Rose's Family

christine2448

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
Please gather here to discuss Rose's family. We have compiled a lot of information in Discussions 1 & 2 and it would be great if we could list all the names here and what we know about EVERYONE in Rose's family.

Yannette:

Sister in Law to Rose, Married To Roses' brother.

Yannette is very active in this investigation and a poster here on WS.

What's up with the "tongue thrusting" question? Willie had terrible teeth like the first picture in this link http://www.braceface.com/Oralhabit.htm

Jesse had a lot of oral surgeries while at the service. His teeth where just like Willie, Little Jesse, our son, has the same issues. In the initial visit to the orthodontist "tongue thrusting" was explained to us.

Heart of TX, post # 73, Thread #1

03-27-2006, 09:29 AM
Heart of Texas

Mother and father are both deceased.

Rose never had much of a relationship with her real mother (Willie Mae) after her parents divorced when they were very young.

The father remarried a woman named Opal, who became Rose's stepmom (she also later divorced the father but not for a good number of years).

The family did live in Flint, MI. I

(there were originally 3 siblings in the family... Pose, Jesse, and Rose... but then the father adopted Opal's 3 kids who were Billy, Brenda and Norma).

The father died in 1991.

Got some info on a good address for Pose as of 11/07...but I called Shadow and she said one of you all already foudn this and # and it' wasn't him :(

Trying to find the info.

Strange, the report I rec'd...usually when I run these on someone they come back pages and pages. His was very short, and poss relatives listed?

Got some info on a good address for Pose as of 11/07...but I called Shadow and she said one of you all already foudn this and # and it' wasn't him :(

Trying to find the info.

Strange, the report I rec'd...usually when I run these on someone they come back pages and pages. His was very short, and poss relatives listed?

Was that the TX address? I haven't been able to find anything else on him. I wonder if he could be dead? If he was a UID in TX, you'd think there would be a match with Jesse's DNA.

My biggest hope is that he and Rose found each other and decided to change identities and live a normal healthy life in the same community somewhere.

Does any of Roses family ever have contact with you anymore? They haven't posted in months, and never replied to any questions asked. Weird.

Was that the TX address? I haven't been able to find anything else on him. I wonder if he could be dead? If he was a UID in TX, you'd think there would be a match with Jesse's DNA.

My biggest hope is that he and Rose found each other and decided to change identities and live a normal healthy life in the same community somewhere.

Does any of Roses family ever have contact with you anymore? They haven't posted in months, and never replied to any questions asked. Weird.

Last time I talked to family was when the lastest article was written. I gave her contact info for a producer which was never contacted. Not sure what's going on.

Hey Chris,

I just signed up for a 24 hour Veromi subscription to find some lost people on my Christmas Card list, and I checked out Pose Cole. Besides that Irving TX address on Zaba, there are 2 Dallas TX addresses. Do you have those?

Yannette:

Sister in Law to Rose, Married To Roses' brother.

Yannette is very active in this investigation and a poster here on WS.

I have not spoke to Yannette since Itsrween was working on article with her. She is on my Yahoo, but hasn't responded to me :( I have also left a few messages. I haven't tried in awhile.

I am afraid maybe we were digging too deep in family issues and someone told her to stop talking with us?

Hey Chris,

I just signed up for a 24 hour Veromi subscription to find some lost people on my Christmas Card list, and I checked out Pose Cole. Besides that Irving TX address on Zaba, there are 2 Dallas TX addresses. Do you have those?

I think I missed this...I don't recall! What would it hurt...do you have #'s? Email me the addy's and I will see if I can find something on them. The last search I did was through a paid financial company, like if I were Pose and I was tryign to purchase a home...the address you had is the one that came up.

We have his SS#, I don't recall.

I spoke to Shadow last weekend, but she still hasn't been around :( I sure do miss her. I am going to email her and tell her we are trying to move on this case again! Maybe she will join us?

Should I pay for a better search?

Last activity for Rose's SIL
Last Activity: 06-19-2007 08:40 AM :( :( :(

I think I missed this...I don't recall! What would it hurt...do you have #'s? Email me the addy's and I will see if I can find something on them. The last search I did was through a paid financial company, like if I were Pose and I was tryign to purchase a home...the address you had is the one that came up.

We have his SS#, I don't recall.

I spoke to Shadow last weekend, but she still hasn't been around :( I sure do miss her. I am going to email her and tell her we are trying to move on this case again! Maybe she will join us?

Should I pay for a better search?

I'll PM you the 2 other addresses. There were no Phone numbers listed for them. Could be a cell phone only kind of guy.

Who is the person you are looking for and why? I noticed a mention of the family having lived in Flint, Michigan. I have lived in or close to Flint for 63 years and have also done a lot of genealogy research in this area. Is there anything I can help with? The library has a lot of records on births, deaths, marriages, divorces, and other events. It also has high school yearbooks and newspaper articles. I'm familiar with most streets and neighborhoods in Flint.

Well that’s something! No?
How do we know that?

03-27-2006, 09:29 AM
Heart of Texas

Mother and father are both deceased.

Rose never had much of a relationship with her real mother (Willie Mae) after her parents divorced when they were very young.

The father remarried a woman named Opal, who became Rose's stepmom (she also later divorced the father but not for a good number of years).

The family did live in Flint, MI. I

(there were originally 3 siblings in the family... Pose, Jesse, and Rose... but then the father adopted Opal's 3 kids who were Billy, Brenda and Norma).

The father died in 1991.

Birth mother died 1999
She never gave up looking for Rose

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member