George Zimmerman /Trayvon Martin Discussion Thread #10 Mon. July 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, If the Prosecution had a poor case, it is mostly because of errors made from the moment Off Smith arrived on the scene. It is MPO that GZ was never treated as a suspect and that even the ME and crime scene techs treated Tm's remains as those of the suspect.

AFAIK:
the Kleenex and water bottle he used to clean his head and wipe his hands were not bagged as evidence

Officer T Smith handled GZ's gun (bare handed)

No blood was drawn on GZ at the police department

Before, the scene was cleared by all emergency personnel, several people/witnesses were allowed to remain within the taped off area.

I'm not even sure if the inside of the cloth holster was bagged and handed over to Crime scene tech or if the inside of the cloth holster was ever swabbed.

The crime scene tech, rather than bagging critical items, instead, put TM's tribute button and the headphones into TM's pocket.

There is more but that is enough for now. But the above horribly tainted the prosecution's case.

I believe that you are correct in that there was some shoddy work that went on from the beginning.

I have seen nothing in their case at all that points to murder2. I may be able to get to manslaughter but never murder 2. It will depend on the defense case and then I guess any further case the Prosecution puts on..

But I think there was a lot of damage done to the case last week when it was already weak. Really really weak. OMO

JMO, If the Prosecution had a poor case, it is mostly because of errors made from the moment Off Smith arrived on the scene. It is MPO that GZ was never treated as a suspect and that even the ME and crime scene techs treated Tm's remains as those of the suspect.

AFAIK:
the Kleenex and water bottle he used to clean his head and wipe his hands were not bagged as evidence

Officer T Smith handled GZ's gun (bare handed)

No blood was drawn on GZ at the police department

Before, the scene was cleared by all emergency personnel, several people/witnesses were allowed to remain within the taped off area.

I'm not even sure if the inside of the cloth holster was bagged and handed over to Crime scene tech or if the inside of the cloth holster was ever swabbed.

The crime scene tech, rather than bagging critical items, instead, put TM's tribute button and the headphones into TM's pocket.

There is more but that is enough for now. But the above horribly tainted the prosecution's case.

So...I'm interested in what you think the evidence might have shown had these things been accomplished? It is my understanding that there were no other potential shooters - so they didn't need to prove (via fingerprints, DNA, etc.) who was holding the gun, etc. etc. I realize that they have tried to show that the LACK of TM's DNA showed he didn't reach for the gun but is down to GZ's word as there is no video.

This judge is kidding me! He is limited to what is up on direct first yes?!

UGH.

What did Sandra say? That it was GZ yelling?

This is crazy.. The Judge allows the Prosecutor so much and shuts down the Def for valid issues.

JMO

The Prosecution is trying to be sneaky??? They are not allowed to be sneaky.. Does he know that????

OMO

I wonder how many people will take the stand to say this is GZ's voice - hope they have other testimony, too.

IMO, the jury should throw out all voice recognition testimony. Each side is going to say it was "their guy", so they should just move on.

This judge is kidding me! He is limited to what is up on direct first yes?!

UGH.

What did Sandra say? That it was GZ yelling?

I am monitoring another forum that is counting the number of times the judge overrules MOM today ~~~ Should be an interesting number. She has NO problem displaying her personal feeling from the bench (IMO/MOO)

This prosecutor drives me crazy.. Can you tell? ;)

I just feel since he does not have real evidence to back up his claim he is hoping for a little Harry Potter magic to sway the jury... And the world..

OMO

The prosecutor just said "I don't want to tip her off". This is a trial, not a surprise party IMO. As a layperson, I find that strategy to be petty and ridiculous, IMO (if I were on the jury).

I am monitoring another forum that is counting the number of times the judge overrules MOM today ~~~ Should be an interesting number. She has NO problem displaying her personal feeling from the bench (IMO/MOO)

I'm willing to bet there is a legal reason for overruling. :wink: MOO

23 to 26 defense witnesses. Bill Shaeffer (ch 9) said maybe 3 or 4 days for the defense.

http://www.wftv.com/s/zimmerman-livestream/

Thanks! Can only hope they aren't all so unbelievable and fakey as this one.:moo:
Hmm ,best friends wife now...
I hear GZ's voice daily and have for ages and can instantly tell the cries of agony on that tape are about as far removed from GZ as humanly possible. If this is the best the D can do.............IMO

First she said she heard George screaming many times because they play it on TV all the time then she claimed she could not recognize that was the 911 call when they play that all the time as well.

I've heard the recording several times and I've never heard "f* punks" so I can believe the witness didn't hear it either. Just sayin'.

The jury sees what we see and there's a lot of APPEASEMENT for the prosecution.

JMO

It's strange to find myself on the side of the Defense this time but really I'm on the side of Truth and Justice.

This Judge is biased and on the side of the Prosecution. Clearly.

I feel so sad for Zimmerman. What a nightmare this must be for him. Poor guy. I hope the jury finds him not guilty. Prayers for him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288