TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 9

Status
Not open for further replies.
-Was Holly's brother "usually" at the house at that time of day?

-Where was he inside the home, in relation to the driveway?

-Did he have a car, and if so, where was it parked?

-Where was Holly's car parked?

The driveway here in the picture of their home is quite long, and, I might add, paved.

article-1376746-0BA1E61100000578-61_634x286.jpg

article-1376746-0BA1E64F00000578-9_634x388.jpg

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...tar-Whitney-Duncans-cousin-abducted-home.html

I don't believe that it was necessarily Holly's blood, simply because everyone already believes it is Holly's blood, so why withhold the info if it is?

Totally agree. It was assumed by everyone that it would be Holly's blood, but suddenly after LE states the blood results are in (but of course they won't confirm/deny anything), they're telling the searchers to take a rest. JMHO, but that seems to be a distinct change in LE. Now, why is the question. Whose blood was it?

I just wanted to add my 2 cents, and say that Serial Killer former Colonel Russell Williams was recently apprehended, because he left tire tracks at his last murder victim's home in the field, and he had the misfortune to drive through a specific roadblock, put up by LE, precisely 1 week after his victims disappearance.

LE knew by his tracks, that there were only 4 makes of vehicle that could have taken the very unique tires, according to the National Tire Track database.

The killer was caught, because his tires matched the tracks he accidentally left that night.

The 5 Roadblocks set-up today, sound to me like LE is on a mission, and it likely involves tracks, IMO. Maybe if there were tracks found in Holly's case, they too were very unique tires.

I hope they bring Holly home, and apprehend the person who took her. :(

I also thought it was interesting that they came out a few days after the ad was posted telling people to keep an eye out for atv's being sold. Personally I don't think it's logical that if it was used in the kidnapping the person would try to sell it in such a small area with all the spotlight on. I would think maybe they would have reason to believe 1. That is how she was taken 2. They may be trying to hide or sell it.

Not unusual to sell just 2 ATV tires. Depending on if it is front wheel, 4 wheel, so forth, there is different wear. Even if you rotate. The tires cost alot, so with minimal wear, you can sell them, recoup some bucks and get 2 new ones. Hubby and I have been there, done that. Some people get more use out of their ATV's then others obviously. I don't think it makes sense that someone would try to sell tires so soon if they were guilty of something either. I think on the the sight that is being referred to here, that it was determined that the ad for sale was originally posted before Holly went missing.

Tennessee Highway Patrol spokesperson Lt. Brad Wilbanks coordinates the volunteers.

"This is day eight. Y'all are tired, we're frustrated," said Wilbanks. "We ain't brought Holly home yet. We're going to bring Holly home."
http://www.wmctv.com/story/14486806/power-outage-cant-stop-prayer-
bbm. Not good if the THP reps are "frustrated" as Wilbanks says....sigh. My heart goes out to them. The volunteers are tired and I can only imagine how tired LE in the area is.

I think I saw that it was said on an earlier thread that he was in the shower. I thought it was on here I saw it but it could have been somewhere else in the past few days. He heard a scream/yell when he turned shower off, ran out in a towel and saw them going into woods. He ran out saw the blood then grabbed his phone and a gun and ran out to edge of woods and call either Mom or 911.

Not unusual to sell just 2 ATV tires. Depending on if it is front wheel, 4 wheel, so forth, there is different wear. Even if you rotate. The tires cost alot, so with minimal wear, you can sell them, recoup some bucks and get 2 new ones. Hubby and I have been there, done that. Some people get more use out of their ATV's then others obviously. I don't think it makes sense that someone would try to sell tires so soon if they were guilty of something either. I think on the the sight that is being referred to here, that it was determined that the ad for sale was originally posted before Holly went missing.

BBM: Summer Inman's husband and in-laws were recently apprehended for her vicious murder, and that was in part due to the fact that the day they murdered her, they drove 3 hours away to a wrecking yard, and traded in their like-new tires for a used set of tires. Unfortunately, because of the new condition of their traded tires, someone purchased them the same day, for cash, and the FBI had to issue a puplic plea in hopes of tracking the person who bought them. They did indeed find the person, and I am sure they will be used as evidence in the case against the Inmans.

They were also filmed at more than one car wash, vacuuming, cleaning and altering their vehicle.

You would be suprised at the number of crimes where this happens.

Video surveillance footage, and good old-fashioned track detective work might solve this case.

Looking at the ad it said 4/17:waitasec:

BBM: Summer Inman's husband and in-laws were recently apprehended for her vicious murder, and that was in part due to the fact that the day the murdered her, they drove 3 hours away to a wrecking yard, and traded in their like-new tires for a used set of tires. Unfortunately, because of the new condition of their traded tires, someone purchased them the same day, for cash, and the FBI had to issue a puplic plea in hopes of tracking the person who bought them. They did indeed find the person, and I am sure they will be used as evidence in the case against the Inmans.

They were also filmed at more than one car wash, vacuuming, cleaning and altering their vehicle.

You would be suprised at the number of crimes where this happens.

Video surveillance footage, and good old-fashioned track detective work might solve this case.

WOW, I guess that goes to show don't trade in the tires too soon. Everything probably has to do with the intellegence level of the perps I quess. I'm so glad the Inman case was solved, what they did was truly evil with 3 people involved no less. I'm hoping the perp here is also not so bright, things will show up eventually.

Thx for clearing that up some regarding the tires. Also, I hadn't seen anything about it being posted before. The only 2 I saw were 2 days after but those could have been reposts. Thx!

They just had a story on nightline but there was nothing new and a pretty short story.

I think I saw that it was said on an earlier thread that he was in the shower. I thought it was on here I saw it but it could have been somewhere else in the past few days. He heard a scream/yell when he turned shower off, ran out in a towel and saw them going into woods. He ran out saw the blood then grabbed his phone and a gun and ran out to edge of woods and call either Mom or 911.
There are no official reports really detailing exactly what happened at the house that morning. There is some info but it is somewhat vague, likely not LE sanctioned, and has changed frequently since HB went missing. Maybe read some of the articles and documentation here TN TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted during home invasion *Media Links* - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community. I'd love to get you up to speed but there really isn't much new info or really much info at all besides some somewhat cloudy info right around the time she was abducted.

WOW, I guess that goes to show don't trade in the tires too soon. Everything probably has to do with the intellegence level of the perps I quess. I'm so glad the Inman case was solved, what they did was truly evil with 3 people involved no less. I'm hoping the perp here is also not so bright, things will show up eventually.

I was thinking the same thing. Older pert would not of did that. A young kid might if he needs money.

I also hope they keep eye on anyone that moved out town..

Didn't the craigslist ad say "new" tires? And I am not a atv owner, so is $100 for a pair an average price?

Didn't the craigslist ad say "new" tires? And I am not a atv owner, so is $100 for a pair an average price?

A good price if they have good tread. Normally twice that much for the cheapies. But I did see were someone researched further and the original posting date of sale, before price was dropped, was earlier on Apr3.

I can pretty much bet LE is holding back lots and I bet they have lots to hold back.
Family members are not talking, residents are not talking because LE has asked them not to. IMO

I believe you are right. I think one reason the silence seems so deafening is that we've gone from Casey Anthony, where somebody was on Nancy Grace every time the wench changed shoes, to this case where almost nothing is coming out.

Now that they have said they won't have briefings unless there is something to report, they won't have to waste their time being grilled every day about information they have no intention of releasing.

I wish we knew more. This case is making me crazy because Holly is the same age as my daughter. Both are blonde, both college students. But, I would rather bang my head against the wall for a few days than get one piece of info that they don't want the perp to get. And I'm sure we all feel the same way.

A good price if they have good tread. Normally twice that much for the cheapies. But I did see were someone researched further and the original posting date of sale, before price was dropped, was earlier on Apr3.

On which ad? There were 2 showing up as 2 different locations.

On which ad? There were 2 showing up as 2 different locations.

Sarx last night the ad from parson said deleted my author ...it not there tonight. blink has copy but I went right craig list last night.

I been looking at different stuff on Craig List and there was personal ad that shock me. the guy last night in Parson wanted company...it wasn't good and I was thinking there a search going on for young girl and he posting that.
Wasn't good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member