Nancy Cooper, 34, of Cary, N.C. #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not impressed with these attorneys. Wade Smith is the attorney you need to retain for a high profile case such as this, especially possible murder.

Maybe they needed to get in some billable hours.
If BC is so private, he may not be even meeting or talking with them:crazy:

Might be on the couch watching the Tour de France drinking a few cold ones.
Hard to be a sidelined ironman, IMO

He's a very private man who thinks he is the iron man! Lets the world know how great he is bu his web pages.
Private men don't normally go out & have a mistress on the side do they?
With him being so private you'd of thought he'd of given his wife money to feed herself & the kids. Sure wouldn't want to let that out to the media.

The word is sneaky not private. I guess his lawyer couldn't say that and still expect to get paid for the news conference.

You guys are funny...I've been watching for a while and have been trying to edit my post.

From that link, it ends with this: "The run course is pancake flat - with the expection of the last 200 feet where you have to run up the parkade to the 2nd level before you can see the finish line. I saw the family and seeing them cheering me on as I crossed the finish line made it feel like the perfect day." Aug 2007

You are an Ironman Brad-you are just great, just great!!! :razz:

Wouldn't it be intersting to know if and how many are monitoring this site for BC's attorneys?

I don't remember see LE take any computers out of the house...did they?

I haven*t seen any pictures with what looked like computers, but the search warrant was executed at 2am so I*ll bet they were some of the first things to be removed from the home.

I'm astonished that there has not been an arrest, and we still have no clue
about the cause of death.
And, all of the bags of evidence taken from the house, I hope LE is going over everything twice with a fine toothed comb.
I wonder if Mr. Brad will be going to Canada for his wife's funeral. Has anyone mentioned this?

Maybe they needed to get in some billable hours.
If BC is so private, he may not be even meeting or talking with them:crazy:

Might be on the couch watching the Tour de France drinking a few cold ones.
Hard to be a sidelined ironman, IMO

Or ordering the sex channels on cable tv.

:crazy:

Thanks for posting this. Did you notice he used the word "plan" 14 times in that one fairly short account?

This guy is extremely detail-oriented, down to recommending which floor of the hotel to stay on, and in which direction to sit to watch on-screen presentations.

If he is guilty of killing his wife, I think it would have been highly planned in advance (although maybe he forgot to check the family's bleach supply...)

I'm not impressed with these attorneys. Wade Smith is the attorney you need to retain for a high profile case such as this, especially possible murder.

Nancy's parents already hired Tharrington Smith, LLP. Wade Smith and Alice Stubbs are the attorneys on the custody petition.

BTW, I'm a new poster; I've been a sporadic lurker on this board since Michelle Young.

Believe me, the attorney does NOT want to know IF he's guilty or not. His job is to defend an innocent man,...........period!:behindbar

IF the attorney KNEW his client was guilty, but the client was pleading innocent at a trial, the attorney would have to excuse himself. He would NOT be able to give his client a proper defense.:boohoo:

That's just the way it is.

Yes, he's 'paid' to say his client is 'innocent.' Even if it's a lie!:rolleyes:

JMHO
fran

So what you are both saying is that a criminal HAS to lie to his attorney, right?

Is Wade Smith Jason Young's attorney?

I believe Jason Young hired Roger Smith, but not Wade. Wade Smith represented Jeff MacDonald, Duke lacross case, and I understand is representing the Cho family whose son did the Virginia Tech murders.

Calgary -- I'm a decade older than Brad and I have the special circumstance of being from Cary (the town's what, six times the size it was when I was in high school?), but I can count on two hands how many times that I've seen folks from high school and it was always when I was home for a college break or a chance meeting at the State Fair.

When I went away to college, I went away to college and after I transferred from one college to another, I went to visit an old roommate for an afternoon (at his parent's house); I happened to run into an old dorm neighbor one day, where I learned that he had transferred to the same college, so we decided to share an apartment, which allowed us both to move off-campus; Once, an old friend from the first college looked us up and we went out for drinks (he had moved to Europe) and a long time ago, an old girlfriend found me because she had recently become divorced.

I've lived all over the United States and in each location I've made friends, but other than a handful, I've never seen any of these people again. Therefore, I really don't see anything wrong with someone who has moved away, especially hundreds or thousands of miles away or to another country to not have a lot of connection to their past. Unless you stay in your hometown, it's really all part of growing-up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong