weren't any signs up when I drove by there today. If yall want to see the area, I posted a video today on my Taylor's Mountain Descendents page. You'll see the deputy's car sitting on the left hand side of the road, across from where the search is being done.

How great would it be at the 40 year anniversary to finally get some answers. Praying.

Most unexpected comment on my Taylor's Mountain page this morning from Mr. DIETZ!

Most unexpected comment on my Taylor's Mountain page this morning from Mr. DIETZ!

Interesting. He said he has volunteered to meet with the Bedford county sheriff... He also said "I was there to see, to remember, to never forget and always to speak out – ‘I was there, I saw what happened, I know who I saw and I know who the driver was,’ to anyone willing to listen." I'd like to hear more from him about this.

Interesting. He said he has volunteered to meet with the Bedford county sheriff... He also said "I was there to see, to remember, to never forget and always to speak out – ‘I was there, I saw what happened, I know who I saw and I know who the driver was,’ to anyone willing to listen." I'd like to hear more from him about this.

There is quite a bit written about his accounts of what he saw. No such vehicle was ever located, and eyewitness accounts have been known to be flawed. I wish he had gotten the plate number.

Any of yall planning on coming to the Taylor's Mountain Descendents' Homecoming on April 25th?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back