Crime scene photos #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you talking to yourself again? :crazy:

I can see the image you're describing. If that's an old photo it's either covered in plastic or it was protected from the elements these past 6 mos. No way that would have survived. Looks like early 1900's to me tho, not 50's.

Now I wonder who it is?!?

I can see the photo as plain as day but I don't think it's that old.

To me it looks like one of those Black & white photos from the 30' or 40's that have been colorized.

The color on those photos always comes out very "soft" - with "Pastels" & the skin tones are exagerated.

I don't know if this makes any sense but did you ever see an old photo thats been colorized & the people in the photo have very red lips & bright rosey cheeks?

Anyway...Thats what it looks like to me

I can actually see skulls & faces all over the picture. It depends which way you look at it. I don't see anything that I think is an actual skull though.

Not saying it's not there...I just don't see it.

We were right about the book.................this was on Fox news............

"This undated photo shows missing girl Caylee Anthony reading a storybook police say they found in the woods near her family's home."

One of the 'skull' pictures posted before. (Curves, b/w balance edited to bring out different colors/textures better)

4vsbpk.jpg

I just don't see it.

I see a skull here but differently.

The tape - yes agreed,

Eye - no, i see that as a nasal cavaty.

I see the eye socket as the larger, dark hole above the tiny round holes. Only one eye socket is visable. The other is angled away into the vegetation. Above what I see as the eye socket is the rounded, smooth top part of the skull with a stick across it. Just to the left of the nasal cavity I can see a smooth cheek-bone shaped thing.

Of course it could all be a trick of the eye but I can see it.

Is this where the body was?

http://www.rsxtaci.com/Caylee/197712.jpg

Also, what are the white things in this picture? Bones or garbage?

What are in these buckets? Bones or other evidence? Oh, the questions..

They take that dirt and sift it for bones or additional evidence. There can be anything in there. That is how they found all her little bones. A child has about 150 really small bones and if an animal had been there they are most likely scattered.

I did find it interesting that they did not say anything about animal teeth marks on any of the bones.

We were right about the book.................this was on Fox news............

"This undated photo shows missing girl Caylee Anthony reading a storybook police say they found in the woods near her family's home."

OMG! Is there a link to this?

It is amazing what the human eye sees or cannot see when looking at this picture. I keep being drawn to a little critter (?) in the very lower left side of the picture sitting with his back to the yellow and facing the green leaf that touch the bottom edge. And no, it's not a rattlesnake! Anyone else see this?

way to go everyone! now I wonder if there is a photo sitting next to the book?

just curious....is anyone planing on looking at each pic and posting it and then talking about what we are seeing....blowing up certain things in the pic....?

I see a scary face on the left side of that photo....Looks like a reflection?

and I dont want to get slamed for this....but when will all the photos be released? Not that I want to see anything gross....just want to put the seen together....will they release most or all of them? This is my first case for sleuthing....

I have obsessed over these photos pretty much all day! Not because of the macarbe aspect of them, but because it is something I feel like I can "do". Does that make sense?? This case has been so passive - after the initial flurry of MySpace and Facebook investigation, there wasn't much to "sleuth". Anyway, I no longer thing we are seeing either a black bag or a skull. Here are some pictures I have tried to explain with my cheap MS Paint program:

2. The "Black Bag" area after some vegitation has been removed and after a tent has been errected.
http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd234/reannan1462/Caylee Anthony/Later-BlackBagAreawithTent.jpg

I think the photographer would've had to step a few feet to the left to see around the big tree to see the skull.

Ok
I just want to say something, And give credit where its due, in the original crime scene thread which was labeled Crime Scene Thread Casual towards the end , and then locked due to size, there was ALL of this discussion and *finds* already done on that thread by many people.

Someone discovered the Bag
Someone discovered the Skull
Someone discovered the Book (confirmed)
Someone discovered a Photo next to the book
Someone (me) discovered a photo of Caylee on top of the book

That photo that I see on top of the book is at the bottom right hand corner and it is a photo of Caylee that I have seen on the net somewhere before, FOR MEMORY (not 100 percent sure) she had a blue dress on and a white ? fluffy ? headband ? fairy ring ? thing on her head !

I just know its that photo, I have seen it before but I have asked in the other thread if anyone remembers where the docs are uploaded to for viewing because there are also photos of Casey and Caylee on that site and its there Im sure of it.

All the things above is what was discussed on the other thread and we all got laughed at for *seeing* things but as you can see ONE of those things has already been confirmed, its not that far fetched to think that the others are real too

The photo next to the book I believe is possibly Caylees Great Grandfather. some people see a man from the 30's 40's based on the photo and some see a child standing on a chair or something wearing only a nappy or undies...

But we all see A photo ! (well those that see it)

So all of this was discussed here already http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=76731

OH MY GOSH it's so clear now! The photo is of Caylee reading the book!! Geesh.

Jane, could the photo be the one of Caylee with a powder blue winter jacket it on? It has a hood with a big fluffy white trim.

I cant see in the the crime scene picture but I have seen the above mentioned photo...

Jane can you bring your photo over here....the one we were talking about last night...the pic on top of the book.....I had to got to bed last night...well early morning my time....LOL...and I want to look at it more :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chingona361